Alex1o1

Next "Easiest" psychedelic after LSD?

6 posts in this topic

What would be, in your opinion, the next easiest psychedelic to handle for experienced LSD user.  (Between normal DMT, 5-meo-dmt , and 5-meo-malt)

As a context, I've had an experience with DMT that was quite aggressive  which I will have to work through (it was not a big dosage, and wasn't close to a breakthrough)

Thank you for your perspectives!

In my experience I did some low dose magic mushrooms and jumped to 5meomalt, starting from low dose, no problem. 

4-AcO-DMT was a nice alternative to mushrooms for me, I found it cleaner and less confusing than mushrooms (though I only did up to 6g cubensis equivalent dosages).

2C-B is a also a very cool psychedelic in my opinion, somehow it just has a very unique feeling to me. You could also potentially explore the other 2C psychedelics too.

I'm not sure if you should go for 5-MeO-DMT if you don't think you can handle DMT yet.

Mescaline isn't really good for insights I think, and all the other lysergamides don't differ too much from LSD.

Maybe DPT, but It's also pretty strong, so maybe not before you have done more DMT.

You can always try higher dosages of LSD too, for example tripping 50 times on 200mcg will not prepare you for a 600mcg trip.

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

On 22/9/2022 at 5:49 PM, Insane butterfly said:

2-CB Fly is pretty mild and manageable. It's simplifying abstract insights for me

It depends. My first time with 2C-B-FLY I was already experienced with LSD, and already have had some small spiritual insights.

I got serious fear of choking, fear of death and deep anxiety on the come up. Like some kind of small 5-meo trip. At the peak I got powerful bliss states and cried a lot for the beauty of nature and life. So, yeah, it depends. I fear 2C-B-FLY trips, they are harder than LSD for me. I've had 4 trips of this compound and it evokes really strong emotions, sometimes shocking. 

I remember I was trying to remove the 2C-B-FLY from the body by going to the toilet (plugged) but it was too late. And it was not a big dose, around light-common, 10 mg. 

Edited by billiesimon

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

Magic truffles were my first psychedelic and I feel like they are easier then lsd in small to moderate doses. Magic truffles feel warm and erotic while lsd seems to be more clear but also a bit cold and not that ego friendly.