r0ckyreed

Deconstructing Buddhism: Simple Reasons Why Buddhism Is False

195 posts in this topic

41 minutes ago, kieranperez said:

Gibberish.

Well, in other words. Infinity couldn't change because it's infinite so every possible change in already the case, right? So it's immutable.

But here I am in a park waiting for someone to have a beer, so a mutation is happening, right?

But this mutation is just apparently, the reality is the infinity being infinite

Edited by Breakingthewall

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

Well, in other words. Infinity couldn't change because it's infinite so every possible change in already the case, right? So it's immutable.

But here I am in a park waiting for someone to have a beer, so a mutation is happening, right?

But this mutation is just apparently, the reality is the infinity being infinite

This is not enlightenment. These are a bunch of ideas that are couched in language, perspective, ideas, concepts, relativity, and certain presuppositions.

The infinite is beyond comprehension. Enlightenment cannot be understood. It is beyond space and time. Beyond experience. Beyond language, concepts, words, and ideas. 

The core assumption and the basis of ignorance is “I”. 

The Unborn is unchanging. It is not “mutating” or whatever other fancy ways your mind wishes to think. 

Realization is beyond causality. No technique can make it happen. The very notion of “something happening” is also false. 

These are all ideas. And they’re all wrong. 

But that’s not what people want. People want to be convinced that this enlightenment can be comprehended by the conceptual mind and thought. People don’t want to surrender. They want to think everything else that doesn’t play into their personal bias are bullshit. It’s easy to think that. It’s easy to be so convinced that such a lazy stupid statement that “western Buddhists are idiots”. It’s about as easy as painting all conservatives as stupid. It’s easy to just quit self inquiry and mistake realization for temporary peak experiences and psychedelic highs for enlightenment because the practice demands surrendering one’s attachments, tendencies, and so forth. The very things that is cling to that upholds one’s sense of identity and agenda. To no longer be convinced and be made humble that everything we think is by it’s nature delusional. Self centered thinking is hypnosis and is ignorance. It’s easy to play to a rather Orange cultural bias that “I can do this all on my own” and not be aware that psychedelics are not even shadow work. That shadows that are born in relationship must be healed in relationship. But that’s not what people want to hear.

Edited by kieranperez

4 minutes ago, kieranperez said:

The infinite is beyond comprehension. Enlightenment cannot be understood. It is beyond space and time. Beyond experience. Beyond language, concepts, words, and ideas. 

Realization of infinity happens. And later you remember it. And you came to this forum to talk about it, because although now you can not open yourself to infinity, you are close, you know that it is lurking, right here, now

10 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Realization of infinity happens. And later you remember it. And you came to this forum to talk about it, because although now you can not open yourself to infinity, you are close, you know that it is lurking, right here, now

Wrong.

Once again. Conditioned experiences are precisely that. CONDITIONED. They are thus additives to more and more mental formations. Not deconstruction. These experiences are also very much dependent on one’s interpretation of these experiences.

Conditioned experiences are not realization of the unborn clarity of the True Nature of Mind, Self, and Reality. This clarity is not bound to states or experiences. There’s good reason it is rightly pointed out that Ordinary Mind is The Way. 

The assumption and basis of ignorance “I”. This “I” that is believed to be having all these experiences is false, unreal, and doesn’t exist.

All states that come and go are not absolute.

Let me be clear, once again, as I’ve been many times on this forum now. 

Find anyone that’s had actual enlightenment experiences that has had these psychedelics before or after (and have tripped more than any of you probably ever will in your life) and they will unanimously tell you, “THATS NOT IT.” How many more examples do people need? This is not about moral posturing who’s better or who’s worse or dismissing the utility of genuinely powerful and beneficial psychedelic experiences in certain contexts. It is calling it for what it is. At the end of the day, you’re not coming up with something new. So stop kidding yourselves. 

It’s funny how Leo calls out Peter and Brendan Lea for dismissing psychedelics when Peter sent Brendan to try 5-MeO WITH LEO and then tells him to ‘nope. That’s not it.’ The irony that one guy on YouTube that bashes others for having dense mind has such a dense mind. Smells like an Orange shadow …

Edited by kieranperez

7 hours ago, axiom said:

Your first paragraph is comprised of 58 words.

Curiously, your final paragraph is comprised of 58 repetitions of the proclamation "I don't know".

I want you to do mine next

3 minutes ago, kieranperez said:

Wrong.

Once again. Conditioned experiences are precisely that. CONDITIONED. They are thus additives to more and more mental formations. Not deconstruction. These experiences are also very much dependent on one’s interpretation of these experiences.

Conditioned experiences are not realization of the unborn clarity of the True Nature of Mind, Self, and Reality. This clarity is not bound to states or experiences. There’s good reason it is rightly pointed out that Ordinary Mind is The Way. 

The assumption and basis of ignorance “I”. This “I” that is believed to be having all these experiences is false, unreal, and doesn’t exist.

All states that come and go are not absolute. 

So, are you realizing the infinity right now? 

mystical experiences, in which the ego dissolves completely, happens, and then you return to normality. each experience is followed by a normality slightly less dense than the previous normality.

conceptual memory of infinity has no value, I agree. but after each dissolution the limits blur a little. they erode, and although they are still there they are not so strong, they let something of infinity pass

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

So, are you realizing the infinity right now? 

mystical experiences, in which the ego dissolves completely, happens, and then you return to normality. each experience is followed by a normality slightly less dense than the previous normality.

conceptual memory of infinity has no value, I agree. but after each dissolution the limits blur a little. they erode, and although they are still there they are not so strong, they let something of infinity pass

You still don’t understand.

19 minutes ago, kieranperez said:

These are all ideas. And they’re all wrong. 

But that’s not what people want. People want to be convinced that this enlightenment can be comprehended by the conceptual mind and thought. People don’t want to surrender.

Add Buddhism to that list of ideas.  That is right.  It is hard for people to let go of Buddhism because it is a conceptual matrix in trying to grasp reality through concepts and beliefs.  That is the whole point of the post is to deconstruct Buddhism and be a disciple of Truth not of Buddhism or any ideas.

Meditation is a lifestyle of developing a calm state of mind WHILE engaging in one’s ambitions!

Counting your breaths, chanting a mantra, and the rest of it is all ratshit and a complete waste of time. What is stopping you from meditating WHILE working on your life purpose?

1 minute ago, r0ckyreed said:

Add Buddhism to that list of ideas.  That is right.  It is hard for people to let go of Buddhism because it is a conceptual matrix in trying to grasp reality through concepts and beliefs.  That is the whole point of the post is to deconstruct Buddhism and be a disciple of Truth not of Buddhism or any ideas.

Read my many posts on this thread. I’ve already responded to the ignorance that is born out of this post. 

You clearly haven’t worked with actual teachers or other serious practitioners so there’s little point in actually discussing this much further as you simply don’t know what you’re talking about. 

1 minute ago, kieranperez said:

You still don’t understand.

So, explain it. Mine is simple, I have experiences of total emptiness, of total infinity and of God, me, the sacred infinite source that is everything and in which I recognize what I have always been. Be infinite, total, abslolute... but with 5 meo, and lately with lsd and mushrooms . Right now I don't have that opening, but my mind is not what it was before these realizations. not far. They are there, near the surface.

So you, who say to others that they are wrong, I have explained my circumstances in detail. explain yours, expose something positive . 

8 minutes ago, kieranperez said:

Read my many posts on this thread. I’ve already responded to the ignorance that is born out of this post. 

You clearly haven’t worked with actual teachers or other serious practitioners so there’s little point in actually discussing this much further as you simply don’t know what you’re talking about. 

Read my posts as well and actually contemplate them.  You then may understand why I don't work with "actual" teachers or operate from a teaching or school of thought because there is little point deluding my mind with various belief systems.  None of that serves my top value for Truth and Understanding.

If you really want to aspire to be a Truth-seeker, then at some point, you have to drop all teachers and teachings.  The teachers I have worked with have inspired me to meditate and pursue truth, but ultimately, I had to walk my own path and discover what they were pointing to on my own to discern whether it is actually true.  If you can't do something as simple as deconstructing Buddhism and all of religion, then what makes you think you can deconstruct all of reality?  Maybe one day you will understand or not.

Edited by r0ckyreed

Meditation is a lifestyle of developing a calm state of mind WHILE engaging in one’s ambitions!

Counting your breaths, chanting a mantra, and the rest of it is all ratshit and a complete waste of time. What is stopping you from meditating WHILE working on your life purpose?

So, explain it.

Already have but you're not listening.

I have experiences of total emptiness

Where there is "I" there cannot be the recognition of emptiness. There is no "I".

2 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Right now I don't have that opening, but my mind is not what it was before these realizations.

What comes and goes is relative, dualistic, temporal, causal, and conditioned. It is not Absolute.

3 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

They are there, near the surface.

Any notion of "near" is too far.

4 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

expose something positive

Truth is neither positive or negative. Truth IS.

4 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

Read my posts as well and actually contemplate them.  You then may understand why I don't work with "actual" teachers or operate from a teaching or school of thought because there is little point deluding my mind with various belief systems.  None of that serves my top value for Truth and Understanding.

If you really want to aspire to be a Truth-seeker, then at some point, you have to drop all teachers and teachings.  The teachers I have worked with have inspired me to meditate and pursue truth, but ultimately, I had to walk my own path and discover what they were pointing to on my own to discern whether it is actually true.  If you can't do something as simple as deconstructing Buddhism and all of religion, then what makes you think you can deconstruct all of reality?  Maybe one day you will understand or not.

Another Leo parrot.

Blah blah blah.

Truth is neither positive or negative. Truth IS.

Truth is absolutely Good. Truth is Love. It is the furthest thing from neutral that there is.

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

1 minute ago, amanen said:

Truth is absolutely Good. Truth is Love. It is the furthest thing from neutral that there is.

There is no neutrality. More projections. More assumptions.

5 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Truth is neither positive or negative. Truth IS

?Man, i mean, tell something about the truth, i really want to know what you have to say, not only what the others are deluded. 

3 minutes ago, kieranperez said:

Where there is "I" there cannot be the recognition of emptiness. There is no "I".

We have to explain the things right? Have we to say: the total emptiness was manifested?  

What comes and goes is relative, dualistic, temporal, causal, and conditioned. It is not Absolute.

What comes and goes is everything. if they crucify you now, you will not be aware of anything but being crucified. 

There is no neutrality. More projections. More assumptions.

Everything I said still applies. Truth is Love.

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

We have to explain the things right? Have we to say: the total emptiness was manifested?  

Joshu was once asked, "does a dog have buddha nature," in the recognition of Truth he answered the koan by kicking over a glass and walking away. 

Truth is beyond concepts and cannot be understood by the mind. 

When Ramana Maharshi awakened at16 he threw everything away and went simply sat at the bottom of a temple for years. Saying nothing as there was nothing to talk about. Nothing to figure out. "The teaching is silence." 

Truth and Reality lies beyond concepts, ideas, and mind. 

We can make relative distinctions on things all day. That's what people do. That's very different though than believing they're actually fundamentally true or real. Nothing perceived is really real nor experienced.

Nothing that's being said implies that Realization is some morbid state of neutrality. 

6 minutes ago, kieranperez said:

Truth is beyond concepts and cannot be understood by the mind. 

Yes, but we are all time talking about it because we are addicted to the truth and we don't realize the truth more than some moments. The rest of time the truth is almost here, but veiled. Of course, everything is the truth, but we are lost in the veils

@kieranperez 

I enjoyed your last couple of posts.

Buddhism, like all teachings, is ultimately seen to be meaningless - simply fuel for the ‘I’ to feast upon, to continue with its expectations and hopes.

As per my signature… all paths lead to a deeper unreality. They keep the ‘I’ going.

In real awakening, all spiritual paths - just like all peak experiences (no matter how profound) - are transcended, seen simply as story. They never actually happened.

And of course, this includes awakening itself. Awakening never actually happens.

Edited by axiom

Apparently.