Vladimir

I awakened - ask me anything

422 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Vladimir said:

I am the Universe. I am God. I am Jesus Christ. I am saved. I am a savior. I know my truth. I know the Truth. The ultimate Truth is Life, Love and Unity. I am Love. I am eternal. I am infinite. I am immortal. I have won the holy grail - immortality. I am King of Love. I am the light of this world. I am the true vine. I am Shaman. I know. I am. 

I have fulfilled my life purpose with my entire life. Everybody has fulfilled their life purpose with their entire life. The entire creation has fulfilled it's purpose with absolutely everything. The masterpiece of all masterpieces is complete and is now being gradually revealed in the most beautiful way possible. The war between Good and Evil is over. Love wins. Everything was for the sake of Greater Good. Everything is filled with meaning. 

Beautiful, thank you!

Could you share more about your spiritual path and what it took (practically) to get to this realization? 

Any other advice or recommendations for the path? 

"The journey never ends, the point of arrival is always now." 

6 hours ago, OBEler said:

@Vladimir how Did it happen that you died, was this on any psychedelic? 

It wasn't under the effect of any psychedelic, but psychedelics and shamanism played a major role in it. I died through a magic ritual. Also, even though I say I wasn't under the effect of any psychedelics, psychedelics were still working through me in their own magical and mysterious ways.

Edited by Vladimir

Journal of Jesus Christ - https://journalofjesuschrist.com

9 minutes ago, Spiral Wizard said:

Beautiful, thank you!

Could you share more about your spiritual path and what it took (practically) to get to this realization? 

Any other advice or recommendations for the path? 

Thank you for your kindness. It took many initiations, facing my greatest fears, strength, intelligence, wisdom, desire to know the Truth, desire for Love, Peace and Harmony, consciousness, awareness, many shamanic ceremonies with sacred plant medicines, experimentation, journaling, meditation, contemplating and tremendous psychological/emotional/spiritual suffering and much more. 

I will most likely be sharing more details and wisdom on YouTube and Instagram, I will let you all know.

6 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

sounds a bit delusional. messianic? no matter how much suffering you have endured, it is nothing but suffering. nothing is more common. but I don't delegitimize what you say about your awakening, I'm just saying that saying that no one else is going to suffer what you do, sounds like a derailment, maybe you meant something else 

What do you mean as full time? Meditation? Psychedelic? 

Meditation, psychedelics, shamanic ceremonies, journaling, contemplation, observation, imagination, retreats, healing centers, reading good books, asking questions, self-experimentation, direct experiences of truth and much more. 

18 hours ago, Chives99 said:

Do you feel complete ? ie not needing anything from reality?

I know I am complete. There is nothing I need from reality. I have everything. The entire World is mine, everything is for me. This planet is my mansion and I am the master of my house. I am the King of the Universe.

21 hours ago, Craigxt22 said:

So by me asking you, is actually me asking me?

Is me imagining 'another' or something elses enlightenment  a hint/ sign to push me towards awakening (aka the only 1 enlightenment possible)?

The Truth can only be known through me. I am Truth.

1 hour ago, Vladimir said:

Desire to know the Truth that I have shared.

Funny you tried to answer that but I guess this is an era that people just like to take digital victory laps for everything so it is with this as well. Enjoy it for what it is, story telling.

Peace

I have no desire to relate to this way of being you claim to have. 

Is this my problem that I perceive you as a fool?

Is it your problem that you create foolish ways of being?

Is it our problem that foolish ways of being exist between us?

Is it their problem that they are subjective entities of betweening foolishly?

Edited by vishnusavestheday
foolishly

we are literally God's name, continuously pronouncing.

2 hours ago, Vladimir said:

I will most likely be sharing more details and wisdom on YouTube and Instagram, I will let you all know.

@Breakingthewall You can tell because he plans on posting videos about it to YouTube and Instagram, where the enlightened claim to die

Only if I got dollar for any "I am enlightened ask me anything" topics on this forum.

23 minutes ago, vishnusavestheday said:

@Breakingthewall You can tell because he plans on posting videos about it to YouTube and Instagram, where the enlightened claim to die

and for saying that no human being is going to suffer what he has suffered, the need of appear as special, and above all for not explaining anything concrete about his awakening. magic, it's wonderful, blah blah.

@Vladimir     Hey. I loved reading this today. Trippy trip isn't it ? Just a heads up, and eat the fish, but spit out the bones. As in, if this lands for you, cool. If not, also cool. My waking up was bliss and no sense of separation and euphoria. Then I CRASHED big time. 
If this "happens" to you. Don't worry. 
Love brings up everything unlike itself. 
It's like a detox. That's all. 

Enjoy dude ! 

10 hours ago, Vladimir said:

Liberated.

Did you feel at great ease? An abundance of love towards things?

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

30 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

and for saying that no human being is going to suffer what he has suffered, the need of appear as special, and above all for not explaining anything concrete about his awakening. magic, it's wonderful, blah blah.

"I am Jesus Christ" is the typical sinner's disbelief. Us non-Christs can try so many times to twist the mind to make life make sense in relation to believing it. You're supposed to believe him. Jesus can either proclaim himself to you or you can believe you are it-- the whole moment!

IF you do want to go down the road, that is.

But the dialogue usually isn't any grander than that down the latter road. With messianic reasoning, Jesus Christ isn't enlightened enough for us, we have to be him to be enlightened enough to others. It's deeply problematic. Or take it as it is. The savior of the world's equality to us is in death to the typical many, or his equality is to none, allegedly remembered in the transcendence of life to those who know themselves better dead and martyred to never have to return. Maybe they really died long before then, and the apostles' ego deaths were so deep that the rest of their lives felt like steps back to the beginning...

You can know you are him in shame that he must have died to become you or believe you aren't Him to be thanked for being yourself.

"I am Leo" would make way much more sense. It's a better rung on the ladder to stop in the clouds.

Having a messianic complex is not simple :D

Especially when they deny that it looks like he is having a sentence by sentence dialogue between himself and God.

11 hours ago, Vladimir said:

I am Jesus Christ. I am saved. I am the savior of the World.

Does @Vladimir believe he is happening alone in this stream of thought? Because it looks like call and response

Can you go through enlightenment and remember yourself?

Because you appear to be forgetting. The simplest check-in between yourself and God isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

5 minutes ago, vishnusavestheday said:

You can know you are him in shame that he must have died to become you or believe you aren't Him to be thanked for being yourself.

You can only allegedly believe you are yourself, as can you only allegedly believe Jesus is still alive. Think of it this way. Because if you believe His Spirit has power after he died, couldn't it reside in any other person's body more than others? That is the trap.

This thread went down exactly as I expected. Mania, non-specific description, nonsense short answers. 

Cannot we get a mature "I am enlightened, AMA" for god sake?