Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
One4You

Reflections of interaction and communication, trying to actualize.

12 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

I've been watching Leo's videos for a while, should probably read more of the forums, but I try to stay connected via ultimate presence. I believe in this.

Applying spiritual growth and creating the dynamics from within a faced reality is something I've been busy with and I have some concrete actualized innovative physical representations I'd like to share with you. This is why I start this journal and I know it can help a lot of people progress their personal unfolding.

Some hard facts: Creation is possible, telekinesis is possible, digital alteration is possible. Clear signs of shifting 4D and even partially? environmental representation are present. 

To not beat around the bush I'll share my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcrEpdSLpzwnE35muhtZUHg

Check it out if you'd like to see some concrete evidence of previously named ;)

Okay, that's my first post, I feel tons of inspiration to post more about my experiences and I'd like to take into consideration and reflect on your comments.

Thanks for reading!

Have a great day

Hey,

I want to share with you the following exercise to move air around your body.

Many people see meditation as a method to slow thoughts down, although it's known that it can result in vibrational clarity so to say, which is active and energetic.

The method I'm trying to describe is  one of amplifying your energetic state and empowerment of your psyche. You basically want to stand in your power and this can be a stance of simplicity that's out of the box.

Then when you make interactive motions with your emotions and psyche, these can manifest physically. Including moving air expanding up to many more amazing concepts.

Thanks for reading!

Have a great day

Hey,

I just want to let you know that physical reality can be seen as a phasing or even fluid state in consciousness (probably many more different states, I'd like to hear from you about).

The actual proof of this is that I phased some flies in and out of consciousness and that motion described the application of this possible state handling.

A good thing to know here is that its observation calls for the existence of different parallel realities, as well as a less physical reality in which life forms can exist just fine.

Okay,

Kind regards

Okay guys, I wrote some things down.

Know that you can see what you desire right in front of you or, enough would be, just the potential of shifting your inner vision at own reflection or fortitude.
State representation equals crafting with your dimensional awareness, use of your creative moment.
Stack, place and remember good and useful states, remove bad stuff and remember you can do a full relational experience from phasing references.

This was a burst of specifying a powerful base code, but obviously you have to work with the mechanics that you have vividly in your obvious experience.
You already know that just seeing or experiencing that one thing can be enough for you. Small or big.
Now my prioritization becomes being a vital form of existance permanently, I'll leave this open to suggestion for now.

I want us to activate modes that remind us of these states and have objects of reflective potential, those that embody and keep yielding great moments, think momentum and recreating a base line.
We can craft and create our states of prodominant success, separating in what we know is true for us, as we know we don't need much to be inspired to have a greater visceral experience.

Let me know your most special and greatest creations, we obviously have to go big right? Or maybe not?

Hi,

I've released the video describing the stuff I mentioned in my last message. 

I'm trying to make my next video about something concrete (hehe) again, think some alteration, telekinesis or even the creation of something small.

Important realizations are that over mindful communication channels you can literally alter the physical representation of anything. I've experienced this on small and big scale. You obviously use relativistic ethics to make this happen in acceptable relativity.

Have a great day!

Hey guys,

I didn't post for a bit, I have been busy though and can yet again confirm the possible change of state of physical matter, between present and non-present.

That's often kind of hard to record, since I do these processes and then sometimes I can make these things happen. I just want to assure you that your reflection of identity can be big, but most of all A FORM of representative. As manifestation that is. 

A workable space returning satisfying results is really as near as you want it to be.

To give you something, I have another clip of digital manipulation:

Kind regards,

One4You

Hey guys,

Big statement; Socials transcend physical interaction.

Don't be tied, you are present and can interact over distance, disregard distance in that sense and use your depiction on a medium you desire.

If this sounds too vague, just know that you are a presence that comes from the entirety of this thing. You can interact as a god.

You know my channel.

Have a great day!

Hello everyone,

Working with emotions into energies into characteristics makes extensions of recognition possible aka physical alterations, moving physical objects and even manifesting things is quite possible as I like to keep mentioning. 

In presence, it's possible to characterize more than we are taught to, even through working just with the channels you prefer initially.

Please let me know about valuable, clear characteristics. Shouldn't we be able to align with an easier future?

I'll try to read up more, but I honestly prefer communicating over range more often through reading into objects and appearances in physical form.

Cya

Hello,

I've had a few manifestations of life forms that I could steer with freedom as a buffer. It's quite possible.

The main method for me was carry heavier emotions until they turn into a visceral representation of what you are trying to summon. Then work with thoughts that characterize the event some more.

For one of these manifestations I was in a busy place, it may help to be in crowded places to use the interactions and the emotions of fellow humans as a reflective resource. It may get a bit odd when you're walking around like a sapped tank though, so be considerate. 

Okay, good luck!