thisintegrated

What MBTI type do you hate the most?

37 posts in this topic

34 minutes ago, Ulax said:

Lmao that's me. Why the hate?

It's an inside joke.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Carl-Richard Ah I'm dissapointed, I was otherwise curious

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

13 minutes ago, Ulax said:

@Carl-Richard Ah I'm dissapointed, I was otherwise curious

Carl-Richard vs Thisintegrated is the David vs Goliath of our time

@Asayake lol

Be-Do-Have

Just now, Asayake said:

Carl-Richard vs Thisintegrated is the David vs Goliath of our time

If I were to give my biased summary of that entire debacle: I value being aware of self-deception mechanisms more than I value single lines of consistent logic, and Thisintegrated does the opposite.

48 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

If I were to give my biased summary of that entire debacle: I value being aware of self-deception mechanisms more than I value single lines of consistent logic, and Thisintegrated does the opposite.

@thisintegrated You believe in some sort of epistemic foundationalism then?

Be-Do-Have

As I always say..

ENFPs and ENTPs are both "debaters".  The difference is ENFPs debate with their Fi, while ENTPs debate with their Ti;)

On 07/10/2022 at 6:45 PM, Carl-Richard said:

While I mostly agree with this, I'm confused why the "single lines of logic".  Nothing linear about Ti.  ENTPs are divergent / non-linear thinkers.

On 07/10/2022 at 5:23 PM, Ulax said:

Lmao that's me. Why the hate?

wtf.. I thought I was the only ENTP on the forum???

You're the first one I've encountered after years of being on here.

On 24/09/2022 at 4:03 PM, Proserpina said:

ExTx

The bully types. 

Although I tend to fall for them. Darn it.

:x

Edited by thisintegrated

19 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

wtf.. I thought I was the only ENTP on the forum???

You're the first one I've encountered after years of being on here.

Haha represent!

You got your life purpose direction sorted btw? Would be interested to hear from a fellow entp

Be-Do-Have

1 minute ago, Ulax said:

You got your life purpose direction sorted btw? Would be interested to hear from a fellow entp

Kinda, depends on what aspect you mean.  I have crazy/insane ambitions in the spiritual domain, and in physical life I'll either die in a few years or have a very easy life.  I had ambitions/purpose in the physical before, but I've either outgrown them or have simply gotten too ill to remain interested.  So right now my life purpose in the physical would be to survive/thrive, but I never cared much for achievements in the physical anyway.

15 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

Kinda, depends on what aspect you mean.  I have crazy/insane ambitions in the spiritual domain, and in physical life I'll either die in a few years or have a very easy life.  I had ambitions/purpose in the physical before, but I've either outgrown them or have simply gotten too ill to remain interested.  So right now my life purpose in the physical would be to survive/thrive, but I never cared much for achievements in the physical anyway.

@Ulax Ah gotcha dude. Sorry about the illness.

How old are you btw?

Edited by Ulax

Be-Do-Have

5 minutes ago, Ulax said:

@Ulax Ah gotcha dude. Sorry about the illness.

I literally wouldn't even mind if I died right now.  I don't even exist so there's noone to do the dying??

5 minutes ago, Ulax said:

How old are you btw?

Will be 24 in a couple months.

1 hour ago, Ulax said:

Actually it might be easiest just to say I'm a 7w8.  All enneagram 7s have the same exact life purpose.  Fun.  Literally nothing else.  My hobbies/preferences can change, but my life goal of having fun is the one constant.  Why would I ever care about anything else?  If I said I wanted to save the planet or something, then that would still be because it's fun, and not a single other reason.  This is the life purpose for most, if not all people, whether they realize it or not.  The specifics themselves aren't important.

Leo has fun making videos and talking about actualization.  He may not call it fun, but that's literally the only reason he does what he does.  

Also, I kinda have a few personalities so really my answer in the moment doesn't matter much???

Edited by thisintegrated

@thisintegrated

4 hours ago, thisintegrated said:

I literally wouldn't even mind if I died right now.  I don't even exist so there's noone to do the dying??

Will be 24 in a couple months.

Oh cool, sounds like you've had some awakenings.

And jiiinx re age lol.

3 hours ago, thisintegrated said:

Actually it might be easiest just to say I'm a 7w8.  All enneagram 7s have the same exact life purpose.  Fun.  Literally nothing else.  My hobbies/preferences can change, but my life goal of having fun is the one constant.  Why would I ever care about anything else?  If I said I wanted to save the planet or something, then that would still be because it's fun, and not a single other reason.  This is the life purpose for most, if not all people, whether they realize it or not.  The specifics themselves aren't important.

Leo has fun making videos and talking about actualization.  He may not call it fun, but that's literally the only reason he does what he does.  

Also, I kinda have a few personalities so really my answer in the moment doesn't matter much???

Looool sounds like you 7w8's are just tryna vibe 24/7.

I think I differ on the idea that most folks want a life purpose centred around fun. I think there can be a masochism to a lot of folk's LPs, i.e. jordan peterson. Tho i can see how many LPs could be centered around fun.

And nice re multiple personalities ;). Dissociation? Or just conflicting parts to you? Or something else?

Edited by Ulax
Tag

Be-Do-Have

14 hours ago, thisintegrated said:

While I mostly agree with this, I'm confused why the "single lines of logic".  Nothing linear about Ti.  ENTPs are divergent / non-linear thinkers.

You're interpreting it too literally. I'm trying to convey the narrow nature of the approach: accepting logic as a valid epistemology without questioning it too much. It's like "here is one logical argument, and here is another logical argument; they're each internally logically consistent, so they're valid for strengthening my position". The opposing approach zooms out a bit and looks at other factors as well (cognitive biases, statistics), but it's not devoid of logic either. It's just more self-critical and context-aware.

Edited by Carl-Richard