Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kalki Avatar

How to use psychedelics?

5 posts in this topic

Im trying to explore my ego and heal with psychedelics before going full psychonaut in the future. I want to absolutely know my authentic self, make it less dense and also awaken my sensuality. Leo mentioned he will release a course on psychedelics, but mean while, for advanced psychonauts here, what are some stuff you can do and explore while tripping? How do you make your sensuality stay awaken? Im using mushrooms lately. 

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

Because everything you experience and ever have experienced is a product of your mind, it tends to conform to the sum expectations of your thoughts and feelings. It is possible to become aware of this as a human entity even while sober, by trying to change some aspect of your reality persistently by redefining it. One such example might have or perhaps should have some relevance to your body and health.

If you think that you're perfectly healthy, you tend to become that way or at least more in that direction. How faithfully reality conforms to this kind of deliberate magickal exertion by the ego is of course predicated on your state of consciousness, on nearly any mind-altering substance, it works far better than when sober. When sober, in my experience at least, it takes a minimum of 10,000's of repetitions of a thought before I start to notice any serious evidence of reality conforming to my expectations(I've spent whole days and weeks thinking the same thought all day long over and over again). Though, as I got more experience with this practice, after long periods of rest and working again I'd notice changes much faster than I could before, you start to become aware of very acute changes you'd never before would have noticed it would seem.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

I think the best is starting with 5 meo, and after with the others. A breakthrough of 5 meo reconfigure your energy pattern, and after that the other psychedelic will be easier, more open. 

@Breakingthewall I dont fear 5meo, but it would probably fuck my life at this moment. Meaning breaking my identity habits of my actual World context. Destabilizing my psychology is something im cautious right now. Correct me if im wrong. I dont wanna be a lazy slob just for rushing seeing God fully. 

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

6 hours ago, Kalki Avatar said:

@Breakingthewall I dont fear 5meo, but it would probably fuck my life at this moment. Meaning breaking my identity habits of my actual World context. Destabilizing my psychology is something im cautious right now. Correct me if im wrong. I dont wanna be a lazy slob just for rushing seeing God fully. 

Just lower the dosage.  You can micro-dose 5-meo and use it to teach you how to meditate.  

Vincit omnia Veritas.