r0ckyreed

Deconstructing Buddhism: Simple Reasons Why Buddhism Is False

195 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

@Leo Gura  I've heard this so many times, aren't we basically all asleep unless we can consciously leave this earth or do something else. What's the point of being not asleep if you won't gain any benefits/special powers and so on. It also means you're asleep too just like we are, but you're just more conscious. You're one of the most conscious people that i know, but you're also asleep just as i am? So what's the point in saying you're imagining everything just to keep the illusion going and keeping yourself asleep... It doesnt make any sense, since even you can't transcend consciously without psychedelics and so on. Or am i missing something?

The point is to actually realize that, not just hear it and then not understand the deep profundity contained within what he said. You don't understand just how many implications and ramifications there are in what he said.

And don't assume that awakenings or truth cannot affect your life. They have been the single most positive and beneficial thing in my life, nothing comes even close. My life as it is would not exist if not for psychedelics. A lot of this has been indirect through changing my own behavior, changing what I pursue, deconstructing worldviews, and so on, but more notably I have also had very drastic and direct changes to my life due to awakenings, that I cannot really open up here, indeed things that I would call actual magic. Psychedelics are very powerful tools, and they have numerous uses.

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

34 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

That's just idealism linked with spirituality. How is that original?

https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/idealism/

You guys have no clue how deep this self-deception goes.

What I am pointing to cannot be explained to you with any words.

I'm not just talking about idealism or Buddhism or any of that. Even though it all roughly sounds the same.

If you want to get a sense of what I am pointing to, do 300 trips of 5-MeO-MALT, DMT, and 5-MeO-DMT, and deconstruct absolutely every spiritual idea and teaching you've ever heard, including all your cessations, jnanas, and the notion that you have ever slept or meditated.

What I am telling you is that meditation is imaginary. You've never meditated a day in your life, you sneaky bastard.

Or don't. I don't care what you do.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

32 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

Enjoy the movie and your popcorn! Don't forget the butter! :) 

I like popcorn just as much as I like Buddhism, although buttering either seems like a bad idea.

Apparently.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

I'm not just talking about idealism or Buddhism or any of that. Even though it all roughly sounds the same.

Alright. But that's besides the point.

You said that it's an assumption to think that there's nothing new or original. But still, even the greatest scientists and inventors did not magically make their innovations out of thin air. They simply built on top of what was originally there. Facebook is not technically an original thought. It's basically just a styled hub for email.

Creativity is not creating something from nothing, rather it's seeing distinctions and finding connections that have not been seen/made yet.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

19 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Might need the samadhi snacks for this one ? :)  and a nice reclining chair.

!!!

OP, to understand Buddhism, you would need to actually put your ass on the line, commit to relentless meditation, contemplation and work with a real master. Until then, you wont understand. The tone, argumentation, and projection in your post is clear you haven't put your ass on the line. All the energy and time you spent criticizing Buddhism would have been better spent practicing, training your mind, working towards a direct consciousness/breakthrough. 

21 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If you want to get a sense of what I am pointing to, do 300 trips of 5-MeO-MALT, DMT, and 5-MeO-DMT, and deconstruct absolutely every spiritual idea and teaching you've ever heard, including all your cessations, jnanas, and the notion that you have ever slept or meditated.

What I am telling you is that meditation is imaginary. You've never meditated a day in your life, you sneaky bastard.

But, as another sneaky bastard, I wanna say that you, then, have never taken any DMT a day in your life ?

Dude, I feel that there is no chance for mind to get this, for it is concepts within concepts within concepts. 

The concepts are pointing to "something", yes, but what are the concepts other than "that", then? 

16 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

Alright. But that's besides the point.

You said that it's an assumption to think that there's nothing new or original. But still, even the greatest scientists and inventors did not magically make their innovations out of thin air. They simply built on top of what was originally there. Facebook is not technically an original thought. It's basically just a styled hub for email.

Creativity is not creating something from nothing, rather it's seeing distinctions and finding connections that have not been seen/made yet.

I never said I didn't stand on the shoulders of giants. Of course I used all the spiritual teachings and teachers to transcend it all.

New does not mean you aren't influenced by various sources.

Edited by Leo Gura

1 minute ago, Vibroverse said:

But, as another sneaky bastard, I wanna say that you, then, have never taken any DMT a day in your life ?

Now you're getting it ;)

20 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The depth and projection of your own self deception is such a wild case study dude. You criticize, attack, and condemn spiritual traditions as though it’s some competition, as though you’re trying to sell a product and brand and must win at all costs. The fact of the matter is this level of understanding is possible without psychedelics and no one needs to do 300 trips to understand what you’re speaking about. Nothing you’ve said or teach contradicts other spiritual traditions, fundamentally.

It’s possible to stare death in the eyes, opening up to it without concern, hesitation, or fear because the insight is that deep. This IS possible when one understands the nature of death, life, and reality and only possible when one understands death, life, and reality. This level of understanding is achievable and has been achieved by masters across the ages. The fact that you lack the humility and posses the arrogance to doubt this is astonishing and should serve as an example of one of the many traps on this path. 

2 minutes ago, Consilience said:

The depth and projection of your own self deception is such a wild case study dude. You criticize, attack, and condemn spiritual traditions as though it’s some competition, as though you’re trying to sell a product and brand and must win at all costs. The fact of the matter is this level of understanding is possible without psychedelics and no one needs to do 300 trips to understand what you’re speaking about. Nothing you’ve said or teach contradicts other spiritual traditions, fundamentally.

It’s possible to stare death in the eyes, opening up to it without concern, hesitation, or fear because the insight is that deep. This IS possible when one understands the nature of death, life, and reality and only possible when one understands death, life, and reality. This level of understanding is achievable and has been achieved by masters across the ages. The fact that you lack the humility and posses the arrogance to doubt this is astonishing and should serve as an example of one of the many traps on this path. 

Well, then I got nothing to teach you.

Doesn't change my position.

7 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

even the greatest scientists and inventors did not magically make their innovations out of thin air. They simply built on top of what was originally there.

Except Humphrey Davy, a British scientist, who experimented on himself and his friends with laughing gas at a medical laboratory he founded in Bristol, UK, circa 1800.

"I am sure the air in heaven must be this wonder-working gas of delight!" wrote the poet Robert Southey after being introduced to nitrous oxide by Davy.

As the laboratory descended into a den of iniquity attracting poets, playwrights, actors, scientists and philosophers of the day, Davy noted that none of these intrepid psychedelic explorers seemed to be getting hurt when they inevitably fell over while inebriated. 

Davy had a brainwave. Perhaps Nitrous Oxide could be used with advantage during surgical operations?

Within a few years, it had become the first widespread anaesthetic, forever changing the face of medicine.

Apparently.

24 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Even though I probably am a sneaky bastard, I do somehow get this "existence/present moment" paradigm that you're speaking from. Sometimes I imagine it, and sometimes not. But mostly, I imagine that I imagine it, or not ;)

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Now you're getting it ;)

I love you, me, but I hope you understand why I'm fuckin freaking out ? Maybe it's just because I'm a fuckin idiot, or fuckin got lost in my mind, trying to "understand" the shit with my mind. 

Edited by Vibroverse

44 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Might need the samadhi snacks for this one ? :)  and a nice reclining chair.

not a bad idea lol

37 minutes ago, amanen said:

The point is to actually realize that, not just hear it and then not understand the deep profundity contained within what he said. You don't understand just how many implications and ramifications there are in what he said.

And don't assume that awakenings or truth cannot affect your life. They have been the single most positive and beneficial thing in my life, nothing comes even close. My life as it is would not exist if not for psychedelics. A lot of this has been indirect through changing my own behavior, changing what I pursue, deconstructing worldviews, and so on, but more notably I have also had very drastic and direct changes to my life due to awakenings, that I cannot really open up here, indeed things that I would call actual magic. Psychedelics are very powerful tools, and they have numerous uses.

@amanen i too have received insights from lsd/ayahuasca , it made me more awake/aware about the reality = more conscious. But still i'm bound by all the rules on this planet, can't consciously transcend and leave my body and so on. All you're getting is some mystical insights about consciousness/reality and so on. The fact is: YOu, Leo Gura, are still stuck on this planet and can't consciously leave it like by doing masamadhi for example. So who are you for example to tell me or others that we are imagining things to keep ourselves asleep when you're both asleep yourself, even if you both were more conscious than me living from a higher consciousness dimension/reality the fact is that you're also stuck here on earth just as i am and you're part of the illusion.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

@Jowblob Forms / bodies are just the notes of an eternal symphony. Noone is stuck here on Earth.

Apparently.

3 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

@amanen i too have received insights from lsd/ayahuasca , it made me more awake/aware about the reality = more conscious. But still i'm bound by all the rules on this planet, can't consciously transcend and leave my body and so on. All you're getting is some mystical insights about consciousness/reality and so on. The fact is: YOu, Leo Gura, are still stuck on this planet and can't consciously leave it like by doing masamadhi for example. So who are you for example to tell me or others that we are imagining things to keep ourselves asleep when you're both asleep yourself, even if you both were more conscious than me living from a higher consciousness dimension/reality the fact is that you're also stuck here on earth just as i am and you're part of the illusion.

If your experiences are only seen "some" mystical insights then you have not gone deep enough with your awakenings. They wouldn't be something lowly, they would be higher than any kind of realm you could possibly ever visit, because they are so universal they apply everywhere. They are so shocking, deep, and profound, that they would trump over any kind of magical ability. I'm coming from a perspective of having experienced both.

I'm not stuck, I'm absolutely in the place I want to be in, I know this very deeply. Neither are you truly stuck. Why would I want to leave? In fact I have already spent infinitely long times away from being a human multiple times in different dimensions during trips, and I have no dissatisfaction with being here. And why are you so fascinated with mahasamadhi? You already have death.

And of course all of this is an illusion. The real question is do you understand what that means?

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

The nice thing about my teachings is that they are 100% empirical. You can easily test them out using the methods I suggested.

It's a hell of a lot faster than testing out Buddhism.

40 minutes ago, amanen said:

If your experiences are only seen "some" mystical insights then you have not gone deep enough with your awakenings. They wouldn't be something lowly, they would be higher than any kind of realm you could possibly ever visit, because they are so universal they apply everywhere. They are so shocking, deep, and profound, that they would trump over any kind of magical ability. I'm coming from a perspective of having experienced both.

I'm not stuck, I'm absolutely in the place I want to be in, I know this very deeply. Neither are you truly stuck. Why would I want to leave? In fact I have already spent infinitely long times away from being a human multiple times in different dimensions during trips, and I have no dissatisfaction with being here. And why are you so fascinated with mahasamadhi? You already have death.

And of course all of this is an illusion. The real question is do you understand what that means?

@amanen Ofcourse i haven't gone deep enough and i don't claim to know it all i simply only speak from my current level of consciousness and knowledge. Yes, everything being an illusion i got this insight in fact on my first time using psychdelic/ayahuasca , in fact i was seeing the word "geloofsovertuiging" all the time and seeing the reality for what it was. "geloofsovertuiging" is something like "creed"/"beliefs" "belief systems". My mind was overprocessing too much and it was showing me constantly how everything was an illusion.  Basically you're everything=1=consciousness playing the illusion of everything, meaning the consciousness is the real player here not so called you. As jesus have said, god is within you.

Now the real problem is i am not conscious enough to full control, one of my intentions was  to experience the consciousness level of jesus or where he was at during ayahuasca. The difference between what was possible for jesus and his day to day consciousness i can't even describe it. The level where jesus was at, only his aura would force you into introspecting your mind/beliefs. He was too awake in the illusion. 

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE