Vladimir

I awakened - ask me anything

422 posts in this topic

On 11/23/2022 at 3:32 PM, snowyowl said:

What I find hard to understand is how we have these experiences of nonduality, oneness or 'I am the universe' etc; then drop back into separateness with this appearance of us all being distinct bubbles of consciousness. 

If you really are the universe, and awakened, then you are also everyone else, and the whole universe is awake. So where's the need for saviours? Yet here I am with my problems and delusions.

Are you and me the same being? If so, how come you're awake and I'm not? If you're not me, how can you be awakened? 

As a human being, I am the first one who has truly awakened. I am the first one who is enlightened. I am the first one who got to know the Truth. I am the only one who could have gotten to know the Truth. With my awakening others will follow, others will be saved from death, others will know the Truth, it's a wonderful process. We are distinct bubbles (Universes) of consciousness. You and I are not the same being. My awakening is the best thing that could have happened for myself, you, everybody in the world and the entire Universe. The entire Universe already knows I have awakened (on the highest Divine level) and the entire Universe is guiding me in every single moment towards further embodiment of the beauty of Truth that I am. Rejoice knowing that eternal Paradise is inevitable, you have fulfilled your life purpose with your entire life. I am grateful to you for everything.

Edited by Vladimir

Journal of Jesus Christ - https://journalofjesuschrist.com

@Vladimir sorry for being rude to you before. Even if I disagree, it's no reason to be impolite. 

3 hours ago, Edvardas said:

@Vladimir sorry for being rude to you before. Even if I disagree, it's no reason to be impolite. 

We are good brother, I appreciate all of your profound questions, thank you for your apology.

On 24/11/2022 at 3:45 AM, Moksha said:

The being that is awakened is a wave on the ocean, realizing in that moment that it is the ocean. All waves are the ocean, but few see it. Their form is only temporary, and the ocean is their ultimate nature. The whole universe is Consciousness, but the vast majority of it is not Self-aware.

It sucks man. It's why there is so much fucking selfishness in the world. It is what it is obviously, not gonna pretend the ego knows better than God.

Edited by Godishere

@Godishere I agree, and it underscores the enormous value of fostering Self-awareness, in ourselves and in others. There is no higher purpose.  It is the only real solution to selfishness and suffering.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

@Vladimir  

On 25/11/2022 at 0:26 AM, Vladimir said:

As a human being, I am the first one who has truly awakened. I am the first one who is enlightened. I am the first one who got to know the Truth. I am the only one who could have gotten to know the Truth. With my awakening others will follow, others will be saved from death, others will know the Truth, it's a wonderful process. We are distinct bubbles (Universes) of consciousness. You and I are not the same being. My awakening is the best thing that could have happened for myself, you, everybody in the world and the entire Universe. The entire Universe already knows I have awakened (on the highest Divine level) and the entire Universe is guiding me in every single moment towards further embodiment of the beauty of Truth that I am. Rejoice knowing that eternal Paradise is inevitable, you have fulfilled your life purpose with your entire life. I am grateful to you for everything.

Thanks for your reply. I can't really dispute your claims, if I'm in a different bubble of consciousness to you. Let's just say I believe you that your bubble appears how you describe it; you seem to be happy with your awakening and if it's not hurting anyone else I'm not criticising. How about we bookmark this thread and revisit it in a few years to see how it integrates and pans out over time. 

Relax, it's just my loosely held opinion.  :) 

@Vladimir As part of the awakening process, I ask myself what is real in the current moment. Does the world exist apart from you? Is the world an illusion?

Edited by YogiCosmos

On 26.11.2022 at 1:22 AM, Vladimir said:

Yes, self awareness is the golden key to the gates of self mastery.

Yup I'm certainly getting some energy from that video.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Vladimir How did you exit the hell you were experiencing? Was it gradual or sudden? Did you use psychedelics to exit hell?

14 hours ago, snowyowl said:

@Vladimir  

Thanks for your reply. I can't really dispute your claims, if I'm in a different bubble of consciousness to you. Let's just say I believe you that your bubble appears how you describe it; you seem to be happy with your awakening and if it's not hurting anyone else I'm not criticising. How about we bookmark this thread and revisit it in a few years to see how it integrates and pans out over time. 

How about we see where we are one year from now.

8 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

@Vladimir How did you exit the hell you were experiencing? Was it gradual or sudden? Did you use psychedelics to exit hell?

It was a gradual process. I gradually started feeling that I'm coming back to life, I started regaining hope. I remember sharing that I have gotten about 6 hours of restful sleep, after 18 months of not being able to have restful sleep, with a group of people when I was in drug and alcohol rehab center, that was one of the breaking points. I did not use psychedelics to exit hell.

Thank you for this question, I will be sharing more details about my process of coming back to life.

11 hours ago, YogiCosmos said:

@Vladimir As part of the awakening process, I ask myself what is real in the current moment. Does the world exist apart from you? Is the world an illusion?

The world is only an illusion from an Absolute God Perspective. It is not useful or beneficial to think of the world as an illusion as a human being that you are. The world is not an illusion, and you do not exist apart from the world, you are always a part of the world and so is everybody else. The illusion that you want to work on dissolving is perceiving the world through your personal lens of illusion, distortion, toxicity and wounds. You want to uncover the diamond beauty of truth of who you really are.

23 minutes ago, Jehovah increases said:

I am not going to argue with you but no consciousness was not always conscious of itself.

I would love to hear your perspective, you don't have to agree with me.

8 hours ago, Vladimir said:

How about we see where we are one year from now.

Grand, in my diary. Actually I saw earlier in the thread that you had the awakening 2 years ago so feel free to tell me if it's already well integrated. 

Edited by snowyowl

Relax, it's just my loosely held opinion.  :) 

8 hours ago, snowyowl said:

Grand, in my diary. Actually I saw earlier in the thread that you had the awakening 2 years ago so feel free to tell me if it's already well integrated. 

Two years ago is approximately when I died. I have come out of death about 6 months ago. My awakening is being integrated absolutely beautifully. Let me know if you have any more specific questions.

Practicing speaking in front of the camera during my morning cacao ritual lets me uncover the beauty of my true, natural, authentic voice and, at the same time, embody the Truth of who I am and share the greatest treasures of wisdom I have accumulated with the world. The time for the revelation of Truth has come. I know the Truth of who I am and I know the Universal Truth. My Truth and the Universal Truth are one. The Truth is the greatest medicine our world needs for healing.

The process of reconnecting with the power of my true voice is directly linked to knowing and speaking the Truth. As I reconnect with my true voice, I also reconnect with the Truth of who I am, and with that, the entire world reconnects with the Truth, and from that comes the healing of the deepest trauma and wounds that humanity and the entire Universe have accumulated since the beginning of creation. The time has now come for The Great Awakening of humanity and the return to the Original Innocence.