Vladimir

I awakened - ask me anything

422 posts in this topic

@Arthogaan

1. Is your current perspectice all there is in the universe at the moment?

My perspective is all there is for me. Your perspective is all there is for you, other people's perspectives are all there is for them.

2. Is there a room when you close your eyes?

Yes the room is still here if I close my eyes

3. Please share some thoughts about why you love technology even more now. Ever since my journey I am at the same time ever more in awe of Technology but at the same time I want to avoid it as much as possible.

I love and appreciate technology so much more because of my understanding of technology and what it has done for me.

4. Since your awakening are you experiencing anything people would consider paranormal/siddhi?

No

5. Is Law of Attraction real/ how to manifest most efficiently?

Yes it's real - prayer. Intentional words combined with feelings and spoken out loud as affirmations.

6. Do you think you will be ever in a relationship with someone?

I will assume you mean romantic relationship. I am in a sacred marriage with my beloved woman, she is my twin flame, we are one soul separated in two bodies. The entire creation is our True Love story.

Edited by Vladimir

Journal of Jesus Christ - https://journalofjesuschrist.com

1 hour ago, Vladimir said:

You, I, everybody and everything exists because it's the best possible creation thought up by the the infinite intelligence of God to experience self in the most awesome way possible. You, I, everybody and everything has contributed to God's Absolutely Magnificent Plan, The Perfect Divine Purpose, The Masterpiece of All Masterpieces with absolutely everything. You, I, everybody and everything has fulfilled our life purposes. This is why you, I, everybody and everything exists - to be God's vehicles for the purpose of embodiment of the Great Divine Plan.

This resonates completely with me. However, I think you misperceived what I meant when I said “you/me”. I am actually refering to the absolute Love, and not the relative vehicles that are us, separately. Perhaps that part is on me for not being more concise.

Thanks for responding as elegantly, though. It is splendid to that there are other persons who are aware of the same thing as me. The Devine Plan as you so enthusiastically refer to it.

10 hours ago, A Fellow Lighter said:

This resonates well with me, as this is my current phase in my spiritual growth - learning to tame the Will, learning to do what I do consciously instead of unconsciously. Thanks for this appropriate response.

Nice to hear....but wanted to comment on something....don't tame it. Spirituality is the path of surrender, the path of allowance of things unfolding. You cannot force yourself to not see evil. To stop seeing evil is a divine quality that the ego can never attain. No matter how hard the ego tries it will always see evil. To stop seeing evil your body (the temple of the divine) needs to be modified and updated and cleansed so the divine can shine through undistorted. When this happens...your experience will always be divine and you will flow effortlessly. 

So the path to getting there is to always admit to yourself how you are feeling. If you feel anger, admit it. Fear admit it. Jealousy admit it. Etc. While you admit it, do not judge yourself for having these feelings, but if you do, be honest that you are judging yourself. So learning to be honest about feeling is to give an honest self assessment of what is transpiring emotionally in real time. This is not easy as most men have lost so much touch with their emotions, that they cannot feel when they are in conflict with it. Your emotions....are energy of life, life...itself. When you deny your emotions....you deny your divinity. So how can you ever connect to the divine inside you....when you constantly deny it?

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

To stop seeing evil your body (the temple of the divine) needs to be modified and updated and cleansed so the divine can shine through undistorted. When this happens...your experience will always be divine and you will flow effortlessly

That's enlightenment. Is is possible? Is anyone enlightened? I guess yes

Theoretically it should be easy. just be aware of your ego, what it is, how it was built by interaction with others. as what you are became what you are for others. realize that this is false. You are already free. But no. there are more layers and more layers. the fucking ego is very tenacious

Edited by Breakingthewall

9 hours ago, Vladimir said:

My life.

Yep, that's what I struggle with.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

2 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Nice to hear....but wanted to comment on something....don't tame it. Spirituality is the path of surrender, the path of allowance of things unfolding.

Okay.. but what good would that do me? Surrendering instead of taming?

You cannot force yourself to not see evil. To stop seeing evil is a divine quality that the ego can never attain. No matter how hard the ego tries it will always see evil. To stop seeing evil your body (the temple of the divine) needs to be modified and updated and cleansed so the divine can shine through undistorted. When this happens...your experience will always be divine and you will flow effortlessly. 

The matter is not about evil as much as it is about chaos. I don't perceive evil, I perceive the chaos that emerges from not living life consciously.

So the path to getting there is to always admit to yourself how you are feeling. If you feel anger, admit it. Fear admit it. Jealousy admit it. Etc. While you admit it, do not judge yourself for having these feelings, but if you do, be honest that you are judging yourself. So learning to be honest about feeling is to give an honest self assessment of what is transpiring emotionally in real time. This is not easy as most men have lost so much touch with their emotions, that they cannot feel when they are in conflict with it. Your emotions....are energy of life, life...itself. When you deny your emotions....you deny your divinity. So how can you ever connect to the divine inside you....when you constantly deny it?

This also resonates with me, perfectly. This I will apply as you have elaborated so concisely for me. I'll be sure to do this.

19 hours ago, A Fellow Lighter said:

Okay.. but what good would that do me? Surrendering instead of taming?

The matter is not about evil as much as it is about chaos. I don't perceive evil, I perceive the chaos that emerges from not living life consciously.

This also resonates with me, perfectly. This I will apply as you have elaborated so concisely for me. I'll be sure to do this.

What is there to tame? The ego is about control. Can you control your heart beat? Will you control your breath the rate and deepness of your breath all day long? Will you control how fast you blink? Do you want to control every single function? Or do you want to get in alignment with that which controls everything automatically? 

You perceive chaos because you cannot see all the variables and how they are working. There has never been chaos in the way you are interpreting the word. Chaos really means infinite potentiality, we in the west like to express chaos as disorder. There has never been disorder in all of life. Even unconscious living is not disorderly. Because reality accounts for that disorder and seamlessly and effortlessly crafts it into order...thus making it orderly.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Vladimir

ask yourself where your need to show yourself as enlightened, messiah and teacher of others comes from. You have had a spiritual awakening, great. just go deeper, embody the truth as completely as possible, remove all vanity. if truly your destiny is to be a teacher, that will happen. perhaps it is another, it is not necessary to force things. who forces everything is the ego

Hey Vladimir,

I asked myself why we are not enlightend when we wake up in the morning after we rested in our pure true being during deep sleep.

through meditation we can be enlightend…

that means, that it is not enough for the mind to rest in its source in order to be purified.

Therefore there must be something missing throughout deep sleep what is essential for understanding.

What is understanding?

4 hours ago, Razard86 said:

What is there to tame? The ego is about control. Can you control your heart beat? Will you control your breath the rate and deepness of your breath all day long? Will you control how fast you blink? Do you want to control every single function? Or do you want to get in alignment with that which controls everything automatically? 

You perceive chaos because you cannot see all the variables and how they are working. There has never been chaos in the way you are interpreting the word. Chaos really means infinite potentiality, we in the west like to express chaos as disorder. There has never been disorder in all of life. Even unconscious living is not disorderly. Because reality accounts for that disorder and seamlessly and effortlessly crafts it into order...thus making it orderly.

Though this may be the case, it is certainly not the experience, thus, not one's level of consciousness. This is chaos, no? When truth does not match experience? What would you call this?

I don't wish to control anything, I only wish to do what I do consciously instead of unconsciously. In exactly this context, there is only myself to tame.

@Vladimir

Are you still in God mode or god consciousness?

When ever i can i try to notice that everything is inside my consciousness(This feels like it's in my head but i have a feeling it's not) like i have a sphere that is conscious and that everything is inside this sphere. Also, i will meditate with my eyes closed and notice a feeling in my leg then a thought comes up that feeling is in my leg and i will then realise it's just a feeling floating in "space" or consciousness.

Is that useful to awaken or am i waisting my time?

Edited by Joker_Theory

"Your the left eye and i am the right would it not be madness to fight, WE COME ONE." - Faithless

@Vladimir my perspective is that you lack understanding some aspects of reality.

But don't be sad. Same goes for me. ;)

Mahadev

19 minutes ago, inFlow said:

@Vladimir my perspective is that you lack understanding some aspects of reality.

What understanding of the aspects of reality am I lacking in your perspective?

But don't be sad. Same goes for me. ;)

Your disagreement with the words that I am sharing cannot make me sad. I know my truth, I know the Truth. I know myself. 

Edited by Vladimir

Journal of Jesus Christ - https://journalofjesuschrist.com