Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Razard86

Wow....well rest of the world...what's your opinion on this story?

5 posts in this topic

I don't know if I am late....I just found out about this....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZV8gfEo_hG4

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Amen

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

If Brett Favre really committed that crime or really was complicit in that situation in some way then he really has turned out to be another right-wing jerk. Btw, he does support Trump.

Not my favorite football player anyways, screw Brett Favre

I'm content in my little corner of the world debating with other Swiss people about how we can pay for people's retirements with higher life expectancy and slower demographic growth.

Obviously what that person did is absolutely horrible and should be punished heavily.