Fluran

Sleep deprivation + psychedelics?

13 posts in this topic

I feel tired but also very zen, it is morning and i havent slept for.. 30hours.

I have 5meomalt, i did 17mg rear, i was preparing for 22mg which is strongest.

Has anyone done sleep deprivation and tripping?

I have not properly tripped sleep deprived like that but I've microdosed LSD while sleep deprived and I would not really recommend it. The sleep deprivation will make you have a harder time focusing and will likely result in a more intense and confusing experience. Probability of negative side effects will probably increase, or atleast many of the positive effects might be diminished. However I'm not sure how malt feels. LSD would make you feel perfectly awake and aware at first but you would be completely done with it on the comedown, most likely.

It might sound like a fun idea now that you feel zen but that feeling isn't guaranteed to last forever. At some point you will be exhausted and want to sleep, I'm guessing. If you're already feeling zen, maybe just do nothing and see where that takes you? There'll be better opportunities to trip.

Edited by Asayake

6 hours ago, Asayake said:

I have not properly tripped sleep deprived like that but I've microdosed LSD while sleep deprived and I would not really recommend it. The sleep deprivation will make you have a harder time focusing and will likely result in a more intense and confusing experience. Probability of negative side effects will probably increase, or atleast many of the positive effects might be diminished. However I'm not sure how malt feels. LSD would make you feel perfectly awake and aware at first but you would be completely done with it on the comedown, most likely.

It might sound like a fun idea now that you feel zen but that feeling isn't guaranteed to last forever. At some point you will be exhausted and want to sleep, I'm guessing. If you're already feeling zen, maybe just do nothing and see where that takes you? There'll be better opportunities to trip.

Haha thanks i just went to sleep

@Fluran don’t? 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

9 hours ago, Thought Art said:

@Fluran don’t? 

Tiredness may increase discomfort and end up physically bad trip

Especially i am going on 22mg so I will do it in my best condition

I may try when I do 10mg and sleep deprivated

Edited by Fluran

Not a good idea I think, tripping is already intense on its own, so doing it when tired will probably not feel that great.

The possibility of a bad trip is also increased, you should consider your set and setting.

I once did LSD and DMT when I hadn't slept, and I got very deliriant-like visuals, the trip was very different from what I would usually have.

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

I hate tripping when tired, they can already be pretty draining

With 5meomalt 22mg with some sleep deprivation i feel bit hallucinating

It feels terrifyingly dangerous

Fuck...fuck xD

I did a mid dose of lsd once after work and with half an hour of sleep. It was ... interesting. Like super aware sometimes and then just gone the next second out of exhaustion. I couldn’t really contemplate on anything. At the end of the trip I still had to go to the supermarket to buy flowers, chocolate (and toilet paper) for my moms birthday the next day. Me standing there completely gone with flowers, chocolate and toilet paper in the hand at the cash register must have looked pretty cinematic ??

All in all tripping sleeping deprived is dumb af. There is no good reason to do it. 

@Jannes

I slept and up now, i feel quite clean and my thoughts are not so twisted. 

Well, i was not technically sleep deprivated, i have been sleeping late so. 

Edited by Fluran

I had 22mg 5meomalt, it was quite quite heavy, but still i did not experience ego death

I am proud of my strong ego

Caution, i will not do stronger dose

Edited by Fluran

Yes, it increase the potency of the pyschedelic(lsd) and Lucid Dreaming is 100 % guaranteed. Amazing.