Vladimir

I awakened - ask me anything

422 posts in this topic

@LSD-Rumi

Keep it down when you type into the void please. 

It's not like you can talk to God all the time.

we are literally God's name, continuously pronouncing.

On 9/25/2022 at 11:28 AM, LSD-Rumi said:

This thread went down exactly as I expected. Mania, non-specific description, nonsense short answers. 

Cannot we get a mature "I am enlightened, AMA" for god sake?

First, let's question the validity of such claims. What did he went through?

This "ask me anything" attitude is predicated upon false preconceptions -- assuming that enlightenment implies knowing everything. It doesn't.

It's being directly conscious of the absolute nature of you, existence, life or another. It's only the beginning. It doesn't tell you what time, self or space are, as examples.

OP doesn't clarify what enlightenment is in his experience. He also seems to be coming from a cosmology.

Edited by UnbornTao

6 hours ago, Raze said:

Can you take this quiz and tell me what “location” it gives you? You can just enter a fake email if it asks for one.

https://haai.nonsymbolic.org/sf/8bb41f03

Location 3

According to this test, I am awake lol. But I am not. Everyone claims to be awake these days because the standards for an awakening are misguided and are set really low.

Awakening is beyond cessations and non-dual awareness. If that is all an awakening is, then I would be awake, but obviously, I am not.

And many people who claim they are awake are really asleep. 

Edited by r0ckyreed

Meditation is a lifestyle of developing a calm state of mind WHILE engaging in one’s ambitions!

Counting your breaths, chanting a mantra, and the rest of it is all ratshit and a complete waste of time. What is stopping you from meditating WHILE working on your life purpose?

4 hours ago, Ulax said:

Did you feel at great ease? An abundance of love towards things?

I did and I do feel an abundance of love towards things and beings and the entire world. I am connecting with everybody I meet, I make friends everywhere I go. I'm especially connecting with people who are at a mature level of spiritual development. I'm starting to find my tribe, my community that I have been longing for my entire life. This love for others comes to me naturally, the depth of self love I have for myself, knowing that I am worthy of the best gifts the Universe can offer is overflowing like a fountain. It's a win win for me and the entire Universe, I love myself truly, I love the Universe truly, I love things, people and beings truly, I love my beloved woman who is my true love, truly. 

And yes, I also feel at great ease and peace. I know the entire Universe is helping me embody my truth deeper every day. Everybody who is posting comments judging me, doubting that I am enlightened, telling me that I'm experiencing a "messianic delirium" are helping me gain more clarity, understanding and embody my truth even more. Everybody who is asking intelligence, conscious, mature questions like yours are also helping me embody my truth deeper. Eventually the truth will be revealed because I will show it by embodying it. Written words can only do so much, especially at this time of transition.

5 hours ago, Dear Fiona said:

@Vladimir     Hey. I loved reading this today. Trippy trip isn't it ? Just a heads up, and eat the fish, but spit out the bones. As in, if this lands for you, cool. If not, also cool. My waking up was bliss and no sense of separation and euphoria. Then I CRASHED big time. 
If this "happens" to you. Don't worry. 
Love brings up everything unlike itself. 
It's like a detox. That's all. 

Enjoy dude ! 

I am glad you loved reading this today. 

I am not worried about anything. Worry is a thing of the past for me. My foundation is diamond strong. The entire Universe is protecting my truth and helping me embody it everyday, every moment.

Thank you for wishing me joy. I wish you happiness and joy as well. 

5 hours ago, Zeroguy said:

Only if I got dollar for any "I am enlightened ask me anything" topics on this forum.

Then you would have 100 dollars? Maybe 1000? 

I'm carrying the greatest gifts the Universe can offer inside of me. Real wealth is spiritual wealth.

There are countless "only ifs" in people's life stories. A great sense of peace will come when you gain an understanding that everything that has ever happened was absolutely perfect. 

The Universe has never made a single mistake.

Journal of Jesus Christ - https://journalofjesuschrist.com

2 hours ago, UnbornTao said:

First, let's question the validity of such claims. What did he went through?

This "ask me anything" is predicated upon false preconceptions -- assuming that enlightenment implies knowing everything.

OP doesn't clarify what enlightenment is.

Enlightenment IS knowing everything. I do know everything as in understanding, experiencing and knowing the Truth. Enlightenment is knowing yourself. Enlightenment is knowing the Truth. 

What did I go through? 

That is a very interesting question. The journey was absolutely spectacular. The Truth is in the process of being revealed absolutely spectacularly. God is absolutely spectacular. 

On 9/25/2022 at 0:59 PM, r0ckyreed said:

Location 3

According to this test, I am awake lol. But I am not. Everyone claims to be awake these days because the standards for an awakening are misguided and are set really low.

Awakening is beyond cessations and non-dual awareness. If that is all an awakening is, then I would be awake, but obviously, I am not.

And many people who claim they are awake are really asleep. 

I don't know how they're using the term but literally the first question relates to emotions, which are irrelevant when it comes to enlightenment.

There's no way or methodology to verify enlightenment except by becoming conscious yourself.

Perhaps another realized human can sense it on another.

Edited by UnbornTao

On 9/25/2022 at 1:56 PM, Vladimir said:

Enlightenment IS knowing everything. I do know everything as in understanding, experiencing and knowing the Truth. Enlightenment is knowing yourself. Enlightenment is knowing the Truth. 

What did I go through? 

That is a very interesting question. The journey was absolutely spectacular. The Truth is in the process of being revealed absolutely spectacularly. God is absolutely spectacular. 

"Spectacular, grandiose, huge" are ~~relative~~ distinctions.

What process?

Edited by UnbornTao

7 minutes ago, UnbornTao said:

I don't know how they're using the term awakening but literally the first question relates to emotions, which has nothing to do with it. They missed the mark haha

I would question that assumption.  Emotions is a state of consciousness and has everything to do with awakening.  Some emotions will hinder you from awakening.  Don't underestimate the importance of emotions.

7 minutes ago, UnbornTao said:

There's no way or methodology to verify enlightenment except in your own experience, by becoming conscious yourself. Perhaps another profoundly conscious human can sense something different in you, but I don't know.

True.  No other mind can ever verify my enlightenment because fundamentally, I am the only mind and they are me.  

Edited by r0ckyreed

Meditation is a lifestyle of developing a calm state of mind WHILE engaging in one’s ambitions!

Counting your breaths, chanting a mantra, and the rest of it is all ratshit and a complete waste of time. What is stopping you from meditating WHILE working on your life purpose?

On 9/25/2022 at 2:51 PM, r0ckyreed said:

I would question that assumption.  Emotions is a state of consciousness and has everything to do with awakening.  Some emotions will hinder you from awakening.  Don't underestimate the importance of emotions.

Emotions come and go, you don't. The relative can't affect the absolute. 

Consciousness ~~of your true nature~~ can't be touched by anything you experience.

Edited by UnbornTao

10 minutes ago, UnbornTao said:

Emotions are relative, enlightenment is not. 

Emotions come and go, you don't. Relative can't affect the absolute. 

Are you less you while experiencing X, Y and Z emotion? 

Experience includes all that you see, hear, feel, smell, taste, and think. Experience is absolute.  Your emotions are God's emotions.

I could say the same thing about awakening, cessations, psychedelic trips, meditation, etc.  All of it comes and goes just like emotions.  Emotions are linked to states of consciousness.  Certain emotions like peace correlate with unity, oneness, and awakening.  Regardless of whether you think emotions are relative or absolute, they do correlate with your level of consciousness nonetheless.

Edit: It is not like you are less you when experiencing an emotion, it is just that some emotional states can help or hinder you in seeing who/what you are.  Peace/Love is connected to God, and anger/fear is cut off from God.

Edited by r0ckyreed

9 hours ago, Vladimir said:

I know I am complete. There is nothing I need from reality. I have everything. The entire World is mine, everything is for me. This planet is my mansion and I am the master of my house. I am the King of the Universe.

Sounds like 5th dimension to me haha

Congrats & Enjoy buddy! 

"The journey never ends, the point of arrival is always now." 

3 minutes ago, Dear Fiona said:

@r0ckyreed and anger/fear is cut off from God.

Not true. But not gonna argue. O.o

No problem. But before you say something is not true, think it through. If God’s nature is selflessness, then fear/anger is going to put you in ego or selfishness. But God is so selfless and whole that it allows for selfishness.

@r0ckyreed Well yeah....see that there, you proved it yourself. God is so selfless and whole that it allows for fear/anger and selfishness. Besides, I wouldn't even narrow God down to selflessness either. Sometimes I wonder if God is the most narcissistic monster ever ? Having a right old laugh at us, and our silliness. xD

Since I woke up, and then realised "God consciousness" a few months ago too. I am actually the most selfish I've ever been in my life, and I flippin love it. Far better, and authentic than the sickening rescuing "nice" people pleaser I was. God I was so self serving ultimately. Bluuurgh. 
I love being selfish, and angry. 

Edited by Dear Fiona

1 hour ago, Spiral Wizard said:

Sounds like 5th dimension to me haha

Congrats & Enjoy buddy! 

Thank you for your congratulations and good wishes. 

I wish you happiness.

I noticed this thread is starting to get derailed into multiple directions. I kindly ask that we keep the conversation on the topic of this thread:

"I awakened - ask me anything."

@Vladimir how did this awakening happen ?

Also ,what changes have taken place within you ,that you could say it changed you in a positive way? 

And oh congratulations  ? 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

23 hours ago, Vladimir said:

What do you want to know?

Validating your claim would go first.

• What is mind?
  • What is self?
  • What is consciousness?
  • What is the nature or substance of you? What are you made out of, so to speak?
  • What is another?
  • What is life?
Edited by UnbornTao