Jacob Morres

What's dating in 30s like?

33 posts in this topic

I'm 27 and will probably not have time for dating for another 3-4 years -

I heard that dating in 30s for dudes it's tough bc most people are cuffed or married or women have kids and shit

This be true ? ?

45 minutes ago, Jacob Morres said:

I heard that dating in 30s for dudes it's tough bc most people are cuffed or married or women have kids and shit

This be true ? ?

I don't know who told you that nonsense. A man is in his highest potential in the dating market from his 30's on up. By that time he is more developed on average than he was in his 20's. Usually has some unique aspect developed that he lacked in his 20's. If he made good decisions he should have some money, and usually by that time he has developed a personality and some back bone. 

Also usually by that time he has some actual facial hair, and his face stops looking childish and looks more mature. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Razard86 I've heard that too but i also heard that ur dating pool is much smaller 

Maybe it's sorta offset by looking for girls in their mid 20s. 

Edited by Jacob Morres

All the 30s guys I know are pulling girls in their early 20s.

I have a friend who is 51 and pulls 20 year olds regularly.

Being a man with game is nice.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

All the 30s guys I know are pulling girls in their early 20s.

Being a man with game is nice.

At 51 game alone isn't enough to keep a 25 yr old.   He needs looks or money for that.  At least to get past the door with her.  I'm 52 and I can pull them.  But it is more than game at that age.  

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Jacob Morres

3 hours ago, Jacob Morres said:

This be true ? ?

It depends on your values, beliefs, cognitive and moral development, personality, state of being, and life experiences so far. It also depends on whether you actually want to date or not.

I'm 29 and my dating range is 20-40. That's a wide net with plenty of single people. Stop worrying.

hrhrhtewgfegege

@Razard86 I've heard that too but i also heard that ur dating pool is much smaller 

Remember how I said in your 30's your face matures? In your 20's you still look boyish. In your 30's you look like a man. Younger Leo.jpgOlder Leo.png

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Beard game. Look into it. https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Beard+game+is+on

I was cute but I was passive and hadn't developed my personality yet in my 20's. I attracted a lot of girls, but they never took me seriously once they realized I hadn't discovered my masculinity

Once I hit 30 that changed and now I actually feel like a confident man who can take the lead with a woman. 

Biggest issue is time and effort. Takes from me to find social interactions now than it did in my 20's. 

2 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

At 51 game alone isn't enough to keep a 25 yr old.   He needs looks or money for that.  At least to get past the door with her.  I'm 52 and I can pull them.  But it is more than game at that age.  

He's 51 but he looks way younger, so that is part of his trick. Many girls think he's 30 and never even ask his age. Last time he was in town a girl he was pulling thought he was 25. We laughed about it. It's fucking hilarious.

But he is able to keep girls long-term too. He has girlfriends fly from Eastern Europe to NYC to sleep with him. Yes, he has money, but he's also just a cool guy to be with. Very smart, charming, friendly, sweet.

1 hour ago, Tahuti said:

^

He lives in Eastern Europe and pulls 20 year olds all the time. He can also pull from any major city in the US. He pulls way more than me because he has way better game than me. This guy was fingering a girl's asshole after 10 minutes of meeting her in the club.

Edited by Leo Gura

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

He's 51 but he looks way younger, so that is part of his trick. Many girls think he's 30 and never even ask his age. Last time he was in town a girl he was pulling thought he was 25. We laughed about it. It's fucking hilarious.

But he is able to keep girls long-term too. He has girlfriends fly from Eastern Europe to NYC to sleep with him. Yes, he has money, but he's also just a cool guy to be with. Very smart, charming, friendly, sweet.

He lives in Eastern Europe and pulls 20 year olds all the time. He can also pull from any major city in the US. He pulls way more than me because he has way better game than me. This guy was fingering a girl's asshole after 10 minutes of meeting her in the club.

The internet would explode if you and Andrew Tate were secretly besties. 

If you eat healthy and exercise your body won't be that different in your 30'ies compared to your 20'ies. But if you eat shit, don't exercise regularly, do psychdelics too much, it will mess up your metabolism, and as a result you will age weirdly.

More important it is important to stay young of spirit and heart. You can have your physique down but if you lost your spiritual fountain of youth, girls won't feel attracted to you unless you have massive wealth or status.

In Tate we trust

2 hours ago, herghly said:

The internet would explode if you and Andrew Tate were secretly besties. 

Ewww....

41 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

do psychdelics too much, it will mess up your metabolism, and as a result you will age weirdly.

Proof?

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You have a lot of interesting friends Leo, how do you meet them?

42 minutes ago, Vrubel said:

Proof?

Try it out.. see you in couple of years :)

In Tate we trust

51 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

You have a lot of interesting friends Leo, how do you meet them?

He recognized me from my channel in the club.

Go clubbing a lot and you will automatically make some interesting friends.

Edited by Leo Gura

1 hour ago, StarStruck said:

Try it out.. see you in couple of years :)

Mate you're on a psychonaut forum, you're gonna need to do better than that to convince people here lol