ivankiss

Hanging out with rich people

33 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, KH2 said:

Hey, fair enough. At least you had a good time.

I've been offered coke multiple times. Glad I've always sticked to Mary Jane

Cocaine is the worst, lamest drug ever , so overrated. If you want to really be a badass drop acid, that’s a ride

7 hours ago, Jowblob said:

If you look at soul ages it all make sense:

Infant Souls

Primary Focus:  Being alive.

Lessons To Learn:  Basic life skills, survival, mortality, physicality.

Key Characteristics:  Raw, untamed, playful, excitable, unsophisticated, tribal, cautious, childlike, group-reliant, hunter-gatherers.

Baby Souls

Primary Focus:  Belonging.

Lessons To Learn:  Social structure, rules, roles, human relations.

Key Characteristics:  Compliant, regimented, dutiful, role-defined, absolutist, disciplined, traditional, strong values.

Young Souls

Primary Focus:  Independence.

Lessons To Learn:  Personal-advancement, free will, personal-achievement.

Key Characteristics:  Ambitious, competitive, innovative, material gain, enterprise, freedom, individualism, self-centered, self-expression.

Mature Souls

Primary Focus:  Interpersonal harmony.

Lessons To Learn:  Empathy, psychological stability, interdependence, self-awareness, relationships.

Key Characteristics:  Sensitive, inquisitive, neurotic, diplomatic, introspective, egalitarian, cooperative.

Old Souls

Primary Focus:  Spiritual fulfillment.

Lessons To Learn:  Non-attachment, autonomy, wise counsel, spiritual awareness.

Key Characteristics:  Solitary, spiritual, detached, philosophical, humanitarian, tired, unmotivated, empathetic.

@Jowblob Where did you find this? What is this from? Or did you create this yourself? I want to learn more about this.

Don't wait for things to get better. Take proactive action.

5 hours ago, soos_mite_ah said:

yall are doing coke lol ??? 

I definitely listened to too much rap music as a teenager.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

On 9/23/2022 at 7:46 AM, ivankiss said:

Spent a wild night with some relatively rich people. It was kinda cool, but also lame and boring. I was surprised to see how shallow and narrow minded these people were. Not very intelligent at all. 

They loved to talk about stupid things like nationality, borders, wars, rulers and politics... Nothing that would indicate any deeper introspection or self transcendence. They were just incapable of seeing past themselves and the ideas that they identify with. 

Any attempt to go a bit deeper or point towards a higher truth flew right over their heads. It quickly became obvious that I cannot talk about anything truly meaningful with these people. Business, profit margins, who went where and did what... that was pretty much it. They simply do not see value in truth or honesty or integrity or purpose or passion... None of that. 

I'm not saying all rich people are like this. But it definitely confirmed what I kinda suspected to be true, in general. And that is, that you don't have to be very intelligent or conscious in order to be successful in business and make loads of money. In fact, doing so might even be harder for a highly conscious individual. You have to consciously decide to take a swim in a pool of shit.

Don’t be so narrow minded and judgemental.  By your own standards highest acknowledgment of truth and seekings, you sound kinda shallow and short sighted. Much love hahaha.  

Remember you didn’t relate to rich people. You related to the one and only Self. 

Edited by Mu_

@ivankiss  Missed opportunity in my eyes. Should've taken the opportunity to learn more about them, their life how they make money. You should practice how to deal with these people, you never know when its useful man. I mean that is what I would've done.

Yeah, I definitely judged the crap out of these people. Not cool, but oh well.

I simply don't like corrupt people. I don't have to like everything and everybody. I don't have to enjoy spending time with everyone and I definitely don't have to seek advice from people that I don't resonate with, just because they have more money on their bank accounts. That's just stupid.

Am I envious? Maybe, a bit, yes. But that's not the reason why I judge them. I judge them because they have all the means and resources and still do not stop to look a bit deeper into themselves. I judge them because of their lack of heart. Lack of interest in something more meaningful and intangible. Something that transcends all their worldly possessions. Something beyond their achievements. Something more valuable than all the money they'll ever have. 

They loved to talk about stupid things like nationality, borders, wars, rulers and politics

These are pretty deep topics. I'm surprised a bunch of rich people were interested in them tbh.

@Dryas

If they are young, they pretend to know about these, mostly to sound smart and interesting. Only old greedy rich talk about these in a serious manner. 

@ivankiss

On 25/9/2022 at 6:00 AM, Dryas said:

These are pretty deep topics. I'm surprised a bunch of rich people were interested in them tbh.

@Leo Gura 

On 23/9/2022 at 8:13 AM, Leo Gura said:

Sages aren't known for their riches.

Are you sure? Read my quote :P

@ivankiss  I used to have many rich friends but its not worthwhile. To me, is not even worthwhile keeping them around for benefits. Its just so much bullshit. They even envy themselves for nothing. Who has more than the other... Lol. I had a friend who is very rich who envied the hell out of me just for my looks and presence. What makes them really mad (insecure) is if you are authentic/honest, have confidence and keep yourself loyal to your values, while truly showing you dont give a damn about their material gains. 

The other side is also true. Poor ignorant people are just pure devils. Dont even want to see them around. These are constantly trying to manipulate the shit out of you in whatever way, since they live 24/7 in a state of envy. 

The rich are trying to make you feel small because you seem to lack value as a person by not being wealthy. The poor will try to make you feel small because to them you lack experience, hardship, suffering and survival. If I want, I can easily destroy both egos if they mess with me. You too. They stand on that crap.

Be innocent with distance around both. Its a flex they cant handle. 

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

6 hours ago, Kalki Avatar said:

What makes them really mad (insecure) is if you are authentic/honest, have confidence and keep yourself loyal to your values, while truly showing you dont give a damn about their material gains. 

This straight up pisses them off

@BlessedLion

Dude, just today I got this thing confirmed again. I went down with my sister to help her carry her arquitecture project from college with a male friend that sometimes take her there with her. I dont know him personally. Then im walking to open his car trunk, the guy comes out takes the project, doesnt even dare to look at me and say hi, after coming to my house. And leaves. Lol? Both extremes are connected to a different mind matrix. The rich with a superior complex. The poor with an inferior one. Same thing on reverse. Both delusional. 

@Leo Gura 

On 23/9/2022 at 8:13 AM, Leo Gura said:

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

On 9/23/2022 at 4:02 PM, Jowblob said:

If you look at soul ages it all make sense:

Infant Souls

Primary Focus:  Being alive.

Lessons To Learn:  Basic life skills, survival, mortality, physicality.

Key Characteristics:  Raw, untamed, playful, excitable, unsophisticated, tribal, cautious, childlike, group-reliant, hunter-gatherers.

Baby Souls

Primary Focus:  Belonging.

Lessons To Learn:  Social structure, rules, roles, human relations.

Key Characteristics:  Compliant, regimented, dutiful, role-defined, absolutist, disciplined, traditional, strong values.

Young Souls

Primary Focus:  Independence.

Lessons To Learn:  Personal-advancement, free will, personal-achievement.

Key Characteristics:  Ambitious, competitive, innovative, material gain, enterprise, freedom, individualism, self-centered, self-expression.

Mature Souls

Primary Focus:  Interpersonal harmony.

Lessons To Learn:  Empathy, psychological stability, interdependence, self-awareness, relationships.

Key Characteristics:  Sensitive, inquisitive, neurotic, diplomatic, introspective, egalitarian, cooperative.

Old Souls

Primary Focus:  Spiritual fulfillment.

Lessons To Learn:  Non-attachment, autonomy, wise counsel, spiritual awareness.

Key Characteristics:  Solitary, spiritual, detached, philosophical, humanitarian, tired, unmotivated, empathetic.

No Souls

Primary Focus: Whatever the Tao does, it does

Lessons To Learn: Learning lessons doesn’t fundamentally change anything

Key Characteristics: Too unique to fit into a box of common characteristics 

In actuality, there is no real thing such as a soul beyond stories as credible as those from myths and legends. A soul is like Bigfoot. You can find as much proof as you need to believe in it, but it still is nowhere to be found in the actual nanosecond moment where the actual sensations of experience occur. A soul is a storyline that you create on the fly for something that never happened that obscures What Is actually “happening” “now”. 

Edited by BipolarGrowth

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

Most people are like that, rich or not.

I believe even sufficiently awakened folk wouldnt talk about deep topics among themselves in such a context instead of just having fun.