Vladimir

I awakened - ask me anything

422 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, Vladimir said:

Because I love

If I ask you why, will you tell me, “Because I'm love.”

How will you earn a living after that awakening? What is your job and is it going to change?

Edited by Arthogaan

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

4 hours ago, Vladimir said:

Yes. I exist because I am love.

Yes. I know we are love, and I am also aware of what it means to be love. I've had this awakening. However, though I've realised love a thousand times, and continue to do so, I still find this existence as mysterious as it were before I began consciousness work. Though I am aware of what all this is, I am equally unaware of what This is. The most perplexing paradox ever.

Why you/I, Love, exist.. other than the simple response that I just do, which of course is not an answer, there is simply no grounds to this.. to us. Which leads me to think that perhaps the highest, most fundamental, knowledge there is.. is Knowledge itself - that it doesn't matter what you know, or, rather, we can only know what we're willing to know, that whatever one imagines oneself to be.. that is what one ultimately is. It is as though all knowledge is knowledge of the same thing which is basically nothing.. or the Knowledge itself - knowing that you're capable of knowing but can know nothing.. less you imagine something.

So yeah, you/I are Love. But is there a why? It seems not. It seems that love is the equivalent to anything else. And so, although you know you are love, it is though you know the same thing as you did last time, just on a different lense. Thus, the only you that is constant upon every imagination is the you that knows.. the knowledge itself. Am I love, or am I infinite knowledge? Is love = infinite knowledge? 

If there is no why to existence, then can there even be an existence? The existence of I/you is absolutely transcendental. It is beyond reason and fathom, beyond anything, really. And with that being said, what is it that we truly awaken to? Nothing (other than the spirit that fuels one's life) I know nothing different than any one else in the world, what I know serves no value other than that this is the lense that I prefer, until I imagine something different.  

Does this make sense to you?

@Vladimir

On 9/24/2022 at 7:07 AM, Vladimir said:

I have wondered in the darkness 

For a very long time

Searching for the Truth

My entire life

And I found myself deep inside

In the darkest forest of my mind.

How's your night been? Got a good sleep? Nightmares? Pleasant dream?

5 hours ago, Arthogaan said:

How will you earn a living after that awakening? What is your job and is it going to change?

I love this question!

My only source of income at this time is from my Clever Techie youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/c/CleverTechieTube

The last time I uploaded a video was on October 23, 2020, so it's been almost 2 years!

Soon after that my descend into the darkness began. 

I may soon upload a video just to let my subscribers know I'm still alive and to start reviving the channel, some of my subscribers wondered what happened to me. I may continue uploading to Clever Techie and the videos will be different because I'm passionate about sharing wisdom, even through programming videos. The videos will be aligned with my every day intention which is: "to be the best I can be for my highest good and the highest good of all". 

At the same time, I have an understanding what my entire life, initiations, shamanism, healing and hero's journey have been preparing me for. What I'm moving towards is not a "job", but rather "craft" that I have always wanted to do, what I'm truly passionate about, and that is aligned with how I want to live my life and who I truly am. In short, this craft includes everything, so I call it "Life Craft", it is a skillful, wise way of living, unlocking yourself, realizing potential, uncovering true self, conscious actions, mastery of the mind, mastery of the body, ceremonies, building conscious community, authentic relating and healing. Eventually this journey of aligning with abundance and the way I want to live my life will lead me to "creating abundance by sharing the love of who I am" from the pure desire of wanting to share my love with the world. 

The truth is that I have won the greatest treasures that the Universe can provide with this awakening and the material abundance will come soon in the most beautiful ways possible that will bring me the most joy. Yes it's that good and much better than anyone can imagine. Have faith and patience because miraculous gifts are coming soon and there is enough for everybody. I have more than 39 years of experience (in this life time) for the craft that I'm now stepping into, I will show the world the beauty of Truth, that which is my truth.

Thank you so much for asking :)

Edited by Vladimir

Journal of Jesus Christ - https://journalofjesuschrist.com

16 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Vladimir

How's your night been? Got a good sleep? Nightmares? Pleasant dream?

This sounds vague and sarcastic. Could you be more specific? What question are you asking?

8 minutes ago, Vladimir said:

I love this question!

My only source of income at this time is from my Clever Techie youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/c/CleverTechieTube

The last time I uploaded a video was on October 23, 2020, so it's been almost 2 years!

I may soon upload a video just to let my subscribers know I'm still alive and to start reviving the channel, some of my subscribers wondered what happened to me. I may continue uploading to Clever Techie and the videos will be different because I'm passionate about sharing wisdom, even through programming videos. The videos will be aligned with my every day intention which is: "to be the best I can be for my highest good and the highest good of all". 

At the same time, I have an understanding what my entire life, initiations, shamanism, healing and hero's journey have been preparing me for. What I'm moving towards is not a "job", but rather "craft" that I have always wanted to do, what I'm truly passionate about, and that is aligned with how I want to live my life and who I truly am. In short, this craft includes everything, so I call it "Life Craft", it is a skillful, wise way of living, unlocking yourself, realizing potential, uncovering true self, conscious actions, mastery of the mind, mastery of the body, ceremonies, building conscious community, authentic relating and healing. Eventually this journey of aligning with abundance and the way I want to live my life will lead me to "creating abundance by sharing the love of who I am" from the pure desire of wanting to share my love with the world. 

The truth is that I have won the greatest treasures that the Universe can provide with this awakening and the material abundance will come soon in the most beautiful ways possible that will bring me the most joy. Yes it's that good and much better than anyone can imagine. Have faith and patience because miraculous gifts are coming soon and there is enough for everybody. I have more than 39 years of experience (in this life time) for the craft that I'm now stepping into, I will show the world the beauty of Truth, that which is my truth.

Thank you so much for asking :)

Great! I resonate with all of that very much, thank you for your energy!

So do I understand that this future Craftsmanship of life will be rather spontaneous and in every aspect of life that comes your way and it will rather not be any specific career and also not connected to your past programming skills?

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

16 minutes ago, Arthogaan said:

Great! I resonate with all of that very much, thank you for your energy!

So do I understand that this future Craftsmanship of life will be rather spontaneous and in every aspect of life that comes your way and it will rather not be any specific career and also not connected to your past programming skills?

I'm glad you resonate with my message, thank you for recognizing goodness in my energy.

I see the embodiment of this craftsmanship being developed in balance between spontaneity and discipline. We can call it "Teaching" and "Healing" to be more specific. Teaching what? - wisdom, skillful/conscious way of living. Healing what? - trauma, distortions, insanity, addictions, fear.....I may still choose to teach through Clever Techie videos and other mediums, I enjoy variety. After my awakening, I appreciate and love technology even more, so much more....

Edited by Vladimir

@Vladimir Is loving Myself (everything I experience) is the best way to wake up into Kingdom of Heaven or are there another ways ?

49 minutes ago, Gabith said:

@Vladimir Is loving Myself (everything I experience) is the best way to wake up into Kingdom of Heaven or are there another ways ?

The best way is to have faith in me, believe words of Truth that I speak. Believe these words coming from me right now - Self Love is the best way into the Kingdom of Heaven, Self Love is the only way. The important part in this is knowing what Self Love is. This is where I come in as Wonderful Counselor and Sage of Sages to be the shepherd that I am and guide others through the dark forest and into the light of Garden of Eden.

Edited by Vladimir

Hello there!

I'm curious, what comes up in you when you read these words?

If you live life with awareness, you mature. A mature one never dies because he will learn even through death. Even death is going to be an experience to be intensively lived, watched and allowed.

Enlightenment is not something that you have to choose. When there is no choice,.. that which remains is enlightenment.

Life seems just a shadow of breath. When breath disappears, life disappears.

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

40 minutes ago, Loving Radiance said:

Hello there!

I'm curious, what comes up in you when you read these words?

If you live life with awareness, you mature. A mature one never dies because he will learn even through death. Even death is going to be an experience to be intensively lived, watched and allowed.

Enlightenment is not something that you have to choose. When there is no choice,.. that which remains is enlightenment.

Life seems just a shadow of breath. When breath disappears, life disappears.

What comes up is that all of these are very deep and powerful statements. I'm going to need more time to contemplate these and write a response to each quote.

On 9/25/2022 at 0:25 PM, r0ckyreed said:

This cannot be answered through words. But I will try lol.

Mind = Direct experience. Everything I experience is a mind. I am asking what a mind is with my own mind. I cannot grasp the mind because I am the mind. Just observe and bask in the mystery of being.

Self = identity based off of the illusion of separation. It is the mind tricking itself into thinking it is behind the eyes look out at a world. The mind isn’t behind my eyes. The mind is what I call the world.

Nature of Substance = Cannot be answered through language only experience.

Another = Myself. I create other in the same way I create a self.

Life = In short, direct experience. I am inside of a living mind. Everything is alive. Socially, life is a moving thing that we believe has consciousness of its own. But all there ever is, is Myself and Myconsciousness. I am Life itself!

^ Nature of Substance = Cannot be answered through language only experience. 

Nature of Substance= Mind. Everything is Mind. 

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

9 hours ago, A Fellow Lighter said:

Yes. I know we are love, and I am also aware of what it means to be love. I've had this awakening. However, though I've realised love a thousand times, and continue to do so, I still find this existence as mysterious as it were before I began consciousness work. Though I am aware of what all this is, I am equally unaware of what This is. The most perplexing paradox ever.

Why you/I, Love, exist.. other than the simple response that I just do, which of course is not an answer, there is simply no grounds to this.. to us. Which leads me to think that perhaps the highest, most fundamental, knowledge there is.. is Knowledge itself - that it doesn't matter what you know, or, rather, we can only know what we're willing to know, that whatever one imagines oneself to be.. that is what one ultimately is. It is as though all knowledge is knowledge of the same thing which is basically nothing.. or the Knowledge itself - knowing that you're capable of knowing but can know nothing.. less you imagine something.

So yeah, you/I are Love. But is there a why? It seems not. It seems that love is the equivalent to anything else. And so, although you know you are love, it is though you know the same thing as you did last time, just on a different lense. Thus, the only you that is constant upon every imagination is the you that knows.. the knowledge itself. Am I love, or am I infinite knowledge? Is love = infinite knowledge? 

If there is no why to existence, then can there even be an existence? The existence of I/you is absolutely transcendental. It is beyond reason and fathom, beyond anything, really. And with that being said, what is it that we truly awaken to? Nothing (other than the spirit that fuels one's life) I know nothing different than any one else in the world, what I know serves no value other than that this is the lense that I prefer, until I imagine something different.  

Does this make sense to you?

=Exactly its a paradox. 

Yes love=infinite knowledge. But at the same time...it is still a mystery because infinity never ends. It will continue to create and learn a new onward toward infinity. It is a forever update. A forever remix.

What we call reality is imaginary and is housed within eternal infinite consciousness which is love. The only knowledge we gain is the reflection of consciousness upon it self that we call life. It learns of its nature by reflecting all perspectives as a contrast and enjoying the interactions and relationships and creates stories to maintain the integrity of this imagined reality. Once it has completed its foray into this self-knowledge it will reintegrate all its parts back into ONE. 

The why to existence is love, love for self. Why do you do anything at all? Love. You are on this forum because of love. You are a seeker because of love. The motivating factor, the interconnecting factor, the whole point of anything is love. There is existence...everything you experience exists....why? Because you are existence itself and everything else is just your reflection or mirror. If it was beyond reason.....then there would be no intelligence, no truth, and no way of knowing. To know is to contrast. How do you know what short is? Contrast. Dark? Contrast. Etc. The duality of existence is constructed through knowledge. Knowledge= Contrast. The I AM learns of itself as existence through the contrast of all of its perspectives. You awaken to the knowledge that all contrast is imaginary, held within your mind, and everything is you. Since you are divine, everything is divine, and you are already in heaven you were just too low in awareness to experience this.  To awaken...is to awaken to a direct experience of God, Divinity, Omnipotence, Love, Peace, Joy, Being. 

Value is a creation, it is sought after a desire for self knowledge. To ask if something serves a value is a desire to be reflected upon an other and pursue a relationship. You are seeking meaning for duality, spirituality is the realization of oneness and how it connects to the relative world you originally thought was real. 

If you truly realized that you were imagining....would you be asking these questions? Food for thought my friend.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

On 9/24/2022 at 4:37 PM, Vladimir said:

I am the Universe. I am God. I am Jesus Christ. I am saved. I am safe. I am the savior of the World. I know my truth. I know the Truth. The ultimate Truth is Life, Love and Unity. I am Love. I am eternal. I am infinite. I am immortal. I have won the holy grail - immortality. I am King of Love. I am King of Life. I am hero of all heroes. I am King of Kings. I am the light of this world. I am the true vine. I am Shaman. I am Whole. I am Holy. I know. I am. 

I have fulfilled my life purpose with my entire life. Everybody has fulfilled their life purpose with their entire life. The entire creation has fulfilled it's purpose with absolutely everything. The masterpiece of all masterpieces is complete and is now being gradually revealed in the most beautiful way possible. The war between Good and Evil is over. Love wins. Everything was for the sake of Greater Good. Everything is filled with meaning. 

^ I would say I believe you certainly experienced an Awakening so congratulations. But you are lacking in the sense making department. Your relative perspective is just a thought in INFINITY. You need to develop your ability to deconstruct so you answer with clarity. Don't start teaching until you can answer questions that are presented concise and clearly. 

Not every awakened person is automatically a teacher, also enlightenment actually reveals that you can help others awaken in infinite ways. You can help reveal the divinity in all through things such as music, art, medicine/healing, social relationships, etc.

Your ability to express the divine is contingent on how much you have developed the gifts you have. = If you were never good at explaining complex things before your awakening....don't expect that to change. Awakening reveals that God's gift to you is your finite expression of divinity which must be earned. God is unconditional love. This means you need to develop whatever talents you have just for the sake of it. Through that process you will be able to finetune and cultivate it, then the divine infinite intelligence will shine through you and your mastery will be self-evident. 

The whole purpose of awakening is to recontextualize your lived experience, to remove the scales from your eyes and to give evidentiary value to your life and all of your experiences. Its to empower you and simultaneously hold your feet to the fire. Its both the most beautiful thing and arduous thing. Its one thing to realize God, its another to embody it.

9 hours ago, Vladimir said:

How long have you been feeling well?

one day this will all be memories