Tyler Robinson

Feminism makes women more masculine... Umm...do you agree?

96 posts in this topic

I'm not completely against Feminism. It helped women acquire influential positions in politics, governance and voting rights. 

Yet, I do see its downsides as well. 

Now I am aware that most of you might not agree with me if you belong to the woke bunch. I am mostly liberal on most political stances btw 

So my grind is this - I believe feminism makes women more masculine. It forces women to work and take up traditionally masculine roles too. 

Who agrees with this? 

I don't like this part of feminism. 

I don't like the emasculation of men and the masculation of women.. 

I don't wanna see more and more women turning up looking like men. 

Was this too outrageous to put out there? 

I know this can piss off some woke gentiles. But facts = facts. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

If you were a guy saying this right now, you would get warning points. #Cancelculture. 

So, thank you for speaking on our behalf! 

@mr_engineer that's why it matters when a woman speaks. Put that in your head

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

5 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

@mr_engineer that's why it matters when a woman speaks. Put that in your head

That's not really news to me or anyone here. 

Maybe you'd want to be the change you want to see in the world? You'd do very well to stop swinging your metaphorical 'dick'. Not very appealing to dominant guys. 

11 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

That's not really news to me or anyone here. 

Maybe you'd want to be the change you want to see in the world? You'd do very well to stop swinging your metaphorical 'dick'. Not very appealing to dominant guys. 

Women like to see change. But it's not always how they want it. 

What gives you the impression that I'm doing any of this to appeal to dominant guys? You're the least dominant guy. Otherwise you wouldn't have thanked me. Dominant men don't look for approval. Btw women can dominate even the most dominating guys and you wouldn't even know it, it's a subtle feminine game that logical guys like you can't put into a computer, it's not a code or formula. 

♡✸♡.

3 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

What gives you the impression that I'm doing any of this to appeal to dominant guys?

Sexual de-polarization is the biggest side-effect of this problem that you're talking about. And, on another thread, you said that you want a dominant guy. 

My point is that if we are to collectively resolve this, this would be your role. Or the role of any women who have been indoctrinated into feminism and are not happy with it, for these reasons. Especially you, if you want a dominant guy. 

5 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

You're the least dominant guy. Otherwise you wouldn't have thanked me. Dominant men don't look for approval.

I won't respond to the personal remark. And, about the issue of thanking you - I'm respecting your ability to be heard in society and I'm thanking you for using it in a mature and responsible way. It's basic respectful treatment. Not for your approval! 

8 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Btw women can dominate even the most dominating guys and you wouldn't even know it, it's a subtle feminine game that logical guys like you can't put into a computer, it's not a code or formula. 

This is a limiting-belief that rests on the lack of understanding of the difference between 'dominant' and 'dominating'. A 'dominating' guy would be doing so for manipulative reasons. He has control-issues, because of internal weakness. That's why he's very easy to manipulate for women. A lot of 'bad boys' fall into this category. 

But, a 'dominant' guy is someone who has his shit together. And women can't do anything to them. They are 'dominant' cuz they have their shit together, they take ownership of themselves and others and they are self-consciously at an advantage over women, physically and socially. Some may use this advantage responsibly, some may not. But, they're not weaklings. So, their 'dominance' doesn't come out of control-issues or 'dominating behavior'. 

16 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

Sexual de-polarization is the biggest side-effect of this problem that you're talking about. And, on another thread, you said that you want a dominant guy. 

Me wanting a dominant guy is a personal matter. Nothing to do with my objections to feminism 

Guys like you jump to conclusions that everything a woman does is to want to appeal to men. Can't blame you. It's usual male bias. I was talking about women being women so that feminine nature is not lost. Not to appeal to men. You're comparing apples to oranges. I am a woman and I'm very well aware of what is appealing to men, you don't have much to teach me in that department. This wasn't about what's appealing to men. 

My point is that if we are to collectively resolve this, this would be your role. Or the role of any women who have been indoctrinated into feminism and are not happy with it, for these reasons. Especially you, if you want a dominant guy. 

Me wanting a dominant guy has nothing to do with the subject of feminism. Why are you threading together two irrelevant things is beyond me. It's like you can't separate the two. 

I won't respond to the personal remark. And, about the issue of thanking you - I'm respecting your ability to be heard in society and I'm thanking you for using it in a mature and responsible way. It's basic respectful treatment. Not for your approval! 

Doesn't really matter how you see it. A woman sees it as weakness. And you care too much about what I think again makes me wonder that you secretly look for my approval. As most men do. Look, you even remembered that I want dominant guys. Although you don't like it, your mind subconsciously notes down things that I  like and don't like. 

Hilarious that your logical mind doesn't see its own contradictions. 

This is a limiting-belief that rests on the lack of understanding of the difference between 'dominant' and 'dominating'. A 'dominating' guy would be doing so for manipulative reasons. He has control-issues, because of internal weakness. That's why he's very easy to manipulate for women. A lot of 'bad boys' fall into this category.

What if a woman told you she prefers bad boys? 

Anyone can prefer anything. 

But, a 'dominant' guy is someone who has his shit together. And women can't do anything to them. They are 'dominant' cuz they have their shit together, they take ownership of themselves and others and they are self-consciously at an advantage over women, physically and socially. Some may use this advantage responsibly, some may not. But, they're not weaklings. So, their 'dominance' doesn't come out of control-issues or 'dominating behavior'. 

Well he can kiss his ass. A manipulative woman will look for a guy she can manipulate. She doesn't care about definitions. If a guy doesn't fall for her manipulations, not her loss, she will find another who will. Dating is not a morality soap opera, it's wicked and cunning, it's a demand supply market, whether there is a supply, there's a demand. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

11 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Me wanting a dominant guy is a personal matter. Nothing to do with my objections to feminism 

Guys like you jump to conclusions that everything a woman does is to want to appeal to men. Can't blame you. It's usual male bias. I was talking about women being women so that feminine nature is not lost. Not to appeal to men. You're comparing apples to oranges. I am a woman and I'm very well aware of what is appealing to men, you don't have much to teach me in that department. This wasn't about what's appealing to men. 

Me wanting a dominant guy has nothing to do with the subject of feminism. Why are you threading together two irrelevant things is beyond me. It's like you can't separate the two. 

Are you sure you know what dominant men want? 

Do keep in mind that men play a very important role when it comes to preserving feminine nature. You'd better know what role you have for men in this process, or else your endeavors simply won't work. 

There are very big connections between you wanting a dominant man and you talking about how feminism is de-polarizing men and women. 'Emasculating men and masculating women', in your own words. Some of the Tier-2 Stage Yellow big-picture systems-thinkers here can feel free to jump in on this one! 

15 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Doesn't really matter how you see it. A woman sees it as weakness. And you care too much about what I think again makes me wonder that you secretly look for my approval. As most men do. Look, you even remembered that I want dominant guys. Although you don't like it, your mind subconsciously notes down things that I  like and don't like. 

Hilarious that your logical mind doesn't see its own contradictions. 

You're not special to me. (Not yet ;). You could get there if you want.) You are just one of many women who say they want a dominant guy. So, no. I don't really care about your approval. There are a lot of other details about you that I could care less about. 

The socially responsible part of me thanks you for raising this social issue. 

7 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

men play a very important role when it comes to preserving feminine nature.

How exactly? Be more succinct in your explanation and don't resort to some sexist bullshit. 

7 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

You're not special to me. (Not yet ;). You could get there if you want.)

Not making the cut! 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

6 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

How exactly? Be more succinct in your explanation and don't resort to some sexist bullshit. 

This depends on who you are as an individual woman and what your individual definition of 'femininity' is. That's how you'd define 'masculinity' for yourself and that's what you'd seek out from men. 

First of all, masculinity and femininity can only be defined in terms of each other. For example, if the masculine is dominant, the feminine is submissive. If the masculine is physical, the feminine is spiritual. If the masculine is the giver, the feminine is the receiver. If the masculine is the leader, the feminine is the follower. If the masculine is the rule-setter, the feminine is the rule-keeper. None of these are hard-and-fast rules, you pick the qualities of the role you want in your life, depending on who you are and where you fit in. 

Compatibility plays a huge role here. This is seen very starkly in the romantic context, but also applies everywhere else. Individually and collectively. 

6 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Not making the cut! 

You could try. ;) 

Edited by mr_engineer

12 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

This depends on who you are as an individual woman and what your individual definition of 'femininity' is. That's how you'd define 'masculinity' for yourself and that's what you'd seek out from men. 

First of all, masculinity and femininity can only be defined in terms of each other. For example, if the masculine is dominant, the feminine is submissive. If the masculine is physical, the feminine is spiritual. If the masculine is the giver, the feminine is the receiver. If the masculine is the leader, the feminine is the follower. If the masculine is the rule-setter, the feminine is the rule-keeper. None of these are hard-and-fast rules, you pick the qualities of the role you want in your life, depending on who you are and where you fit in. 

This was a vague insipid definition and you were simply looking for interconnections. 

A man can be masculine without a woman. His own masculine energy can guide him to connect with his Masculinity. 

In fact men spend majority of their lives without the presence of a woman but still strive to be masculine. In fact men who hang around too much with loads of women start acting feminine in the presence of females. The same happens to women surrounded by multiple men, they begin to act tomboyish if they have many brothers or male roommates. This is an observed phenomenon. The opposite gender actually has a bad impact. Their qualities begin to rub on you. 

You're talking about definitions of feminine and masculine in the context of each other. But these are loose definitions. 

A woman is still a woman even without a man. 

My own hormones are enough to guide me on how I should feel as a woman. I never needed a man to tell me. For example my own body tells me that curves look good on me. If a man told me that he doesn't like curves, it wouldn't matter. I would still have what makes me feel and look good as a woman. 

You think as though women are robots who are shaped into women by men.. This is a patriarchal thought. 

Women are women because their biology dictates them to be that way. Men are men because their biology dictates them to look and act like men. 

Masculinity and femininity are totally independent of each other. It's another thing entirely that they contrast each other and even attract each other through polarity. 

But it's very ignorant to say that they depend on each other to retain their respective qualities. There's no empirical study to support your claims. 

I feel like a woman even when I don't have a man around me. It has more to do with my hormones and because I have a Y chromosome than anything else including men, you or patriarchy 

♡✸♡.

@Tyler Robinson Most of what you're saying is correct. I don't disagree with it. 

What I said was a reply to you asking me to explain how men play a role in preserving women's femininity. 

4 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

My own hormones are enough to guide me on how I should feel as a woman.

What do your hormones have to say about going down a dark alley at night? Does that have nothing to do with men? Can men not change that situation? And believe me, men don't feel that way about going down a dark alley. You feel that way only because you're a woman and a lot of baggage and conditioning comes with it. 

7 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

But it's very ignorant to say that they depend on each other to retain their respective qualities. There's no empirical study to support your claims. 

Alright. Let's say you're in a relationship with a passive man, who takes no responsibility and who 'whines to you about everything', as you'd said in the other thread. Is that helpful for you to be in your feminine? Or, does that put you in a mom-role, which means that you have to be masculine? 

You probably haven't met a man who actually embodies a masculinity that fits with you. Maybe it's cuz you don't know yourself. I am getting a resentful vibe from you. I would like you to open your mind to the possibility that the issue of male passivity is even worse than what feminists think it is. And that if you meet a guy who is actually dominant, you won't be so resentful anymore. 

35 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

@Tyler Robinson Most of what you're saying is correct. I don't disagree with it. 

What I said was a reply to you asking me to explain how men play a role in preserving women's femininity. 

What do your hormones have to say about going down a dark alley at night? Does that have nothing to do with men? Can men not change that situation? And believe me, men don't feel that way about going down a dark alley. You feel that way only because you're a woman and a lot of baggage and conditioning comes with it. 

I don't see how this is related to feminity. It has everything to do with strength. Even children are scared to walk into dark alleys because they are scared of ghosts. 

Alright. Let's say you're in a relationship with a passive man, who takes no responsibility and who 'whines to you about everything', as you'd said in the other thread. Is that helpful for you to be in your feminine? Or, does that put you in a mom-role, which means that you have to be masculine? 

I guess you're misinterpreting how women behave. Some women are just more of the mommy kind and usually choose men who act like kids. A man cannot change a woman. Her femininity is something she is born with. I'm more child like from birth. I can't act like a mommy. So if I'm paired with a submissive man, I'll still remain feminine. It won't change who I am although I won't be happy with that man since his nature doesn't complement mine. In fact I have been around such a guy in a relationship. I wasn't a mom to him. He wanted me to be that way. I did not like it so I dumped him.. 

The reason I want to be with a specific kind of a man is not to preserve my feminine. It's only for my desire. Man is like food. What I desire to eat has nothing to do with my face. Men are an object of desire. They fulfill that desire. That's it. Same goes for women. Women are an object of desire for men. That's it. A man wants to look at what he desires to look at. Same for women. 

You probably haven't met a man who actually embodies a masculinity that fits with you. Maybe it's cuz you don't know yourself. I am getting a resentful vibe from you. I would like you to open your mind to the possibility that the issue of male passivity is even worse than what feminists think it is. And that if you meet a guy who is actually dominant, you won't be so resentful anymore. 

I have mostly been with dominant guys. So I don't know what you're talking about. You assuming that I'm resentful is your own projection. I love men infinitely and more. I have zero resentment against men. Male passivity? I blame male passivity on both men and feminism. Part of the problem being that men don't put enough effort in developing their masculine fully. Most men don't even want to get up from their couch. A lot of them are plagued by insecurities and victim mentality. A lot of men are passive solely because of genetics. That can't be blamed on them though. And some of it has to do with feminism. The emasculation of men where women simply don't allow enough space for a man to be masculine. Although men can still feel masculine as long as they keep away from women (this proves my point that the opposite gender has a bad impact), feminism causes men to not be able to dominate women and this causes emasculation and passivity which is harmful. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Feminism has made women more masculine. 

Some of it can be good and some of it can be a bit off putting. 

Some of it I don't mind. I've been on dates with a few women who insist on paying for dinner dates which I don't see as a big deal. I'd end up tipping which made it feel mutual. 

Also, I've worked with multiple women who were aircraft mechanics. It can be off putting at times to be around hypermasculine women. Doesn't really change the aspect of the job all that much. It's simply a job. People do their job and go home. 

What gets confusing is in leadership positions with men being led by a woman. Mainly because the Overton window. If anything the woman could be better at leading yet it challenges the social image of what is seen as normal. Which I guess creates cognitive dissonance and anxiety. Because then it challenges the value of men. 

What gets odd is when some women can be standoffish and come across as aggressive in public. Yet at the same time behind closed doors after truly getting to know them things are different. When the mask comes off they tend to be a completely different person when open and vulnerable. 

They want love.

Whether it be masculine or feminine energy. Love is love. Even people with masculine frames can struggle to open their heart from past bad experiences and create resentment with all men. Insecurities get in the way. Yet by the end of the day they mainly want love. I think it's about fear and repressed shame. People want to feel accepted and loved. It's tough to face these aspect of the shadow. 

With femanists using terms like toxic masculinity. It gets men into an aggressive position against seeing their own insecurities and admitting them. It's all about shame that shuts down the conversation. Deep down people need love but the expression of it has become conditional and stifled. The femanists use such terms out of their own shame. To spit shame at men that hurt them. Creating an endless loop of shame. 

Hard to let down defenses and feel safe. 

If a women carries a more masculine energy find the positive aspects and see the benefits.

If there's more feminine aspects find the positive and acknowledge the benefits.

3rd wave feminism has shaken up the social dynamics in the world for a reason. It's confusing and complex. 

Men on the other hand simply want to be loved too. Yet shame gets in the way and causes us to act out. Not feeling good enough. Whether someone is lazy, broken, and down truly everyone that is alive is worthy of love. If only society could find compassion to understand others and theirself to set aside judgment. 

Edited by Ethan1

@Ethan1 I get your progressive take and appreciate it. 

Yet you have to take into account that not all rules are meant to be broken. 

Traditional gender roles weren't bad. 

Feminism demands a lot out of women. The level of stress that women face trying to live up to the expectations of feminism is causing women mental and emotional stress. 

They aren't really happy. In fact most Hyper  masculine women are resentful, bitter and aggressive. 

Seems like all of this is hurting women more than helping them. 

The pressures of standing up to the demands to be equal to men in terms of productivity is not only causing decline in femininity but making women fatter, obese and overworked, stressed, irritable and depressed. 

I don't see the gain. If they feel independent, it's coming at a heavy cost on health. 

♡✸♡.

I find it funny to come across this topic because yesterday I spent almost all day looking up videos on trying to make sense of masculine women. Talk about synchronicity. Thank you for bringing this up. I was a bit aggrevated and frustrated too because it is a complex problem. 

Understanding henpecked husband's

Daddy complexs

Oedipus complex

Overbearing mothers 

Cat ladies

Hypermasculine women

Overly sensitive men

Single mothers

Workaholic parents. 

Cowardly fathers 

Weak men

Dysfunctional families

It's all connected in a strange way.

I agree, traditional relationships aren't bad. 

I do see how it can create added stress for women to meet certain expectations and standards. That's a good point. Especially regarding traditional caregiving responsibilities. 

Society doesn't exactly have healthy outlets for people to get things off their chest in a healthy way. I mean, we're living in the emotional dark age where emotions are dismissed and invalidated in hundreds and hundreds of ways constantly. Especially on this forum the amount of dismissal and put downs points to it too. Both subtle and overt. Then the only safe place is with a therapist. Yet most therapists lack the emotional competency to understand the value of validating emotional states. 

I mean, in the traditional family it's common to see how much is being dismissed and lack of respect of emotions. Women are more adept with emotions than men. 

Society can only run from their core emotions so far before the problem gets too big. As a society we have collectively devalued the validity of emotions for far too long which is the reason the social fabric of society is so fragmented. All the collective coping mechanisms are getting too loud to deny and dismiss. 

Edited by Ethan1

4 minutes ago, Ethan1 said:

Understanding henpecked husband's

Daddy complexes

Overbearing mothers 

Cat ladies

Hypermasculine women

Overly sensitive men

Single mothers

Workaholic parents. 

Cowardly fathers 

Weak men

Dysfunctional families

Something all kids these days can relate to and will come to resent in the future.

In 20 years from now, 

Legend says that - 

One day feminism got a reality check and it was big and fat. Damn. 

♡✸♡.

11 minutes ago, Ethan1 said:

Overly sensitive men

This part hurts the most. I'm too sick of dealing with this. They are the biggest pain in the ass, they bitch, whine and complain all day. They literally destroy the fabric of society. 

♡✸♡.

Yeah, this stuff can be frustrating. I'll acknowledge that. 

We can complain about it which I've done plenty of which only adds to the collective pain.

Is what it is. By the end of the day people want to feel loved. They're still human as much as it doesn't seem to some.

Edited by Ethan1

Overly sensitive and hystrionic personality disorders can be draining. 

Still on the other side of the coin of apathetic emotionally blunted people who have an affect phobia. 

Same thing. 

Edited by Ethan1