thisintegrated

What MBTI type do you hate the most?

37 posts in this topic

I've realized some types are so incompatible they're not even worth talking to.

I used to think ESFJs are one of the worst types, but I'm actually relatively compatible with them as they can somewhat understand me.  If I say I'm gonna watch anime, they're not confused nor completely disinterested.  They're capable of understanding the concept of entertainment (Si), and how work/family/status isn't all there is to life (Se).

I was talking to an ENFJ, and it made me realize how ugly of a personality some people can have.  There are good people in every type, but.. my god.. Se3-Ti4, or Se3-Fi4 women are like..??

Just my own observations.  Don't take it too seriously.

Edited by thisintegrated

The way I see it, the whole MBTI community is full of themselves. Especially these INFJs. 

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

40 minutes ago, The Mystical Man said:

The way I see it, the whole MBTI community is full of themselves. Especially these INTJs. 

lol, very true.

Not a good thing to hate someone. 

Especially if they didn't do wrong to you.

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

ESFJs make my blood boil.

My mum and one of my roommates are ESFJ. I'm usually quite stoic but their touchy-feelyness drives me crazy sometimes; and they are so fucking anal about their petty little rituals and conventions, I just can't xD

Edited by Nilsi

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

ENTPs who like MBTI

?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

11 hours ago, Mulky said:

ESTJ's are like aliens to me

xD from ESTJ

Hard to answer .INTPs or maybe INFPs.

I don't really dislike people on a personal basis, but if I had to bring to light the types of people that I tend to run into trouble with it would generally be ni-doms.  I find that function to be judgmental, repressive and somewhat single-minded in its approach to things.  Kind of hypocritical of me to say, while speaking about people like this.  I think that the mystery and the illusion of ni is overrated and that it has been perpetuated as some form of superpower is a bit ridiculous, and one that ni-doms are more than willing to garble down as factual.  I prefer when people can recognize their ordinary side, their humility, while also shining through in their strengths and many ni-doms seem to lack this humility in favour of feeling special, or unique.  And in my eyes, that kind of takes away from the goodness of the function.  In general, I just don't like or appreciate their world views and approach to most things.  While I feel this function is an essential key to human evolution, it's mostly used kind of annoyingly.

I prefer the f's over the t's, though.  If I had to choose, generally these people are wiser and less psychopathic.  There have been a few that I have come to love, such as an ex in my late teens who was a feeling ni-dom.  But the difference in psychology and worldview is often too great to bridge. 

I appreciate the ni-doms talents.  From afar.  With a ten foot pole in between.  And at the end of the day that seems to be all they are after to bolster their grandiosity, so there you go.  *tosses scraps of talent-appreciation to the ducks in the water*  There ya go, fellas.  Don't chew on me with your weak little beaks now. ;) 

I feel odd writing this, as of late, I'm feeling less like pooling people into groups of "I like this" or "I like that" - I see how that plays out in various forms, like with sexism and racism and things like this, and even though I do have some biases against this type, I still view those biases as being along the same sort of spectrum.

INFJs have become overly glorified.  People like CS Joseph don’t help, with his narratives on INFJs and their apparent capacity to save the world and bring divine justice with their ‘sword of truth’.  INFJ does not automatically mean pure of heart despite the stereotypes and typing.  People with a good heart who are serving the collective with the collective ultimately working in their favour are normally typed as INFJ and it’s just not true.  

???????

Infj are the best and usely overlooked so where the best like dj Khaled

I find anyone who identifies strongly as INFJ gets on my nerves

I think that many of them don't really exhibit that many INFJ traits, but it makes them feel nice to identify with what MBTI enthusiasts often perceived as the most mysterious and even 'best' type

In terms of cognitive functions none of them really annoy me

When I think about types of people who annoy me most, it's the people with the following traits all in one package: strong desire to fit in, adopt every trend in order to fit in, willing to bully others harshly for not fitting in. This combo of personality traits create the most infuriating type of person to me. It's probably like unhealthy ESTP or ESFP

As an example there was this dude who came up to me and started filming my shoes when I was on a night out, and shouting about how ridiculous they were. They were literally just the most basic pair of grey Adidas flat shoes you could imagine. I remember asking him why he gave so much of a fuck about someone's shoes and he just essentially ignored me and doubled down on filming my feet and yelling how bad my shoes were. So infuriating

But I've experienced a few people like this in my life with that exact combo of traits, and they always stick in my mind as some of the most annoying to talk to

Those stupid INTPs, I love them all lol

Intp here.

Edited by UnbornTao

18 minutes ago, UnbornTao said:

Those fucking stupid INTPs, I love them all lol

True, INTPS suck, always stuck in their heads smh

18 minutes ago, UnbornTao said:

Intp here

Same. I was actually reading your journal yesterday and thought "the way this guy writes down his contemplations is so similar to mine, I wonder if I should ask him if he's an INTP" and lo and behold

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, 'This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful.' The moment you see it, the head stops running thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts running. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

On 24.9.2022 at 4:49 PM, Zeroguy said:

Hard to answer .INTPs or maybe INFPs.

Mind sharing why? I'm an INFP, so it'd be interesting to hear how we push your buttons xD

@Nilsi ESFJs are Beautiful, How dare you!!

:)

I am God. I am Love. I am Infinity. I am Frosty97.

On 23/09/2022 at 1:30 PM, Carl-Richard said:

ENTPs who like MBTI

?

Lmao that's me. Why the hate?

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback