Loveeee

Zero is infinity. There are many ways to see it, what's yours ?

21 posts in this topic

Here's mine :

Theory : 

Non-dual means not-two, which means boundless (no in/out), non-finite, in-finite

Mind is dualistic and can only think of in-finity in terms opposites : zero and infinity

Zero : no in, so no out
Infinity : no out, so no in

Zero and infinity are polar aspects of in-finity

Direct experience : 

Non-duality can be experienced as Void (zero) and Love (infinity)

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

Very good. The dancing, fluxing, and infinite field of sensations has no ground whatsoever and is actually nonexistent in a certain sense while simultaneously being extant in another sense. Witnessing/becoming radical degrees of impermanence on the level of “bare” perception show this to be true. Try it out. Find the smallest constituents of experience you can find and see how quickly one goes to the other. It will eventually be seen that the entire field of millions or more sensory particles are originating in an interdependent dance which creates the illusion of there being a stable present moment which in fact never takes place nor does not take place. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

@Zeroguy I knew it ! Yesterday I messaged you but realized it was an old account then stumbled upon this one and figured there were the same and followed you

So how does Zero = Infinity ? 

@BipolarGrowth And why such infinity "out of" nothing ? The answer is that they go together ! To be boundless is to be that

I feel like I won the game 

17 hours ago, Loveeee said:

@Zeroguy I knew it ! Yesterday I messaged you but realized it was an old account then stumbled upon this one and figured there were the same and followed you

So how does Zero = Infinity ? 

It's based on my awakening experience.God Realization.I become infinity of Love in all directions.

zero = infinity because zero has no limits. then, it automatically becomes infinity. and infinity, given its inexplicable and incomprehensible infinity, converts everything it contains into zero. if you expand infinitely, you disappear. any number divided by infinity=zero. infinity divided by itself is an unknown, it's zero, but zero becomes infinity, because any number divided by zero=infinity. the two faces of reality are zero and infinity. reality is both at the same time

@Breakingthewall

3 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

the two faces of reality are zero and infinity. reality is both at the same time

I want a whole book explaining it !

Do you know of any material relating to that ?

@Zeroguy

5 hours ago, Zeroguy said:

It's based on my awakening experience.God Realization.I become infinity of Love in all directions.

How did you make sense of it ? My first reaction was "Why ?"

Seems so counter-intuitive until you understand this primal polarity, zero and infinity

I wouldn't necessary conflate zero with infinity even if there can be some overlap between the two.

Zero is a value statement of some sort. While infinity is making some values redundant. Here is a example of a difference between the two.

I have zero funds for building a house.

I have infinite funds for building a house.

22 minutes ago, ZzzleepingBear said:

I wouldn't necessary conflate zero with infinity even if there can be some overlap between the two.

Zero is a value statement of some sort. While infinity is making some values redundant. Here is a example of a difference between the two.

I have infinite funds for building a house.

I meant it in a more geometric/dimensional way, but even in your example, infinite money means no value means no money 

Edit : existential way

Edited by Loveeee

20 minutes ago, Loveeee said:

I meant it in a more geometric/dimensional way, but even in your example, infinite money means no value means no money 

Edit : existential way

I'm not sure what you mean in a geometric/dimensional way. But infinite money is not the same as no money. I means that the value of money is redundant for anyone with infinite money, not that it would have no value.

2 hours ago, ZzzleepingBear said:

Yeah but it's not the zero, because there are many things, for example you. As long as there is the smallest thing, there will be a limit. when zero is absolute, there will be no limits, then it will automatically take on an infinite depth, and everything will be in that depth. infinity beyond any comprehension. and infinity is also zero, because what is anything, a galaxy, a billion galaxies, in front of infinity? they are nothing, zero.

9 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Yeah but it's not the zero, because there are many things, for example you. As long as there is the smallest thing, there will be a limit. when zero is absolute, there will be no limits, then it will automatically take on an infinite depth, and everything will be in that depth. infinity beyond any comprehension. and infinity is also zero, because what is anything, a galaxy, a billion galaxies, in front of infinity? they are nothing, zero.

I'm sorry but I can't make sense of this.

We could for example say that there is an infinite amount of planets, and that would make it pointless to try to count them all since there is no limit to the amount. But if we said that there are zero planets, it would not make any sense since we clearly have seen some of them already.

0 gives numbers a meaning and potential. While infinity makes counting redundant as a tool of measurement of value, but can stil hold infinite value in terms of usefulness.

Infinity is unlimited in its power.

Its "zero" because it is formless, but formlessness does not mean unconcioussness.

Infinity is intelligent, it is perfection really.

It is Spirit, Mind.

Recognize your conciousness, what it is, what it does, what it is capable of, we humans can create worlds in our dreams, how the fuck is it even possible to actually dream up a world?? Contemplate that , profound stuff which we take for granted.

This is a creative play so to speak.

Is it not amazing that you can actually think, or imagine, or create stuff? 

Now the source of that, is God.

Both through directly knowing God and through proper reasoning, you can see that, God is Absolute Infinity, because it is is the unlimited setting and giving limits to everything else.

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

I'm sorry but I can't make sense of this.

We could for example say that there is an infinite amount of planets, and that would make it pointless to try to count them all since there is no limit to the amount. But if we said that there are zero planets, it would not make any sense since we clearly have seen some of them already.

0 gives numbers a meaning and potential. While infinity makes counting redundant as a tool of measurement of value, but can stil hold infinite value in terms of usefulness.

There is a mistake here. there can't be an infinite number of planets and a finite number of blonde girls who wear glasses. if there is an infinite number of planets, there is an infinite number of everything. infinity is absolute. within it everything is infinite. if you divide it into infinite parts, each of them is infinite. If there is a blonde girl with glasses every 1 followed by the number of zeros that would fit in our universe, each zero being the size of a boson, of planets, there will be infinite girls with glasses. nothing is finite, the finite does not exist, it is apparent. everything is infinite, and that means that it touches zero. absolute zero, the absence of everything, and infinity, everything without limits, are illogical and apparently impossible, and somehow they are the same

Edited by Breakingthewall

44 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

There is a mistake here.

It sure could be, but it's important to point out what we refer to as THE mistake in that case then, and not assume that a mistake has been made when we disagree about something.

47 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

there can't be an infinite number of planets and a finite number of blonde girls who wear glasses.

?.. 

(If) there where to be a infinite number of planets, there would also be a infinite amount of anything in proportion to how common or uncommon life is on said planets for example. 

51 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

If there is a blonde girl with glasses every 1 followed by a thousand billion zeros of planets, there will be infinite girls with glasses.

I never refuted that, that would be the case. (If) there is a infinite amount of planets, then there will be infinite amount of possibilities govern by those infinite amounts of planets.

55 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

nothing is finite, the finite does not exist, it is apparent.

Ok, but what about your bank account then? Is the amount in there infinite? It would be nice if you send me some, so we could continue this discussion on a tropical island with a drink in our hands instead, what do you say about that?;) Why not invite everyone on the forum while we at it. It's infinite resorces after all.

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

everything is infinite, and that means that it touches zero.

Oh.. Forget about that bank account question :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

nothing is finite, the finite does not exist, it is apparent. everything is infinite, and that means that it touches zero. absolute zero, the absence of everything, and infinity, everything without limits, are illogical and apparently impossible, and somehow they are the same

But to say that infinity "touches zero" makes zero sense (pun intended). When speaking about numbers even zero, you refer to a tool of measurement. 0 is a value, so it becomes a value statement once a number is mentioned.

If you got an infinite amount of something. Then you can no longer make a value statement about the amount itself. Since infinity exceeds any number you can think of. So zero is nothing but a nonsensical word when speaking of infinity.

@ZzzleepingBear when I said the mistake I was referring to mixing relative with absolute. When you talk about the money in your account, it is a relative concept, like all the concepts we deal with, since we are in the apparent relative. infinity is the absolute, and our relative mind can't handle it, but we can get the idea. the only way to realize is to transcend the mind. psychedelics, meditation, etc. infinity, by the fact of being infinite, is one, it is absolute since there can be nothing outside of it, otherwise it would not be infinite, and it is nothing since everything that is supposed to be inside of it, money, planets, are relative concepts, ideas within infinity, which have no reality, they are only possibilities. that's why infinity is god, that creates all those possibilities, and that's why god is you, because only the infinity is, and you are (me too btw). And that's why infinity is zero, because at the end infinity is pure potential, nothing concrete 

Edited by Breakingthewall

6 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

@ZzzleepingBear when I said the mistake I was referring to mixing relative with absolute. When you talk about the money in your account, it is a relative concept, like all the concepts we deal with, since we are in the apparent relative. infinity is the absolute, and our relative mind can't handle it, but we can get the idea. the only way to realize is to transcend the mind. psychedelics, meditation, etc. infinity, by the fact of being infinite, is one, it is absolute since there can be nothing outside of it, otherwise it would not be infinite, and it is nothing since everything that is supposed to be inside of it, money, planets, are relative concepts, ideas within infinity, which have no reality, they are only possibilities. that's why infinity is god, that creates all those possibilities, and that's why god is you, because only the infinity is, and you are (me too btw). And that's why infinity is zero, because at the end infinity is pure potential, nothing concrete 

I think this is a overall good response. But it stil shy away from the relative perspective that I intended to put into question here. Because now we have somehow put the zeros aside to merely focus on infinity as a absolute state of everything that is, and what to do about it. And that was never my issue to begin with.

Anyways, I think have voiced my disagreement enough about the relationship between zero and infinity to make my point. So this will do.

Anyways, I think have voiced my disagreement enough about the relationship between zero and infinity to make my point. So this will do.

@ZzzleepingBear my pleasure. I don't see it completely clear either, but I think there is a concordance. Go deeper is required