Razard86

Masculine and Feminine what is going on?

28 posts in this topic

The Masculine wants to know everything, why? So it can control it, manipulate, possess it, own it!! This desire to control is based on the Masculine knowing it is sovereign, divine, supreme, it is authority itself and it basks in the power that it has. It loves to flex this power, and amaze itself with the bounds of ways it can investigate how best to wield this power.

The Masculine meets the Feminine and it is in awe, look at that Feminine it is so powerful....but in a different way. It doesn't seek to know something by investigating it, it seeks to know something through connecting with it and experiencing it. It doesn't seek to control, but to be controlled, to be manipulated, to be possessed, and owned. But it will only give itself to that which is believes in. It doesn't have to know everything, it doesn't need to investigate, it just expresses itself at every moment on a whim.

The Masculine is confused by the Feminine, to it...it makes no sense!!! The Masculine points at the Feminine and says you are crazy!!! You need to be careful, don't just walk anywhere there could be danger!!! You need to figure out your surroundings and make sense of what is going on!!! This is how you gain control!! The Feminine glances at the Masculine and says...that sounds very limited, that sounds like bondage....I would rather be free!! Who cares if I don't have all the answers? I'll go where I please, and do what I feel like every moment, and I will know through experience. Its not me that is crazy...its you!!! 

As they ponder on this for centuries.....they finally come to the truth....that they both....are crazy and don't make sense!!! The Feminine is constantly lost, and the Masculine is constantly afraid to act for fear of making the wrong decision and is always contemplating and planning and conceptualizing. They both decide to hatch a plan and help each other with what they lack. The Masculine hatches a plan, and the Feminine encourages the Masculine that they can pull it off. Through this continued partnership they eventually realize...that apart they are crazy and don't make sense....but together they are complete...and what's more they were never different they were just two parts of the same whole. 

When you are in balance, you can play any character any role, because you have the freedom of the feminine, but you also can take control at times, which is the discerning nature of the masculine, you are able to plan, and strategize and figure out what's going on, but you also have the faith, the belief, when you are put in unknown situations and you realize the limits to what you can know. So you walk a balance of gaining some control, then relinquishing it, to grasp and release, to take and give, and this is the dance of the Masculine and the Feminine.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

@Razard86 How'd you get so smart?

Lol....cause I'm you!!!

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

3 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Lol....cause I'm you!!!

Don't get all clever with me. I got my I on you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Don't get all clever with me. I got my I on you.

Lol....your the clever one.....I'm just getting inspired by your cleverness.

It's really sexy when these attributes coexist separately in one person...and that person connects with another of like configuration.

9 minutes ago, texastree said:

It's really sexy when these attributes coexist separately in one person...and that person connects with another of like configuration.

Yeah...infinity...is doing this dance on all levels.....forever and forever and forever.....

go watch Leo's video on 

You can apply what I wrote to that....from your own personal relationships, to how your body works, to things like disease, to how energy works in science, to decay....it really will become mind-boggling on how many levels this is happening on........

You wanna get fucked? I dare all of you to read what I said, watch his video...then take some psychedelics and ask to be shown on how many levels this is happening.....lol.....good luck!!! Don't blame me!!!

Edited by Razard86

This was the best I've ever read man!!! You're so good. Wow. Amazing. Really inspiring!

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

6 minutes ago, SamC said:

This was the best I've ever read man!!! You're so good. Wow. Amazing. Really inspiring!

Thanks but read the previous one to see how it works with taking action in life. 

I've read books with 100s of pages talking about Shiva and Shakti and all that crap, but you actually made it come to life in a few paragraphs (and you're always so enthusiastic, which is awesome). You should become a teacher or something, that would suit you so well :D

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

1 minute ago, Nilsi said:

I've read books with 100s of pages talking about Shiva and Shakti and all that crap, but you actually made it come to life in a few paragraphs (and you're always so enthusiastic, which is awesome). You should become a teacher or something, that would suit you so well :D

@Nilsi  Any good book recomendations on Shiva and Shakti?

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

1 minute ago, Nilsi said:

Yeah thats cause that stuff was written by mummies lol!!! Thanks I see a teacher in you as well.

Just now, SamC said:

@Nilsi  Any good book recomendations on Shiva and Shakti?

"Tantra" by Feuerstein or various books by Santa Gamana, but they kind of suck balls.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

1 minute ago, Razard86 said:

Yeah thats cause that stuff was written by mummies lol!!! Thanks I see a teacher in you as well.

I appreciate it, maybe something science/philosophy related, but I definitely don't have the same passion for mysticism, or whatever you would call it, that you have.

What if the masculine stopped wanting to control? 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

10 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

What if the masculine stopped wanting to control? 

Then technology wouldn't exist....and you couldn't have the ability to type what you just did...better yet on a divine level...creation wouldn't exist at all.

Just now, Razard86 said:

Then technology wouldn't exist....and you couldn't have the ability to type what you just did...better yet on a divine level...creation wouldn't exist at all.

Amen. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

@Razard86 The book "blue truth" from david deida was quite shocking to read and you summarize basically the whole book as well as what I remember lol. It's nice to read a concisce summary of the book in sorts. I have the issue of I love my feminine mind for example and it's endless flow states, yet masculine control I feel like I am Thanos 4.0 leading even on a small scale imo is a huge task!

Balancing these freaking polarities I basically have the experience of what you wrote. Nice read! Thanks for the post.

20 minutes ago, ValiantSalvatore said:

@Razard86 The book "blue truth" from david deida was quite shocking to read and you summarize basically the whole book as well as what I remember lol. It's nice to read a concisce summary of the book in sorts. I have the issue of I love my feminine mind for example and it's endless flow states, yet masculine control I feel like I am Thanos 4.0 leading even on a small scale imo is a huge task!

Balancing these freaking polarities I basically have the experience of what you wrote. Nice read! Thanks for the post.

Glad it could help....