I have wondered in the darkness 

For a very long time

Searching for the Truth

My entire life

And I found myself deep inside

In the darkest forest of my mind.

Journal of Jesus Christ - https://journalofjesuschrist.com

What did you become conscious of?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

So by me asking you, is actually me asking me?

Is me imagining 'another' or something elses enlightenment  a hint/ sign to push me towards awakening (aka the only 1 enlightenment possible)?

Edited by Craigxt22

1 hour ago, Craigxt22 said:

Is me imagining 'another' or something elses enlightenment  a hint/ sign to push me towards awakening (aka the only 1 enlightenment possible)?

Well I'm reading this with my 2 eyes so I'm guessing not fam xD

did it take a lot of meditation and self enquiry to get there? how much did you practice and for ho long?

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

Do you feel complete ? ie not needing anything from reality?

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

Long time since I've seen one of these posts xD

I wonder when I will able to do mine :x

@Vladimir Did you keep your beard trimmed to the same length, or had it become unkempt and feral?

Apparently.

4 hours ago, axiom said:

Did you keep your beard trimmed to the same length, or had it become unkempt and feral?

Asking the real questions. Where is the obligatory long beard which is a staple of enlightened masters?

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, 'This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful.' The moment you see it, the head stops running thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts running. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

If you really awakened, you wouldn’t be posting about it here. Nor is there any point in asking to ask questions about it or proclaiming. This is just another game the ego is playing to remain dreaming. The dream of sharing awakening or talking about it with “others.” Think about it. 

Edited by r0ckyreed

Meditation is a lifestyle of developing a calm state of mind WHILE engaging in one’s ambitions!

Counting your breaths, chanting a mantra, and the rest of it is all ratshit and a complete waste of time. What is stopping you from meditating WHILE working on your life purpose?

How did you feel?

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

1 minute ago, r0ckyreed said:

If you really awakened, you wouldn’t be posting about it here. 

Why do you say that?

Be-Do-Have

56 minutes ago, Ulax said:

Why do you say that?

Think about it. Everyone who proclaims they are awake are fools. They create a game of I am awake and you are not so ask away! Its another dream. It’s another form of spiritual measuring.

@Someone here made a similar post a while back about this same game, and he isn’t awake. No offense. It’s just nonsense. Everyone thinks they are awake but aren’t. 

You have to wonder if I truly had an awakening, why do I have such a desire to “share” It with “others?” Consider that you are using this game to pull yourself back deeper into the illusion. The ego backlashes all the time. This is just another ego defensive mechanism for the ego to still hang on and not completely lose its “sanity.”

Edit: Crap. I am getting lost in my dream here. I am using this post to remain entranced in the dream. Damn this is deep. Only I can awaken. Everyone else is a dream character within my dream. Some dream characters can inspire me to wake up or remain asleep. Ultimately, no dream characters can awaken. Only I, the dreamer can. I am not awake, but I will be.

This forum is very helpful and I love it. But I don’t come here to awaken, I am here to go to sleep. If I want to awaken, I have to tune off all distractions first and be in solitude.

Edited by r0ckyreed

Meditation is a lifestyle of developing a calm state of mind WHILE engaging in one’s ambitions!

Counting your breaths, chanting a mantra, and the rest of it is all ratshit and a complete waste of time. What is stopping you from meditating WHILE working on your life purpose?

49 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

If you really awakened, you wouldn’t be posting about it here. Nor is there any point in asking to ask questions about it or proclaiming. This is just another game the ego is playing to remain dreaming. The dream of sharing awakening or talking about it with “others.” Think about it. 

He may be doing it for fun just as Leo. Let's wait fo him and not assume :x

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

7 minutes ago, Arthogaan said:

He may be doing it for fun just as Leo. Let's wait fo him and not assume :x

How do you know Leo or anyone is awake? I think I am making the least assumptions here. There is no way I can verify anything outside my experience until I have experienced it myself. Until then, I am working on that instead of following gurus or listening to people who may not be awake. Take the limits of knowledge seriously.

You all could be awake or asleep. I really don’t know. That doesn’t matter. But I do know that regardless, you don’t come here to awaken but to deepen yourself into the illusion. This community isn’t immune to the negative effects of groupthink.

Edited by r0ckyreed

1 hour ago, r0ckyreed said:

If you really awakened, you wouldn’t be posting about it here. 

Anything can happen.

Apparently.

2 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

Think about it. Everyone who proclaims they are awake are fools. They create a game of I am awake and you are not so ask away! Its another dream. It’s another form of spiritual measuring.

I disagree.

It seems reasonable that someone who had a profound experience would want to share said experience with other people

Be-Do-Have

2 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

How do you know Leo or anyone is awake? I think I am making the least assumptions here. There is no way I can verify anything outside my experience until I have experienced it myself. Until then, I am working on that instead of following gurus or listening to people who may not be awake. Take the limits of knowledge seriously.

You all could be awake or asleep. I really don’t know. That doesn’t matter. But I do know that regardless, you don’t come here to awaken but to deepen yourself into the illusion. This community isn’t immune to the negative effects of groupthink.

If anything, you just sound like an agent to keep everybody asleep lol

21 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

What did you become conscious of?

I am the Universe. I am God. I am Jesus Christ. I am saved. I am safe. I am the savior of the World. I know my truth. I know the Truth. The ultimate Truth is Life, Love and Unity. I am Love. I am eternal. I am infinite. I am immortal. I have won the holy grail - immortality. I am King of Love. I am King of Life. I am hero of all heroes. I am King of Kings. I am the light of this world. I am the true vine. I am Shaman. I am Whole. I am Holy. I know. I am. 

I have fulfilled my life purpose with my entire life. Everybody has fulfilled their life purpose with their entire life. The entire creation has fulfilled it's purpose with absolutely everything. The masterpiece of all masterpieces is complete and is now being gradually revealed in the most beautiful way possible. The war between Good and Evil is over. Love wins. Everything was for the sake of Greater Good. Everything is filled with meaning. 

Edited by Vladimir

Journal of Jesus Christ - https://journalofjesuschrist.com