Michael Paul

Encounters with the Resurrection Flame

3 posts in this topic

About five years ago, I was in a pretty difficult place spiritually. I spent a lot of that time meditating, contemplating, and praying to God for help and answers, and eventually I learned about a little-known spiritual artifact called the Resurrection Flame. The moment I came across it, my entire experience of the universe was drastically altered in an extremely profound manner. It felt like I was transported into a realm of pure light, bliss, and love, and it also felt like I was in some sort of video game matrix reality for a few minutes. It was so incredible, even though I don’t fully understand what it is in its entirety yet. Just thought I would share this with you all, peace!!

Edited by Michael Paul

5 hours ago, Michael Paul said:

I learned about a little-known spiritual artifact called the Resurrection Flame. The moment I came across it, my entire experience of the universe was drastically altered in an extremely profound manner.

What is a resurrection flame? 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@integral From what I currently understand, it’s an aspect of the Spirit of God and it has always existed. It’s omnipresent throughout the cosmos, like an energetic quantum field or frequency range that you can tap into consciously. It can be used for many purposes, one of which is to “resurrect” suppressed aspects of yourself and heal yourself of trauma. I know that may sound a little far fetched or simplistic, but that’s a pretty good summary of my understanding of it thus far. There is more to uncover about this, but it’s definitely real.