Leo Gura

Missouri Soon To Legalize Weed

58 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

A New Age girl talked me into it.

That's how all trouble starts. 

I had an accidental full on trip on Weed as well but only once. Did your limbs and balls go numb? That happened to me multiple times. Such a curious plant. 

Just now, cle103 said:

Did your limbs and balls go numb?

Not at all.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Not at all.

Lucky you. Had that for 24+ hrs. Sucks like a lot. 

@Tyler Robinson Weed seriously affects everyone differently. I have more than 3 months that I dont even think about it. I think I just dont get addicted to it. I cant even get addicted to nicotine cigarretes. I better get bored of them. 

Also, watch what weed you buy. 

But, just to mention, too much meditation can also make you a lazy slob. There was a time when I use to Meditate alooot and it made my parents think I used drugs lol. Forgot shit, no motivation, etc. For meditation to work in your life you have to make a serious effort internally. But now, using weed on occasions simply gives me that high to keep more balance, while striving on the dream without fully detaching and getting lazy. I guess it depends how you use it too.

Weed can cause depersonalization just like any psychedelic and meditation. You can get addicted to the high of meditation too, which happened to me when I was a newbie. 

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

20 minutes ago, Kalki Avatar said:

@Tyler Robinson I cant even get addicted to nicotine cigarretes. 

Or so you think.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

I rarely smoke weed but when I do, it is just as trippy as being on mushrooms or similar to when I tried Ayahuasca. I think it is because of my experience from Ayahuasca that has made me sensitive to smoking weed. Adam here also explains his experience with it.

2 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

@Nilsi If you maintain a healthy lifestyle, nothing can be addictive to you even hard drugs.

This is the same as saying "if you don't become addicted, you don't become addicted". The problem is that most people underestimate how unhealthy they are (especially what hidden trauma and neuroses they have), and even if everything looks great for a while, all it takes is one stressing life event (breakup, death of a family member, losing your job, etc.) and your first escape will be into the drug habit, and then the downward spiral begins.

It's a downward spiral because drugs (the hedonic ones at least) have an inherent fragility-inducing effect on your system, and when that becomes your main coping mechanism (or your only coping mechanism), it only goes one way; down. Then the only thing that can save you is reaching a threshold of suffering that makes you drop the drug habit and return to more vital coping strategies, and for some addictions, this often implies losing almost everything you have, including your life ("rock-bottom theory"). Steve-O is an example of this.

You see, what you call a healthy lifestyle is just the amount of vital coping strategies you have (friends, family, daily habits, hobbies, life purpose, diet, healthcare system, etc.). If all you care about is keeping your head above water, you can probably afford something like a drug habit, but again, only for a while, because if you lose enough of your other strategies, you're risking everything you've got.

I just heard from my friend that our roommate from last year have taken up heroin after his girlfriend broke up with him. Only one year ago, he was working a job, smoking weed, did a few trips, listened to Sadhguru. He took a break off work due to anxiety issues, and that is when the downhill spiral started. He probably had some actual trauma and personality issues as well (he struck me as ADHD, disorganized, neurotic, a bit emotionally needy). Similarly, when my friend and his girlfriend broke up (and his home country of Ukraine was invaded), he massively increased his weed intake and almost jeopardized his degree. I don't need to tell you my story.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Carl-Richard of course Drugs can be very dangerous and this is a fact. however I was trying to say that some people can use drugs while maintainng a totally functional and healthy lives. For me, I would never get near any hard drugs especially in this time of my life.

@Nilsi Im saying by experience. I have smoked hundred of cigarretes and just got bored of them. But ofc, maybe if I smoked alot more and consitently it would get me. I used to smoked them only on social occasions. The thing is that they feel nasty. I prefer a weed blunt million times. 

@LSD-Rumi Something went wrong with the psychedelics to affect your health in someway? 

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

On 24/09/2022 at 6:06 AM, Nilsi said:

Or stop being such a pussy.

The potential negative legal repercussions for psychedelic possession is a legitimate concern.

As is the desire to experience psychedelics with an experienced guide or clinician.

Your comment is immature. 

The game of survival cannot be won. 

White Russian is the most psychedelic weed I have ever tried. I have tripped balls while high on THC.

Powerful visions and insights...

Enjoy Mizzou!

On 24/9/2022 at 5:07 PM, Space said:

Man i've been saying this for a while now. I had the same experience. After my 5-MeO breakthroughs, weed is just insanely powerful for me. Some of my deepest trips just after a few tokes on a joint. Before 5-MeO breakthrough, my experience of weed was just like everyone else's - fairly unremarkable.

Had the same experience after an insanely deep LSD Trip would put me straight back in that mindset 

On 9/24/2022 at 6:06 AM, Nilsi said:

Or stop being such a pussy.

Childish rèsponse

Edited by Adodd

Heard about this recently 

Definitely impressive to see this from such a conservative state 

On 24/09/2022 at 3:30 PM, cle103 said:

That's how all trouble starts. 

I had an accidental full on trip on Weed as well but only once. Did your limbs and balls go numb? That happened to me multiple times. Such a curious plant. 

I saw somewhere that thc increases progesterone

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

On 24/09/2022 at 0:46 AM, Tyler Robinson said:

@amanen 

I've seen people who were addicted to weed. They act weird, get triggered easily, they are a hair's length away from having a mental breakdown. 

Weed Object of addiction makes you happy in the moment but increases the tendency to rage at people. 

It makes people paranoid, anxious, unstable, volatile and irritable all the time. 

Edited by TheAlchemist

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse

Purple haze is the most psychedelic strain you’ll ever try bruh