AlphaAbundance

How To Find High Quality People IRL?

9 posts in this topic

For example,

• Enlightenment-focused; Spiritual
  • Developped; Stage Yellow, Stage Turquoise & Above
  • Self-Improvement oriented

@AlphaAbundance It is quite hard to be fair. Most people you interact with will not be at stage yellow, let alone turquoise. 

Honestly, it doesn't get more practical then developing yourself to the stages you aspire to be then attracting high value people.

I have met some intermediately advanced people at a night club, at my Brazilian jui jitsu classes, at university - you can meet advanced people anywhere tbh.  You can obviously go on psychedelic / consciousness retreats and meet some advanced people there...

But for most people, I will recommend that the most important thing you should focus on is escaping wage slavery,  which will then give you the time and freedom to pursue your other goals, such as meeting highly advanced people and becoming a high value person yourself. 

Until you escape wage slavery, I wouldn't bother about trying to find super spiritual people. If you are on the actualized forum, you would have been exposed to most of the things 'high quality' people will tell you. If however you want the human connection, I would recommend seeking an advanced life coach who you can learn from. I would recommend https://www.borderpoint.com/coaching-enroll/ , Ihsan an advanced sufi mystic.

But thats what makes life fun ay, you gotta figure all this shit out for yourself..

9 hours ago, SS10 said:

But for most people, I will recommend that the most important thing you should focus on is escaping wage slavery,  which will then give you the time and freedom to pursue your other goals, such as meeting highly advanced people and becoming a high value person yourself. 

Until you escape wage slavery, I wouldn't bother about trying to find super spiritual people. If you are on the actualized forum, you would have been exposed to most of the things 'high quality' people will tell you. If however you want the human connection, I would recommend seeking an advanced life coach who you can learn from. I would recommend https://www.borderpoint.com/coaching-enroll/ , Ihsan an advanced sufi mystic.

But thats what makes life fun ay, you gotta figure all this shit out for yourself..

Can you elaborate more on why escaping wage slavery is so important?

Don't wait for things to get better. Take proactive action.

Beggar: where is the money at?

You are asking the wrong questions. Ask yourself "what value can I give?" and they will find you.

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust