Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fuku

Did you ever feel the effects of weed without actually using it?

12 posts in this topic

Sorry, no breaktrough here, it's just a weird question I just wondered about : can you feel the effects/states of some aspects of weed are giving you, without actually consuming it? By whatever other spiritual/mystic/neuro hacking (I don't know much about it, just read the term) means or whatever came to you on your way to "enlightening"?

Edited by Fuku

I remember in a sadguru video he said why do you smoke pot. Im stoned all the time. Isnt it?

Edited by Hojo

1 minute ago, Kalki Avatar said:

Weed is basically meditation 

Not for me.

Been a long long time since I didn't smoke, but meditation peak kind of feels like...calm and hovering over everything while feeling your body fully to me (to simplify it cause there's probably  a lot more adjectives to describe it), where weed felt...different. Being more sensitive. Accessing different kinds of thinking. Tunnel vision but in a...good way? Going down deep holes.

Sorry, my limited knowledge of english language on top of terrible memory (plus been a whiiile since I didn't smoke, maybe 7-10 years) might not allow me to remember fully what it was like. But I know it felt different to me compared to meditation. That being said there is different meditations, different people, and this also matters for the effects of weed that vary too.

Wish I could go back to weed to be more precise, but this is what actually triggered my worst cycle of panic attacks, hence why I stopped. I just rememberd the good parts of feeling stoned.

Meditation gets you naturally stoned, just like weed. 

Ofc, this varies. Not everytime I smoke weed I get meditative. Sometimes I get crazy, sometimes I even access other dimensions, hyper Imagination, etc. 

Paranoia on weed means you got lot of healing to do. Weed showed me too with panic attacks. It also means, you should be careful on trying harder psychedelics and in High doses before you do more healing. Thank the weed for showing you the paranoia and not lsd, mushroom or dmt. It can get you worse traumatized. 

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

Oh certainly. I'm never thinking about drugs anymore after what happened just with weed, anyway (4 hours or so of thinking I'm actually dying, Was too horrible, can't take the risk. I'm too sensitive and or ADHD/autism/whatever this is I'm not diagnosed with, to ever risk again. Even super mundane things can trigger small panick attacks sometimes, so...).

Edited by Fuku

@Fuku thats the ego if you ignore it it will go away. Its part of meditation too. 

Be careful with relying on substances and making a false correlation that weed = spiritual growth/meditation. It's ok to use as an aide or for enjoyment sometimes, but watch your habits.

You only get one set of lungs and cardiovascular system, treat it kindly.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

@Roy Its ok to smoke it regularly as a newbie. You will get tired of it later. Then just make weed tea or weed milk shakes. 

Moving to this next phase on weed means its maturing your consciousness and common sense. 

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

You can, and you can even experience the high of a psychedelic that will be created in 2100s, because you are everything, and weed, like everything else, is imagination, is mind. 

However, what I said is true on the absolute level being, and here we are on the practical, the relative, level of being, so it might be easier for you to get into that state by smoking "real" weed. 

It is because the brain is blah blah blah, you know, at least on the level, in that sense, that is relevant to you, how you create the idea of brain and chemicals, dada. 

And, yeah, meditation, or practices like that, can, perhaps, to some extect, help you get into that state that the idea of smoking weed represents to you. 

However, if "physical" weed is available to you, why not just follow the "path of least resistance", and smoke it, you know. 

The infinite is trying to "guide" you, so to speak, to what is most believable and "relevant", in that sense, to you through your intuitive modality in the now. 

Edited by Vibroverse

I once did 4 hours of meditation for like 2 weeks and I felt legitimately stoned, minus the negative effects like the brain fog that comes with it for me. It felt like I was fucking flying! This made smoking weed 20x more intense too. So yeah you can probably achieve the positive effects of weed naturally, if you live your life in a certain way. Building habits like meditation, yoga and journaling, exercising, eating well, sleeping well, cutting out habits like binge watching TV or excessive gaming, might get you there. These 2 weeks taught me is that there is no quick fix to feeling high permanently. You'll have to restructure your entire live. Smoking weed is easier, which is why so many people are drawn to it, but it also comes with different negative side effects, like forgetting things, feeling brain fog, laziness, etc.

I've been a smoker for 6 years (I'm currently trying to quit) and I can tell you that simply smoking weed won't top the kind of high a good lifestyle will give you, though smoking weed from that elevated level will. I think it's a good plant, it did a lot of good things for me, but I've gotten to a point where quitting weed is the next step towards higher levels of consciousness. Maybe I'll return to it in a couple of years, once I've gotten my life in order, but right now I hit the limit of what it can do for me in this stage of my life.

So it can be used to peek through a window of heightened consciousness, but to actually climb through that window you'll have to put in a lot of work.

Edited by DefinitelyNotARobot

beep boop