Antor8188

How to not get friendzoned?

16 posts in this topic

I’m hanging out with this girl how can I not get friendzoned?

By not acting like a gay friend. By negging. Torture her. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

4 hours ago, Antor8188 said:

I’m hanging out with this girl how can I not get friendzoned?

Ask her on a date 

I think you already friendzoned yourself ?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

Hold strong eye contact with her (right eye to her right her). escalate. 

have fun and do what you want!

"A ship is safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are made for"    - John A. Shedd

If you don't have sex soon, cut contact and move on. Don't look back.

If you're already friendzoned (if you've spent a significant amount of time with her without getting physical, this is almost certainly where you're at), then you have an uphill battle -- just find new girls. If you insist on trying to make it work with this one, I would not recommend doing so unless you're also finding at least some new girls too, otherwise the frame will be too needy -- female intuition is far more powerful than male and you won't be able to hide your neediness with any decent likelihood of success.

The way you prevent friendzoning in the first place is getting physical On. The. Open... Hand on her lower back is probably enough... At least on her shoulder after handshake, but that's usually not enough.

The way you get out of the friendzone is by inventing a time machine xD -- or by totally changing your vibe such that she begins to respect you as a sexual threat. Adding light non-friend things to your convos with her, in escalating fashion, always calibrating after the fact, not before. Say whatever comes to mind; do not filter. If you push too fast, it will take longer but that's fine, but play it off as a joke, back off, vibe more, and try again with better calibration. Always have multiple conversation threads running and constantly update them such that the ones with poor response are let go of, and apply more of the ones with good response.

Edited by The0Self

Flirt with her and physically escalate.

Something as simple as: "Your ass belongs to me."

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

How to not get friendzoned --> Don't do things a friend would do.

Some years ago I had just started dating a girl with quite a lot of male orbiters. Physically, those guys were way more masculine than I was, but what was interesting to see was that whenever this girl needed something, she could literally ask any of those guys and they bent over backwards to help out and even gave her presents. I didn't care too much about being her doormat and only met up with her if the opportunity for a romantic date opened up. Guess who got laid after being offered some wine from the bottle one of her male friends gave to her ;)

Def don't be buying her presents or doing her any favors.

Every new girl you meet, it's a ticking timebomb counting down before you end up irreversibly in the friendzone.

If you can tell her how you feel in the first 1 - 3 times you hang out with her it's best. The longer it goes on, the more likely you are to enter the friendzone.

You don't need to crack some puzzle of touching her some certain way in a certain order or anything complicated. Just tell her how you feel.

Tell her that you like her and want to date, in a non-creepy way, and sooner rather than later.  That gives you the optimal chance of starting to date her or getting laid.

You'd think that if you draw it out and let her get to know you for weeks or months, her chance of saying yes would go up when you finally do say something. But paradoxically it only makes things worse.

Just look at her like you want to fuck her. That will solve most of your friendzone problems.

Short answer: be authentic. 

You are Hiding all the ways to express yourself sexually to her. 

You dont wanna hold that eye contact in the first place that will trigger sexual tension. From there on, everything should escalate naturally if you are authentic while reading her body language. 

Why cant you do this? Lack of presence and witnessing. 

Dont be in your head when socializing. Its 90% presence and 10% of thinking if necessary. 

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

Don't be too nice too soon. Stand your ground as a man and treat her kindly but make your intentions with her known.