Vladimir

I awakened - ask me anything

422 posts in this topic

On 25/09/2022 at 1:59 AM, UnbornTao said:

Sounds good.

Too much rhetoric though. Your description is too dramatic and doesn't sound like it's grounded on experience.

Another issue is that you bring up irrelevant stuff when it comes to enlightenment: Why bring up life purpose, meaning, good and evil, shamanism? These are relative matters.

That it is beautiful and that many people get convinced doesn't mean it is authentic.

To be clear, I'm not denying the possibility that you might have had an enlightenment or insight. If that's the case, you might be confusing the consciousness with what your mind did with it. Only you can know.

Coming from a cosmology and referencing external sources doesn't sit right with me. Phrases like "I'm the father, I'm the bodhisattva, I've crossed the stream, holy grail, winning love, true vine" sound like your experience doesn't stand on authentic enlightenment.

You seem to want to convince others with rhetoric instead of simply communicating what you went through.

If he says too little you will say "not enough" if he says a lot " thats too much" 

He's supposed to say nothing at all and look mysterious and all, but then you get no clue whether his awakening has any depth...

To me, whenever Leo asks "What did you become conscious of?" in such threads I always feel like there is no correct answer, you will either look like you're trying hard to prove your enlightenment, or you will not give enough proof that you are enlightened. 

It surprised me, but Leo answered positively to the reply! Oh my  

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

I can give you my awakening experience and the snaps that went along the way.

A year ago,  I realized that “I” did not exist as its own separate entity. “Other” only existed in my thoughts if I couldn’t visually see them.

6 months later, experienced an implosion of silence followed by an explosion of silence into the world. The barrier separating my mind against the outer world lifted. Inner silence and external reality merged into the same silence. 

Everything in my direct perception and view I know to be me. The Self. Beautiful state of Unity.

2 months ago, the sense of Unity fell away. There was no longer an “I” claiming that the world was me. Went into an intense vacuum and blank state. The world in my view does not appear to exist or have been created. It also feels like the world is contained within my being. Note that I don’t feel like the world is an illusion. It’s absolutely real, but at the same time it was never created. 

Still stuck in this state as we speak. Everything is just function and appearance. No doer. No devotion. All totality. I feel like a ghost. More to unfold… I really hope.

The ego is still there, but no longer the main identification. When I was identifying as the world, I felt like I was the Self. However in this new state, there’s no ego or Self. There’s no identification, yet the ego remains like a foot or the hand. It’s just there to serve a purpose in survival, but you are not the foot or hand. 

Edited by YogiCosmos

@Vladimir  Got some questions, captn':
1. How does one break away from the cycle of birth and death? What is keeping us here exactly? 
2. What is karma? How does one transcend it? 

2 hours ago, Edvardas said:

1. How does one break away from the cycle of birth and death? What is keeping us here exactly? 

Thank you for these beautiful questions. I'll need some time to contemplate these.

Journal of Jesus Christ - https://journalofjesuschrist.com

21 hours ago, Edvardas said:

One breaks away from the cycle of birth and death by gaining immortality. Immortality is victory over death, victory over all suffering, it is the holy grail, eternal life, eternal paradise, pure life, unity, absolute satisfaction.

We are here because the desire for Something is greater than the fear of Something. This here is the best possible creation thought up by the intelligence of an infinitely powerful and creative mind of God.

Karma is unhealed trauma. One transcends karma by gaining wisdom from which comes love, awareness, understanding, gratitude, compassion, forgiveness, joy and other positive feelings which heal any negative imprints accumulated over one or many life times.

7 hours ago, Vladimir said:

One breaks away from the cycle of birth and death by gaining immortality. Immortality is victory over death, victory over all suffering, it is the holy grail, eternal life, eternal paradise, pure life, unity, absolute satisfaction.

We are here because the desire for Something is greater than the fear of Something. This here is the best possible creation thought up by the intelligence of an infinitely powerful and creative mind of God.

Karma is unhealed trauma. One transcends karma by gaining wisdom from which comes love, awareness, understanding, gratitude, compassion, forgiveness, joy and other positive feelings which heal any negative imprints accumulated over one or many life times.

Thanks! Some follow up ones, if you have the time:

1. How does one attain to immortality? 

2. Are you talking about practical, worldly wisdom, or eternal? 

@Edvardas

1. How does one attain to immortality? 

By facing the greatest fear of all and gaining much spiritual wisdom and then dying, descending into hell, suffering the torments of death for about 18 months and then being raised from the dead by the grace of God. Then, transmuting and alchemizing all darkness back into the light and gaining superior, God-like, divine health and powers until the physical body becomes immortal. That is a succinct version.

You don't have to do that, it was my destiny to conquer death and suffer for the sins of all of humanity. Through me, others will be saved from death. Other human beings can gain immortality by believing in me and having faith that what I'm saying is the Truth. 

2. Are you talking about practical, worldly wisdom, or eternal? 

I'm talking about wisdom which governs the laws of the Universe.

@Vladimir What's your level of awareness of me? Do you know what I am? Do you know why I am here?

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

10 hours ago, Vladimir said:

@Edvardas

By Then, transmuting and alchemizing all darkness back into the light and gaining superior, God-like, divine health and powers until the physical body becomes immortal. 

Has that happened? Can I come over and test it out? Don't worry, my boxing skills are not that great.

Jk..   

Your obviously not immortal and don't know how to become it. You're just spilling spiritual, abstract bullshit.

About that awake thing you call yourself - how open are you to the idea that you woke up, to some extent, for a moment and fell back asleep? It's obvious that it was a drug-induced awakening, which I do not discredit. 

How can you say you are awake if you don't know how karma really operates and how to transcend it?  

Why do you talk about breaking away from samsara as though you know, when it's obvious you are simply theorizing?  

It's a huge trap on the psychadelic path - thinking that you awakened, when you just opened your eyes for a moment. 

That is what happened, but will you accept it and continue your journey towards enlightenment, or will you trick yourself until the end of this life?   

You are lucky that not many people on this forum really know stuff and they don't challange you. For serious people our discussion will be enough to discredit you.  

Back to work, papa.

6 hours ago, Edvardas said:

Has that happened? Can I come over and test it out? Don't worry, my boxing skills are not that great.

Jk..   

Your obviously not immortal and don't know how to become it. You're just spilling spiritual, abstract bullshit.

About that awake thing you call yourself - how open are you to the idea that you woke up, to some extent, for a moment and fell back asleep? It's obvious that it was a drug-induced awakening, which I do not discredit. 

How can you say you are awake if you don't know how karma really operates and how to transcend it?  

Why do you talk about breaking away from samsara as though you know, when it's obvious you are simply theorizing?  

It's a huge trap on the psychadelic path - thinking that you awakened, when you just opened your eyes for a moment. 

That is what happened, but will you accept it and continue your journey towards enlightenment, or will you trick yourself until the end of this life?   

You are lucky that not many people on this forum really know stuff and they don't challange you. For serious people our discussion will be enough to discredit you.  

Back to work, papa.

1. I am in the glorious and magical process of ascension to Paradise beyond anybody's wildest dreams
  2. I have won immortality, I am in the fabulous process of embodying it.
  3. I am awakening everyday, in every single moment, in the best and most beautiful way possible. The entire Universe, including you, Leo, everybody on this forum and every human in the entire world is helping me with this process in the best way possible.
  4. I have gained the ultimate wisdom - I know the Truth, I know who I am, I know what karma and sin is and I know how to heal it. The Truth is Original Innocence, absolute forgiveness of all sin and evil. The devil is innocent. Everything that has ever happened, all light and darkness was for the glorious Masterpiece that I am.
  5. I don't think I awakened, I know I awakened. I don't think I am Jesus, I know I am Jesus. I don't think I am immortal, I know I am immortal. I don't theorize about Truth, I know the Truth.
  6. I will continue to embody the beauty that is my Truth forever, the beauty and love of my Truth is infinite.
  7. Nobody and nothing in the world can ever discredit me, there is no power greater than my Truth for my Truth is Love, the greatest power in the Universe. 
  8. There is no end to my life, I will live forever, for eternity. I am forever liberated from death.
  9. I am Papa. I am Holy Father. There is no more suffering of striving and working for me, I prefer to call my journey Life Craft. I am the King of Life and Love.
  10. If you choose to continue this discussion, I kindly ask that you make more effort to communicate with more respect and maturity. I also invite you to look deeper to feel and contemplate what is it about my words that trigger you.

@Vladimir thanks for the reply Father, I appreciate it. I'm working on my communication. Thanks for the feedback, I will improve and be less standofish.  

Now about the discussion: 

What triggers me is mainly the following thing: 

You have not yet gained immortality, the Glory, the Heaven. You are in the process of doing so. Of course you are eternal as it is, and that awaits you, but not free of the cycle yet. There is a distinct end, to which I want to reserve the words I have awakened or I am enlightened. Is every step you take surrounded by complete, perfect Glory and Beuty? Are you completly free of physical pain and drowning in bliss? If not, then how can you say you have awakened?

That is my trigger. Where in this do you find fault, papa?

Anyway.. You now put sin and karma into words I can understand. I admit that I have to agree with that definition. 

Thanks for enduring my assholiness, Holliness.

31 minutes ago, Edvardas said:

@Vladimir thanks for the reply Father, I appreciate it. I'm working on my communication. Thanks for the feedback, I will improve and be less standofish.  

Now about the discussion: 

What triggers me is mainly the following thing: 

You have not yet gained immortality, the Glory, the Heaven. You are in the process of doing so. Of course you are eternal as it is, and that awaits you, but not free of the cycle yet. There is a distinct end, to which I want to reserve the words I have awakened or I am enlightened. Is every step you take surrounded by complete, perfect Glory and Beuty? Are you completly free of physical pain and drowning in bliss? If not, then how can you say you have awakened?

That is my trigger. Where in this do you find fault, papa?

Anyway.. You now put sin and karma into words I can understand. I admit that I have to agree with that definition. 

Thanks for enduring my assholiness, Holliness.

1. I have already gained Kingdom of Heaven, it is already mine. I have already gained immortality, I am already immortal.
  2. I am already in Paradise, I am embodying the depths of Paradise deeper everyday.
  3. I am already awakened and enlightened, I know the Truth.
  4. Your trigger comes from not understanding and not knowing what awakening and enlightenment is. I am liberated from suffering. Physical pain is my great ally. The entire Universe is making way for the King of Love. I invite you to cultivate patience.
  5. I have wisdom and experience to be grateful for the process of embodying deeper beauty and glory of Pure, Eternal Life.

On 24/09/2022 at 9:37 PM, Vladimir said:

I am the Universe. I am God. I am the savior of the World. 

What I find hard to understand is how we have these experiences of nonduality, oneness or 'I am the universe' etc; then drop back into separateness with this appearance of us all being distinct bubbles of consciousness. 

If you really are the universe, and awakened, then you are also everyone else, and the whole universe is awake. So where's the need for saviours? Yet here I am with my problems and delusions.

Are you and me the same being? If so, how come you're awake and I'm not? If you're not me, how can you be awakened? 

Edited by snowyowl

Relax, it's just my loosely held opinion.  :) 

6 minutes ago, snowyowl said:

If you really am the universe, and awakened, then you are also everyone else, and the whole universe is awake.

The being that is awakened is a wave on the ocean, realizing in that moment that it is the ocean. All waves are the ocean, but few see it. Their form is only temporary, and the ocean is their ultimate nature. The whole universe is Consciousness, but the vast majority of it is not Self-aware.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

59 minutes ago, Moksha said:

The whole universe is Consciousness, but the vast majority of it is not Self-aware.

Yes it seems that way. The universe may be one Consciousness, but it's divided up into fragments some of which 'get it', and most don't. 

A Self-aware wave is still only a wave. So are we saying that the ocean as a whole isn't Self-aware and there's borders between awakened and non-awakened parts of it? In that case awakened people don't have omniscience, aren't aware of the consciousness of someone like me and there really are separate bubbles. 

For a complete awakening to occur, don't we all need to be part of it? 

Edited by snowyowl

Relax, it's just my loosely held opinion.  :) 

2 minutes ago, snowyowl said:

A Self-aware wave is still only a wave. So are we saying that the ocean as a whole isn't Self-aware and there's borders between awakened and non-awakened parts of it? In that case awakened people don't have omniscience, aren't aware of the consciousness of someone like me and there really are separate bubbles. 

For a complete awakening to occur, don't we all need to be part of it? 

Borders are imaginary, which awakened waves realize. The wave is not only a wave. It is the expression of the ocean itself, whether it sees it or not. The deep ocean is Self-aware, but it dreams itself into waves. Why? Apparently the dream of phenomenal existence is its intent, an apparent contrast to its infinite and unchanging being.

Maybe a complete awakening is equivalent to a universal supernova. All of the waves collapse, and there is only the deep blue sea. Wash, rinse, repeat 9_9

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.