Tyler Robinson

___ b_sex

1,137 posts in this topic

In the underworld, known as Duat, Hathor provided spiritual nourishment to the souls of the dead. Although her nurturing qualities likened her to Isis and other mother goddesses, she also represented destruction. According to one myth, the sun god Re, in his old age, decided to punish humankind’s disobedience and designated Hathor a scourge. The goddess began slaughtering so fervently that Re repented somewhat and decided that not all humankind should be punished. The other gods inundated the fields with an intoxicating drink dyed with red ochre. Hathor drank the beer, thinking it was blood, and became so intoxicated that she ceased her task.

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

Shrines to Hathor were common throughout Egypt, and she was one of the gods worshiped at Heliopolis. Her main temple was at Dandarah (Dendera). The most important of the temple’s many festivals was the celebration of Hathor’s birth, which took place on the advent of the new year. The festival was an occasion for unrestrained reveling in honor of the goddess of merriment. The Greeks identified Hathor with their goddess Aphrodite.

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

I'm thinking about Philly again 

How I had to live with a rapist. 

And when I tried to escape he said I can't 

There's a ton of sexual trauma associated with that I just want dumped and gone 

♡✸♡.

Out of the whole world, this is the only space that feels safe to me. 

This journal is my home, my refuge 

And I have put protective sigils on it. 

This is my only safe home 

Me and my fantasies and a safe space for releasing my trauma 

My favorite place in the world is this journal. 

♡✸♡.

Ma’at

Ma’at was the goddess of truth, justice, balance, and most importantly - order. In paintings, she was depicted as a woman who is either sitting or standing with an ostrich feather on her head and, in some cases, she was depicted with wings. According to the creation myths, Ma’at was created when Ra arose from the waters of Nun (chaos). Ma’at was often considered to be the daughter of Ra and was married to Thoth, god of wisdom.

♡✸♡.

However, Ma’at was more than just a goddess to the ancient Egyptians. She represented the crucial concept of how the universe was maintained. The ancient Egyptians believed the universe had an order to it, and it was Ma’at who kept everything in balance. This helped the ancient Egyptians develop a strong sense of morality and justice. Ma’at was extremely important in achieving the Afterlife. According to Ancient Egyptian mythology, after the death of the body, everyone had to pass through the Hall of Judgment, where a person’s heart was weighed on a scale against Ma’at’s feather of truth. If the deceased person’s heart balanced with Ma’at’s feather, they could continue their journey to the Afterlife. If not, their journey ended. This influenced the daily actions of the ancient Egyptians.

♡✸♡.

maat-square.jpg

♡✸♡.

Ma'at (pronounced may-et) is the ancient Egyptian goddess of truth, justice, harmony, and balance (a concept known as ma'at in Egyptian) who first appears during the period known as the Old Kingdom (c. 2613 - 2181 BCE) but no doubt existed in some form earlier. She is depicted in anthropomorphic form as a winged woman, often in profile with an ostrich feather on her head, or simply as a white ostrich feather. The feather of Ma'at was an integral part of the Weighing of the Heart of the Soul ceremony in the afterlife where the heart of the soul of the dead person was weighed in the scales of justice against the feather.

♡✸♡.

She maintained a vital role in the mortuary rituals of Egypt where she weighed the hearts of the deceased. This mortuary role evolved over the decades into the principle of ma'at, the desired right attitude, which remained the ethical and moral foundation of the Egyptian people. 

♡✸♡.

MA'AT IS CONSIDERED MORE OF A CONCEPT THAN A GODDESS. ONE WORSHIPED THE GODDESS MA'AT BY LIVING A LIFE IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE HIGHEST PRINCIPLES OF JUSTICE, ORDER & HARMONY.

♡✸♡.

Ma'at is said to have been born of the sun god Ra (Atum) at the beginning of creation through the power of Heka, who was magic personified. Her name means "that which is straight" implying order, justice, and harmony. She is thought to have been present from the beginning of time when, from the primordial waters of Nun, the ben-ben (first mound of dry land) rose with Atum (or Ra, the sun god) standing upon it in the presence of the invisible Heka. In the moment that Ra spoke the world into creation, Ma'at was born. Her spirit of harmony and balance infused the creation and caused the world to operate rationally according to purpose. The principle of ma'at was the operational function of life and that of heka (magic) the power source which allowed for it. It is for this reason that she is considered more of a concept than a goddess with a specific personality and story like Isis or Hathor. Ma'at's spirit is the spirit of all creation, and if one is in tune with that spirit, one will live well and have good reason to hope for eternal peace in the afterlife; if one refused to live in accordance with the principles of Ma'at, then one suffered the consequences which one would have brought upon one's self. Margaret Bunson comments on this, writing:

♡✸♡.

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Isn't it up to me whoever I give my affection to? 

♡✸♡.

I feel like I came alive once again with this journal. 

♡✸♡.

I want to lay in his arms and I want to feel his raised dick. 

I like this pose

images (10).jpeg

And this one. 

IMG_20230106_062513.jpg

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Then one day I'll be immersed in my own world 

♡✸♡.

Yea because I'm a sensual woman. 

♡✸♡.