Consept

Whats the most attractive attribute to attract Women?

27 posts in this topic

Just for the purposes of discussion as ive seen this debate come up a lot on the youtubes recently. Whats the most important quality Men can have in terms of attracting women  -

Status

Money 

Looks

Charisma/Personality

Great Body

Masculine energy 

Any attribute ive left out just let me know,  not necessarily talking about pick-up this can be just generally how attractive a man is perceived to be. Also obviously all are important to some degree, you can list in order of importance as well

Being yourself aka having game,all this things you said is outside of you...

Queastion is flawed because you are trying to do it for women that way you made them special and now you cant attract them with yourself but something outside of you...

And there can always be someone better looking more masculine but nobody can be you..

Edited by NoSelfSelf

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

I think it depends on what the person already has, what they value, what they need, etc.  Someone with lots of money may not value if their partner can provide money so much but may really need a partner that is funny if they are too serious - stuff like that.

Someone may value attention if they don't know how to be alone but there can also be people who give attention and are annoying.  Or one may value attention for instance but then figure out how to be alone and no longer care or need the partner to provide that.

It could help to have it where you feel the two of you can grow together, whereas otherwise, it may start to feel like a waste of time and get dull.  It really depends on what both parties want and expect.

Edited by PepperBlossoms

Masculine energy and protective nature. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

The parameters that define male success in the eyes of females significantly increase in complexity with each level of her consciousness development, while the definition of sexiness that makes females attractive to males (a healthy body, sexual availability/radiance, and support of his vision) is consistent throughout human evolution, across cultures, and within vertical stage development of men.295

In the archaic beige stage of consciousness development (1% of U.S. adult population), male success is defined by day-to-day survival skills. In females, a healthy sexy body that indicates fertility and sexual availability are seen as attractive.

In the superstitious purple stage (10%), male success is defined by the ability to adapt to their immediate natural environment, cleverly exploit its resources, appease threatening ghosts or spirits through perceived magical powers, and loyalty to their family clan, band, or gang. In females, a healthy sexy body that indicates fertility, sexual availability, and healthy instincts are seen as attractive.

In the egocentric red stage (20%), male success is measured by their level of independence, confidence, aggressiveness, potency, creativity, and ability to cleverly exploit others for their own immediate gain. In females, a flashy sexy body, a high “fuck ability” factor, and respect for his needs/attitude are seen as attractive.

In the conformist blue stage (40%), male success is measured by their level of reliability, job security, and devotion to family, religion, and country (the conservative, consistent, law-abiding husband). In females, a healthy sexy body, sexual willingness, elegance, and devotion to him are seen as attractive.

In the rational orange stage (25%), male success is defined by their levels of income,296 future earning potentials,297 overall net worth, displays of status symbols (e.g., Rolex watch, luxury car, designer clothes, penthouse apartment, or mansion—and lately some pseudo-environmental consciousness, for example driving a hybrid or electric car, or installing solar panels), social status, advanced degrees and titles, professional achievements, international travel experience, ambition, cleverness, wit, generosity, and physical fitness (the winner). In females, a healthy sexy body, being “sex-positive,” physical fitness, classiness, and support of his mission are seen as attractive.

In the pluralistic green stage (10%), male success is evaluated by the amount of available time, level of passive income, accumulated wealth, altruism,298 emotional availability, environmental awareness, natural health consciousness, worldliness, and sensitivity (the affluent, kind, semiretired activist, philanthropist, healer, teacher, artist, etc.). In females, a naturally beautiful, healthy, sexually radiant body, and support for his vision are seen as attractive.

In the Integral teal and transpersonal turquoise stages (4%), male success is defined by increasing wisdom, ability to integrate all the healthy qualities from the previous stages (survival skills, natural instincts, power/creativity, devotion, financial success/status, and sensitivity), and embodiment of higher state-stages of spiritual realizations and ego transcendence. In females, a healthy sexy body, sexual shine, skills as a tantric lover, and ability to meet him as an opposite and equal at the level of all seven chakras in kind and degree are seen as attractive.

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@integral OK now do it for women. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

1 hour ago, Tyler Robinson said:

@integral OK now do it for women. 

? your wish is my command, 2 wishes left, choose them well. ?

In the comment the women part was left at the bottom of each paragraph. 

These fantasies run deep in our unconscious, are almost impossible to transcend and their fulfillment is the prerequisite for any romantic interest in a member of the opposite sex. We’re going to refer to them collectively as the Primary Fantasy. All other qualities that lovers typically seek in a partner are secondary to the Primary Fantasy and usually gender-neutral. 

Primary Fantasy: Men are conditioned to be physically attracted to young (or at least, younger), vital, and healthy-looking females with smooth skin, shiny hair, well aligned complete white teeth, symmetric facial and body features, wide hips, small waists (ideally with an 0.7 hip-to-waist ratio),65 sparkling eyes, and full breasts, which are all indicators for fertility and the ability to bear healthy children.66

Secondary Fantasy: Shared values, interests, lifestyle choices, temperaments, plans and dreams for the future, and compatible needs around time spent together, money, and sex.

----

Unfortunately attraction is primitive. The secondary fantasy becomes more important as men mature and reach higher levels in sexual stage (stage 4+), spiritual stage and anima/animus stage developments. They are more likely to seek woman based on secondary fantasy compatibilities. 

Couples with similar lifestyle choices, interests, intelligences, and passions, who are at the same level of their consciousness, spiritual, sexual, and anima/animus complex development, with opposite feminine/masculine polarities and complementary personality types experience the most fulfilling long-term partnerships. These compatibilities allow them to enjoy their sexual attraction and synergy, and to resolve conflicts by the same means until they grow apart in their developmental lines or lose their opposite sexual polarities. Partners with minor differences in their horizontal stage development may be able to get along and support each other in their growth, while couples with larger discrepancies will experience conflicts that are irresolvable once the initial hormonal rush that impaired their rational perception and made them look at each other through rose-colored glasses wears off, and the day-to-day reality of life sinks in.

unknown (25).png

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

6 minutes ago, integral said:
36 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

? your wish is my command, 2 wishes left, choose them well. ?

Ooof. You never understand me. I was talking about "measures of success for females in every stage" the way you did for men. Do that. You wasted my first wish. Now I get an extra wish for your mistake. :P

Go make that list.

♡✸♡.

Although it may not be the most attractive thing women would choose if they voted, having amazing charisma is by FAR the most effective attribute for getting laid, and/or getting a relationship. It's the only thing you can have by itself while lacking all others that will guarantee you success. You can be a hot wealthy actor with a lot of status but if you have absolute shit charisma you are going to struggle with women, except for the ones that want to use you for money.

Charisma is basically a cheat code. Forget just getting women, that's small fish. If life is a video game, then charisma is the most overpowered stat you could have maxed out. You can manipulate, convince, and charm your way into and around almost any situation you encounter. Most people don't actually give a shit about substance or evidence, they just want to feel good - and a charismatic motherfucker can do that.

If you want to know how powerful it is check out the story of Frank Abagnale. His life demonstrates this perfectly. He was a con artist who cheated his way into becoming a doctor and a pilot lmao. There is a great movie made after it too called "Catch Me If You Can" with Leonardo DiCaprio.

I used to have zero charisma and was probably borderline autistic growing up in most social situations, then in my early 20's I worked a lot on it and although I'm not that charismatic compared to most people the results and success in my life have gone exponential from that one change.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

21 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Ooof. You never understand me. I was talking about "measures of success for females in every stage" the way you did for men. Do that. You wasted my first wish. Now I get an extra wish for your mistake. :P

Go make that list.

6u4286.jpg

Have you not seen the movies? :D

1 hour ago, integral said:

The parameters that define male success in the eyes of females significantly increase in complexity with each level of her consciousness development, while the definition of sexiness that makes females attractive to males (a healthy body, sexual availability/radiance, and support of his vision) is consistent throughout human evolution, across cultures, and within vertical stage development of men.295

In the archaic beige stage of consciousness development (1% of U.S. adult population), male success is defined by day-to-day survival skills. In females, a healthy sexy body that indicates fertility and sexual availability are seen as attractive.

In the superstitious purple stage (10%), male success is defined by the ability to adapt to their immediate natural environment, cleverly exploit its resources, appease threatening ghosts or spirits through perceived magical powers, and loyalty to their family clan, band, or gang. In females, a healthy sexy body that indicates fertility, sexual availability, and healthy instincts are seen as attractive.

In the egocentric red stage (20%), male success is measured by their level of independence, confidence, aggressiveness, potency, creativity, and ability to cleverly exploit others for their own immediate gain. In females, a flashy sexy body, a high “fuck ability” factor, and respect for his needs/attitude are seen as attractive.

In the conformist blue stage (40%), male success is measured by their level of reliability, job security, and devotion to family, religion, and country (the conservative, consistent, law-abiding husband). In females, a healthy sexy body, sexual willingness, elegance, and devotion to him are seen as attractive.

In the rational orange stage (25%), male success is defined by their levels of income,296 future earning potentials,297 overall net worth, displays of status symbols (e.g., Rolex watch, luxury car, designer clothes, penthouse apartment, or mansion—and lately some pseudo-environmental consciousness, for example driving a hybrid or electric car, or installing solar panels), social status, advanced degrees and titles, professional achievements, international travel experience, ambition, cleverness, wit, generosity, and physical fitness (the winner). In females, a healthy sexy body, being “sex-positive,” physical fitness, classiness, and support of his mission are seen as attractive.

In the pluralistic green stage (10%), male success is evaluated by the amount of available time, level of passive income, accumulated wealth, altruism,298 emotional availability, environmental awareness, natural health consciousness, worldliness, and sensitivity (the affluent, kind, semiretired activist, philanthropist, healer, teacher, artist, etc.). In females, a naturally beautiful, healthy, sexually radiant body, and support for his vision are seen as attractive.

In the Integral teal and transpersonal turquoise stages (4%), male success is defined by increasing wisdom, ability to integrate all the healthy qualities from the previous stages (survival skills, natural instincts, power/creativity, devotion, financial success/status, and sensitivity), and embodiment of higher state-stages of spiritual realizations and ego transcendence. In females, a healthy sexy body, sexual shine, skills as a tantric lover, and ability to meet him as an opposite and equal at the level of all seven chakras in kind and degree are seen as attractive.

The above is the primary fantasy for both men and woman. “men look for sex objects, and women look for success objects,” “men want the one thing from every woman, while women want everything from one man,” and “for men the physical attraction (and sex) causes the relationship, while for most women, the relationship causes the physical attraction (and sex).”

45 minutes ago, integral said:

Secondary Fantasy: Shared values, interests, lifestyle choices, temperaments, plans and dreams for the future, and compatible needs around time spent together, money, and sex.

----

Unfortunately attraction is primitive. The secondary fantasy becomes more important as men mature and reach higher levels in sexual stage (stage 4+), spiritual stage and anima/animus stage developments. They are more likely to seek woman based on secondary fantasy compatibilities. 

Couples with similar lifestyle choices, interests, intelligences, and passions, who are at the same level of their consciousness, spiritual, sexual, and anima/animus complex development, with opposite feminine/masculine polarities and complementary personality types experience the most fulfilling long-term partnerships. These compatibilities allow them to enjoy their sexual attraction and synergy, and to resolve conflicts by the same means until they grow apart in their developmental lines or lose their opposite sexual polarities. Partners with minor differences in their horizontal stage development may be able to get along and support each other in their growth, while couples with larger discrepancies will experience conflicts that are irresolvable once the initial hormonal rush that impaired their rational perception and made them look at each other through rose-colored glasses wears off, and the day-to-day reality of life sinks in.

1 minute ago, integral said:

6u4286.jpg

Have you not seen the movies? :D

The above is the primary fantasy for both men and woman. “men look for sex objects, and women look for success objects,” “men want the one thing from every woman, while women want everything from one man,” and “for men the physical attraction (and sex) causes the relationship, while for most women, the relationship causes the physical attraction (and sex).”

Nooooo

Just make a list of what women are valued by in each spiral. 

♡✸♡.

12 hours ago, Consept said:

Just for the purposes of discussion as ive seen this debate come up a lot on the youtubes recently. Whats the most important quality Men can have in terms of attracting women  -

Status

Money 

Looks

Charisma/Personality

Great Body

Masculine energy 

Any attribute ive left out just let me know,  not necessarily talking about pick-up this can be just generally how attractive a man is perceived to be. Also obviously all are important to some degree, you can list in order of importance as well

Non-neediness

Presence

Preselection

Humor

trust me these are the most important 

Edited by Raze

@Consept

7 hours ago, Consept said:

Status

Money 

Looks

Charisma/Personality

Great Body

Masculine energy 

It depends on pretty much mismatches to matches of your value system, cognitive and moral development, personality, states of being you can shift to, emotional states and ability to relate, empathize and understand, your life experiences so far and other lines of development in your other areas of life and skills you have built for yourself to establish your value to provide to your society or the world.

Status, money, physical traits that are attractive to women, Charisma and personality, physical/mental/emotional fitness, and healthy balance of masculine and feminine energy, are great ares to work on in the beginning, but one that's probably worthwhile, is managing your state and knowing when to 'be yourself', when to be authentic in front of a woman. Reason why this is, is context sensitive to the social context you and the woman is in, in a public setting. Be yourself means could mean you be yourself at any given state in that interaction, if you are feeling like a creep, that means being creepy to the woman, if you are feeling like a doomer and depressed, that means being apathy like and not caring to the woman and your surroundings, if you want to flirt and be honest, go for it, but know that too much honesty isn't helpful.

So, be context sensitive and notice when and if you weaponize and misapply 'being yourself', regardless of how that could effect those in that interaction as more negative.

Edited by Danioover9000

For me personally it is humor; a man who makes me laugh and feel relaxed is one who I'm much more likely to be attracted to than say, a traditionally "attractive" man. 

4 hours ago, Raze said:

Non-neediness

Presence

Preselection

Humor

trust me these are the most important

When you say preselection do you mean social proof? I agree these are all important anyway but it could be said that they all fall under charisma. I think humor, which other people have said is a good thing to have but it definitely depends on what type, like if someone is acting like a clown even if it's funny that wouldn't be attractive, so I don't think you can have that alone. 

5 hours ago, integral said:

The parameters that define male success in the eyes of females significantly increase in complexity with each level of her consciousness development,

It's interesting to bring in spiral dynamics so thanks for that and for keeping @Tyler Robinson happy with your wishes. Im not convinced by it though, i think there are some men that would attractive accross the board, like for example a man that has integrated blue, orange and green traits fully and is yellow, would potentially be attractive to women who are centered in all those levels. So imagine a man who has a decent income but it doesn't define him and his emotionally intelligent and spiritually curious etc, many women would be attracted. He may not be attracted to many women though, he may find that a women in orange's income may define her or green is too occupied with crystals and reiki whereas he's looking at things systemically. So in this sense it might be hard to find a good match but it's not because of lack of interest from the opposite sex. 

On 9/20/2022 at 2:06 PM, NoSelfSelf said:

And there can always be someone better looking more masculine but nobody can be you..

^ So the most attractive quality....is self love. 

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

@Razard86 not really its the infinity of your uniqueness that cant be unraveled without self love but i get that it can be said self love

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

On 9/20/2022 at 10:50 PM, Consept said:

When you say preselection do you mean social proof? I agree these are all important anyway but it could be said that they all fall under charisma. I think humor, which other people have said is a good thing to have but it definitely depends on what type, like if someone is acting like a clown even if it's funny that wouldn't be attractive, so I don't think you can have that alone. 

Preselection means her seeing other women interested in you or at least enjoying your company

you can have charisma without those other things

a clown type of humor has neediness which is why it wouldn’t work 

#1: Knowing that there is no possibility of anything going wrong; knowing that there is no possibility of you doing anything wrong or unattractive.

Easier said than done, sure… but literally everything attraction-related naturally flows from that.