Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Epikur

'Lab leak theory is like Flat Earth theory' and Fauci did nothing wrong

9 posts in this topic

Very interesting video, wonder what @Leo Gura and others would think of the Corona as a lab leak. If this is true, Fauci is very likely to get away with this event.

God works in mysterious ways, and karma will come for Fauci, for this specific event or some unrelated sin.

It's a theory.

Theory ain't fact until there is a bunch of solid evidence.

It would be wisest to admit the truth here: "I don't know"

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

It's a theory.

Theory ain't fact until there is a bunch of solid evidence.

It would be wisest to admit the truth here: "I don't know"

No that is not the point. They knew that it was not clear but they run with the lie. Is that ok? Sam Harris might say yes.

9 minutes ago, Epikur said:

They knew that it was not clear but they run with the lie. Is that ok?

What did they say, that was a clear lie? That lab leak theory is 100% not true, or that the lab leak theory might not be true?

The first sentence could be said that its a lie, because there isn't any clear evidence on this topic, so to say anything with 100% confidence is dishonest. - So if they said the first sentence, then I agree that thats a lie and its dishonest.

Edited by zurew

2 hours ago, zurew said:

What did they say, that was a clear lie? That lab leak theory is 100% not true, or that the lab leak theory might not be true?

The first sentence could be said that its a lie, because there isn't any clear evidence on this topic, so to say anything with 100% confidence is dishonest. - So if they said the first sentence, then I agree that thats a lie and its dishonest.

Watch the video.

Its origin is up for debate, but it wasn't made in a lab

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/04/13/us/coronavirus-made-in-lab-poll-trnd/index.html

I'm more interested as to why he is named Dr. Fauci. Was he a free mason? Made a Faustian pact in his mother's basement? Dejected stressed out face, because he screwed up first base when unbuttoning GF's blouse? Who else knew, Mickey Mouse, or Winnie the Pooh too? How could he get away with putting people through mental hula hoops? Is he a foul degenerate? Was it when he bedded with Mau's after party?

So many questions, so little answers.

9 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

I'm more interested as to why he is named Dr. Fauci. Was he a free mason? Made a Faustian pact in his mother's basement? Dejected stressed out face, because he screwed up first base when unbuttoning GF's blouse? Who else knew, Mickey Mouse, or Winnie the Pooh too? How could he get away with putting people through mental hula hoops? Is he a foul degenerate? Was it when he bedded with Mau's after party?

So many questions, so little answers.

Some say it is because of money but who knows?

@Epikur

6 hours ago, Epikur said:

Some say it is because of money but who knows?

Thanks, Epikur. You're really epic.