Vladimir

I awakened - ask me anything

422 posts in this topic

Wow you even share your location which is somewhere in San Diego. I am in Asia ?.

On 10/9/2022 at 3:07 AM, Gabith said:

@Vladimir

I was in heaven for what seemed like a very short 20 or 30 seconds.

It happened in a dream last night.
I found myself in front of a space made of brick and grey walls, there was a hole with a wall surrounding the hole. Grey walls that separated the people from the hole. It was like a touristy place, lots of people were around the walls watching this wall. 
On the other side of the hole there was a kind of gray balcony. 

When I was in front of it I knew clearly that this place symbolized life and death. Death was in the hole and Life was on the ground, around the hole. But it was as if there was no difference, the two were one and the same in a divine way.

I was transported without any fear into the hole or onto the balcony above the hole (I don't remember) and then I was in heaven. I was a woman who walked dancing and singing, there were houses, blue sky, like a village. 
I felt like I was at home, and I only remember that my song was about love but not the lyrics. I woke up after a few seconds of this walk. 

It was the most beautiful and intense moment I have ever experienced, even the moment I felt infinite love was not worth it. There was something more, I knew it was heaven and it was perfect. Women, all the money in the world, are worth absolutely nothing compared to this, it's ridiculous.

Now I wish I could bring that paradise here on earth, within me, but how do I transcend death? How do I accept the fact that I may be tortured in this lifetime or in other lives, that I will suffer and that I have no idea how my life will turn out? If I could accept all that, I would be at peace. 
It seems impossible to accept and yet I have no choice, I am fighting Reality when it is inevitable... what a joke.

I also realized through this that Paradise was on earth and that it could be on earth again if only the collective consciousness would awaken.

Do you feel like being in Heaven now that you're awake ? 

Much gratitude for sharing this beloved brother. What you have shared here is very beautiful, profound and powerful. Thank you for your courage, beauty, honesty and authenticity. I see you.

Your dream is filled with very powerful symbolism and it powerfully resonates with the story and journey of my life.

I feel happy for you that you have experienced this paradise, it sounds wonderful!

From what I am able to pick up from your share, you are going through a very similar experience that I was going through: 1) a burning desire to embody and awaken to the glory, joy and beauty of Paradise that somewhere deep down you know is real 2) The on-going, everyday struggle with the battle of the fear of the unknown - what will happen to me and what do I need to go through to awaken to this Paradise? 3) The greatest fear of every human being - eternal torture, aka - Hell. 4) Search for solace in someone's words, insights, quotes, books, songs poetry, visual and other forms of art.

I felt a call to share a personal life experience from my life after reading about your dream and the questions you have because all of the symbols that you have described relate to it.

I grew up in Russia, Siberia, in a city called Novosibirsk. Me, my brother, mom and dad lived in a 9 story apartment building, made mostly of concrete, on the 8th floor. There is a playground or courtyard, called "dvor" in Russian, in the middle area of these apartment buildings where my brother and I played as kids. The entire dvor could be seen from the balcony of our 8th floor apartment. When it would start getting dark, our mom would come out on this balcony and call us home - "malchiki domoi" - boys come home.

In 2020, for mother's day, I wrote this poem for my mom (translated to English from Russian):

I wish a ray of light

In your soul does not fade away

Whatever the darkness of the night

The golden dawn is near

I heard your voice as a kid - boys come home

And once again I hear your voice

Through the fog and darkness and blizzard - son it's time to come home

Your voice, your voice

I remember the way home

Your voice, your voice

Will take me home

Your voice, your voice

Loving, affectionate, kind

Your voice - golden ray of light

Like a wolf before the moon

I howl bittersweetly into the dark

About that dream, about her

O fairytale's happy ending

I'm telling the truth

Mama I love you

To me, what you have shared about your dream, the episode about my mom calling my brother and I back home from the balcony in Novosibirsk, the entire life journey I had to make to come back home to myself, to know my truth and the hero's journey are all analogous and closely related.

What you have shared about your dream and the questions you have asked have gotten to the very depth of the purpose of why I have started this thread here at actualized.org.

I know the Truth - I carry the gifts of salvation from death and suffering for humanity, the world and the entire Universe. I have conquered the greatest fear of all humans - Eternal Torture. How was it possible for me to do this? The shortest answer is: Shamanism. You, everybody and the entire Universe helped me do it.

So what am I doing here on actualized.org, why do I want to answer all of these questions? My intention is to embody the beauty of Truth that I have awakened to, that I know. My intention is to get myself ready to fully step into my power of who I was destined to become since the beginning of creation, and to do so in the most skillful, wise, loving, kind, gentle and intelligent way that I possibly can.

The biggest obstacle that I am very much aware of is this: there have been many others that claimed to be "me" in the past, the false prophets, the false Jesus Christs, the ones with inflated spiritual ego. So why am I any different? It's understandable why people would think and say that I am in a "messianic delirium". Vladimir the Jesus Christ from Siberia? I thought Jesus is Jewish and has long hair and beard, I thought he was supposed to descend down from the sky with a choir of angels accompanying him, I thought Jesus can walk on water and spread the sea. Can you perform those miracles Vladimir?

This reminds me of William Wallace's monologue from Braveheart:

Wallace: Sons of Scotland, I am William Wallace.

Young soldier: William Wallace is 7 feet tall.

Wallace: Yes, I've heard. Kills men by the hundreds, and if he were here he'd consume the English with fireballs from his eyes and bolts of lightning from his arse. I am William Wallace.

I am Jesus Christ and I'm in the process of awakening to my full power. All of you who are reading these words now, are amongst the chosen few to witness the earliest stages of my awakening. Feel the power, magnificence, glory and gratitude in those words. The second coming of Jesus that many have predicted is here, I am here and I am speaking the truth, I am the chosen one, yes the messiah, the savior that humanity have been waiting for. I don't come alone, I come with my beloved wife, my true love - Maria Magdalena and a tribe of light workers. Magdalena and I are the true love that have saved the world, yes already saved, love has already won, have solace knowing that. Behold the majesty and beauty of a True Love and Paradise awakening right before your eyes. 

Okay great. Jesus, I believe you are what you say you are. But what about me? And how many more will have to die? How many more will have to suffer? Am I safe? Am I safe from torture, pain and suffering?

I don't know the answer to those questions, I only know that I and my beloved woman are safe and the embodiment of our True Love is the power that is powerful enough to save the entire world.

The best you can do is to align with my truth and have faith and trust that what I am sharing here is the Truth, believe the words that I'm conveying to you here in the best way that I can. Also, know that you are contributing to God's most important work here by asking me these questions, especially questions that get to the very bottom of it, which is what you have touched upon here Gabith. You are helping me actualize and embody my Truth in the most beautiful way possible.

The bible scripture puts what I'm trying to say here very eloquently:

We receive salvation in Christ through repentance and faith. This means turning away from sinful ways (repentance) and turning to God (faith), trusting in Christ. Jesus will forgive your sins and set you on a path to life with Him. We cannot earn this right, it is His free gift.

“That if you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved. ”

Put simply, our salvation depends solely on the person and work of Jesus Christ. As we continue to trust in him, we will experience the power of the Holy Spirit at work in our lives to make us more like Jesus. When we see this happening, our assurance that we truly are one of God's children grows.

So what's the take away from all of this? Believe, have faith that I am Jesus Christ, the Lord, listen to my teachings for I am the sage of sages, I know the Truth, align with my truth and you will have your salvation and you will awaken to the Paradise that I have awakened to and embodying and actualizing every day. By aligning with my truth, you are alleviating the suffering for yourself, everybody around you and the entire world, this is what the entire Universe wants for all of us - Freedom, Liberation from Fear and Suffering, Love, Harmony, Pure Life and Joy, Eternal Paradise, Immortality.

Dvor (actualized).JPG

Authentic-Expression-Home-Magnificence-Core-Remembrance.JPG

Home.jpg

Утро Сварога.jpg

Соль Земли.jpg

The Temple of the Sun.jpg

a82f8269cb8f.jpg

Sacred Marriage.jpg

Genesis.jpg

All you need is love.jpg

Heart Labyrinth.JPG

Edited by Vladimir

Journal of Jesus Christ - https://journalofjesuschrist.com

@Vladimir Thank you! That is so funny you recommended me this book, I started listening to it and that same week I was listening to a podcast about the feminine and the speaker recommended Magdalene Mysteries: The Left-Hand Path of the Feminine Christ which is written by the same authors, I am sure is not a coincidence. Loving the book, thank you!

I have another question, how would you say the polarity of masculine and feminine played out in your awakening? Im very much in my feminine and for me is easier to love (heart) which is the feminine than to understand (mind) the masculine. I struggle to be more in my masculine, and currently my work as an architect requires a lot of mind, and I believe not only my work but society in general praises the masculine traits. I'm working on a transition in my career towards the path of love.

It would be inspiring to know how those played out in your life. I watch a lot of Matt Kahn and assume he reached enlightenment through the level of the heart while I feel like Leo is more in the level of the mind (even tho he does speak about love in some of his videos), also Peter Ralston speaks from the level of the mind. Does one need to focus on one or heart and mind should be balanced for a proper awakening?

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." Shakespeare

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCqtX3EPGsnmWjK76m5Vpbw

@MsNobody

Of course love, I'm glad you are loving the book, and yes it's not a coincidence, everything is interconnected and filled with meaning, as you are embodying love deeper and raising your vibrational level you have attracted these books that are written in the language of love. I also have the Magdalene Mysteries, but I have only started reading it. For me personally, Womb Awakening is much easier to read.

Those are very beautiful and deep questions, thank you so much for asking. The polarity of masculine and feminine have played out very dramatically in my awakening journey. Also, the balance between the mind and heart is fascinating to talk about. I will contemplate these questions deeper tomorrow morning with cacao and give you a more elaborate answer.

@Vladimir I used to think you were overly reactive and full of shit like over a year ago iirc (no offence; and... that is if I'm even remembering the right person xD...) but now it seems you have almost certainly encountered some powerful genuine insight. That Dark Night stuff can be very harsh... I know how it is. Keep it up, brother!

Metta

Edited by The0Self

9 hours ago, The0Self said:

@Vladimir I used to think you were overly reactive and full of shit like over a year ago iirc (no offence; and... that is if I'm even remembering the right person xD...) but now it seems you have almost certainly encountered some powerful genuine insight. That Dark Night stuff can be very harsh... I know how it is. Keep it up, brother!

Metta

Haha, no offense taken brother man, and yes I do remember we had some spicy conversations, it's all good! Thank you for your empowering words, I appreciate you brother!

Light, love and blessings to you.

On 10/11/2022 at 0:44 PM, MsNobody said:

@Vladimir Thank you! That is so funny you recommended me this book, I started listening to it and that same week I was listening to a podcast about the feminine and the speaker recommended Magdalene Mysteries: The Left-Hand Path of the Feminine Christ which is written by the same authors, I am sure is not a coincidence. Loving the book, thank you!

I have another question, how would you say the polarity of masculine and feminine played out in your awakening? Im very much in my feminine and for me is easier to love (heart) which is the feminine than to understand (mind) the masculine. I struggle to be more in my masculine, and currently my work as an architect requires a lot of mind, and I believe not only my work but society in general praises the masculine traits. I'm working on a transition in my career towards the path of love.

It would be inspiring to know how those played out in your life. I watch a lot of Matt Kahn and assume he reached enlightenment through the level of the heart while I feel like Leo is more in the level of the mind (even tho he does speak about love in some of his videos), also Peter Ralston speaks from the level of the mind. Does one need to focus on one or heart and mind should be balanced for a proper awakening?

At the age of 33, the "Jesus Year" ;) I had a powerful, life changing spiritual awakening. For the first time in my life, I have awakened to, what I now understand to be "Divine Feminine". From the age of 16, since I got my first computer, until the age of 33, I was living in what I know understand to be "distorted masculine". I spent most of my time during the next 17 years figuring out how to make money online and a lot of "partying" (with alcohol and cigarettes). The awakening to "Divine Feminine" was so amazing and powerful, I knew I was searching and longing for it my entire life. The awakening of "Divine Feminine" has also awakened the "Divine Masculine" in me on some level. I got a taste of what it feels to be truly alive from these experiences. After having a few of those experiences under medium to high (heroic) doses of magic mushrooms, I realized that I have A LOT to learn. I was doing my best to document those experiences by journaling so that I could integrate as much wisdom as possible and extract the most value from those powerful trips. I still have most of those trip reports in my OneNote library. 

During these awakenings I felt the power of the divine, true life force, holy shakti awaken in me. I knew I could do and be anybody I wanted and I wasn't wrong, but there was "a catch" - confusion, loops, fear, awkwardness, I could see the old patterns of "distorted masculine" very clearly in myself and I was trying to figure out how to "heal, change and let go" of those conditions and patterns so that I could embody the glory of my True Self that I would always get a glimpse of during the trips. I had a burning desire to learn how to navigate psychedelic experiences so that I could embody my true self, and that became a priority in my life, I immersed myself fully into spirituality, with the main focus being on psychedelic awakening. 

There is so much that happened during the next 6 years, I am 39 now. I experienced the depths of distorted masculine so that I could awaken to the deliciousness of Divine Feminine and the glory of my true self in the most beautiful way possible. I have gotten to know the polarity of masculine and feminine on a very deep level, I understand it better than anybody else in the world. I have gone through the most difficult journey to understand the source of the cause of suffering in our world. To gain this understanding, I needed to directly experience the depths of unfathomable suffering and then come out of that darkness so that I can have absolute understanding, forgiveness, and gratitude for everything.

I will be recording YouTube videos soon for my channel Life Craft, I will be talking about this subject in more depth. If you watch my upcoming videos you will see the embodiment of balance of masculine and feminine and authenticity that you haven't seen before.

Much gratitude for this powerful question love.

Love, light and blessings to you beloved sister. 

How the Polarity of Masculine and Feminine Played Out in My Awakening.mp3

Edited by Vladimir

@Vladimir That is so beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing it with me. 

I can't wait for the YouTube channel. Please let me know and I will subscribe to it. I have a Youtube channel as well, but I'm far from being enlightened, I feel like I learn as I go and I share my experiences with people, it's so beautiful to see how much they resonate. My last video I did after a mushroom trip and the theme of my trip (and the video as well) was the fact that we have a tendency to hide our emotions and our internal process, just to look better to other people, but this ends up creating a disconnection because if we hide everyone thinks it's only happening to them. I basically cried for 3 hours just looking at all the unconscious stuff that I have been repressing throughout life. It was not all bad, I was able to see the perfection of darkness, of the process of destruction and creation.

My channel is like a diary for me and it's been a really fun journey.

Wishing you all the best dear! Much much love xD

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." Shakespeare

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCqtX3EPGsnmWjK76m5Vpbw

On 10/15/2022 at 9:39 PM, MsNobody said:

@Vladimir That is so beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing it with me. 

I can't wait for the YouTube channel. Please let me know and I will subscribe to it. I have a Youtube channel as well, but I'm far from being enlightened, I feel like I learn as I go and I share my experiences with people, it's so beautiful to see how much they resonate. My last video I did after a mushroom trip and the theme of my trip (and the video as well) was the fact that we have a tendency to hide our emotions and our internal process, just to look better to other people, but this ends up creating a disconnection because if we hide everyone thinks it's only happening to them. I basically cried for 3 hours just looking at all the unconscious stuff that I have been repressing throughout life. It was not all bad, I was able to see the perfection of darkness, of the process of destruction and creation.

My channel is like a diary for me and it's been a really fun journey.

Wishing you all the best dear! Much much love xD

Here is a link to my Life Craft YouTube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2cBYqifoEGCNZFdR3hJ1_Q

@MsNobody

we have a tendency to hide our emotions and our internal process, just to look better to other people, but this ends up creating a disconnection

Yes, this is a powerful insight. People have become masters at disguising true feelings. It takes courage to be vulnerable.

On 25/09/2022 at 10:08 AM, Zeroguy said:

Only if I got dollar for any "I am enlightened ask me anything" topics on this forum.

Or Andrew Tate.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

On 10/7/2022 at 2:08 PM, Vladimir said:

The correct way of saying for you is: I forgive and I am grateful for all evil because I believe that all evil was for the sake of God's Absolutely Perfect, Genius and Magnificent Divine Masterpiece.

The correct way of saying for me ( I who awakened and know the Truth ) is: I forgive and I am grateful for all evil because I know that all evil was for the sake of God's Absolutely Perfect, Genius and Magnificent Divine Masterpiece.

1. There is no correct way of saying evil, evil...literally does not exist. Reality...is an appearance out of NOTHING. This nothing is experienced through the sensations. Without sight, sound, taste, smell, touch, pain, thoughts, and emotion....there exists no life. This means that every act.....NEVER HAPPENED it is AN APPEARANCE of something happening. So explain to me how something is EVIL....if it never happened but instead ONLY APPEARED to happen.

You don't exist, nothing exists so nothing is happening RIGHT NOW. Meaning= The belief of a me, which creates EVIL. When all distinction falls away...the realization that nothing ever happened is realized. So if nothing ever happened...where is the EVIL? 

This is why I said....you just awakened...you haven't fully grasped it yet. Only the EGO believes in MEANING. MEANING= Illusion/Delusion. Nothing wrong with that, because meaning is FUN. But the highest truth....is there is NO MEANING. Your POV which is relative is CREATING MEANING, and trust me....NO ONE POV.....has the TRUE MEANING. NOT ONE SINGLE POV.

The biggest delusion...that many POV have.....is they believe that their POV has the TRUE MEANING. The reason that delusion is so hard to realize...is because it is housed in that which has NO MEANING. That is why the highest realization is the theme of life....is to drop ALL MEANING if you want to transcend this identity game. Otherwise you are just playing the dualistic identity game and deluding yourself which is your choice. Meaning= Identity= ME=EGO=BUYING IN TO DELUSION. Which is completely fine. Play with the illusion if you want too.

Edited by Razard86

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

On 18/10/2022 at 0:03 AM, Vladimir said:

That's amazing. 

How vulnerable and powerful!

Great job dude ;)

11 hours ago, CARDOZZO said:

That's amazing. 

How vulnerable and powerful!

Great job dude ;)

Your words are deeply appreciated brother.

Much love and light beautiful soul.

Edited by Vladimir

On 11/6/2022 at 1:23 PM, meta_male said:

@Vladimir Can you say anything about how to dissolve the illusion of "other"?

There would be no unity without separation. The way back to unity is to forgive and heal separation.

On 11/6/2022 at 9:22 PM, Razard86 said:

1. There is no correct way of saying evil, evil...literally does not exist. Reality...is an appearance out of NOTHING. This nothing is experienced through the sensations. Without sight, sound, taste, smell, touch, pain, thoughts, and emotion....there exists no life. This means that every act.....NEVER HAPPENED it is AN APPEARANCE of something happening. So explain to me how something is EVIL....if it never happened but instead ONLY APPEARED to happen.

You don't exist, nothing exists so nothing is happening RIGHT NOW. Meaning= The belief of a me, which creates EVIL. When all distinction falls away...the realization that nothing ever happened is realized. So if nothing ever happened...where is the EVIL? 

This is why I said....you just awakened...you haven't fully grasped it yet. Only the EGO believes in MEANING. MEANING= Illusion/Delusion. Nothing wrong with that, because meaning is FUN. But the highest truth....is there is NO MEANING. Your POV which is relative is CREATING MEANING, and trust me....NO ONE POV.....has the TRUE MEANING. NOT ONE SINGLE POV.

The biggest delusion...that many POV have.....is they believe that their POV has the TRUE MEANING. The reason that delusion is so hard to realize...is because it is housed in that which has NO MEANING. That is why the highest realization is the theme of life....is to drop ALL MEANING if you want to transcend this identity game. Otherwise you are just playing the dualistic identity game and deluding yourself which is your choice. Meaning= Identity= ME=EGO=BUYING IN TO DELUSION. Which is completely fine. Play with the illusion if you want too.

Yet, here you are playing the illusion. How is holding the view of Nihilism help you in your life?