Someone here

Be careful with Neo-Advaita trap

195 posts in this topic

24 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes.

That's what quantum mechanics says too.

@Leo Gura I guess where it gets tricky is how do we define what observation is? Are we defining it as focused attention of awareness. I think the definition would have to much broader then visual attention. What are your thoughts? 

32 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

@Leo Gura I guess where it gets tricky is how do we define what observation is? Are we defining it as focused attention of awareness. I think the definition would have to much broader then visual attention. What are your thoughts? 

What humans think of as observation is actually Absolute Truth.

What you see is Absolute Truth, and all there is. Stop making it complicated.

You see a coffee table -- boom! -- that's Absolute Truth.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

What humans think of as observation is actually Absolute Truth.

What you see is Absolute Truth, and all there is. Stop making it complicated.

@Leo Gura I was talking about the process of something polarizing out of the field of infinite potentials. I think it must be broader then only visual observation. 

3 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

@Leo Gura I was talking about the process of something polarizing out of the field of infinite potentials. I think it must be broader then only visual observation. 

There is no difference between any of the senses. You can treat them all as one.

A fart is no different than a couch.

Edited by Leo Gura

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

There is no difference between any of the senses. You can treat them all as one.

A fart is no different than a couch.

@Leo Gura Would you say the senses have nothing to do with polarizing a potential from the infinite field?

How would you define what is called being observed in quantum physics experiments? 

36 minutes ago, UnbornTao said:

The point is to become deeply and directly conscious of the truth yourself, not becoming convinced or even understanding the matter intellectually. Two completely different worlds.

Take care not to simply come to believe others because the answers sound good, logical or validate your preconceptions and wants.

Thinking about it doesn't cut it.

......Who are you talking too? You are talking to yourself. Who are you trying to convince...since you like playing this game. 

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

40 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

@Leo Gura Would you say the senses have nothing to do with polarizing a potential from the infinite field?

How would you define what is called being observed in quantum physics experiments? 

Of course they have something to do with it.

To see a finite object it has to polarize out of pure formless Infinity. So when you are looking at a couch, that couch is pulled out of Infinity, so to speak.

Consider how white light contains all the colors of light which then polarize out.

Edited by Leo Gura

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

To see a finite object it has to polarize out of pure formless Infinity. So when you are looking at a couch, that couch is pulled out of Infinity, so to speak.

@Leo Gura Sounds like real magic. 

On 9/21/2022 at 5:42 AM, Javfly33 said:

Vegan awake doesn't like this post.

Well it's just that it's not a teaching or a belief system, it's the end of a "you" in which could hold or have a belief system....it's the freedom from those conditioned and conceptual belief systems.

Enlightenment is just not a something that a someone attains or reaches after enough meditation or spiritual practices. 

It's the clear recognition that the very individual attempting to find or become awakened in the firstplace, isn’t real & never actually existed.....it only seemed to be!!

It's the end of the veganawake character that would dislike a post.

It's fairly rare from what I've seen ?

♥ 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

7 hours ago, Matthew85 said:

@Leo Gura Sounds like real magic. 

That’s all this is. It could be said that there is only magic. Everything that seems to be real is also completely impossible.

Apparently.

Infinity is magic.

Ta-DAAAAA!

How the fuck else could anything exist?

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Infinity is magic.

Ta-DAAAAA!

How the fuck else could anything exist?

Bahaha..... this is why I love this forum!

I f****** love leo's brutal honesty sometimes.

Should do a Q&A episode of people on The Forum asking questions and you answering them.

♥ 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

The train will splatterfy even if one doesn't observe it...in fact, most of the time that's how it happens, without them even seeing it....or aware it's there.

I think when “nothing” becomes another mental construct/concept it’s a problem (of ego??), but direct experience is just pure being/stillness, where everything is subtly recognised as energy when it moves as in thought/sensations/emotions but these are also recognised as things that come out of stillness/nothing. Not had direct experience with this for a while, need to meditate for hours to get there, at least in my experience. still locked in ego most of the time but I remember once I felt a deep sense of nothingness, was an amazing realisation at the time which of course fuelled the mind into more thinking and awe … it’s mad tho because obviously we are energy in motion and can’t deny that, and all of life around us, but I think problems always arise when ego labels everything as something rather than just letting it be. I think just shouting about “nothing” bla bla can be problematic to people who aren’t on this path but people who have some awareness of it could greatly benefit from constant reminders guiding them back to presence/no mind. Because as soon as you make things into ‘something’, you automatically deny what actually is, right? ?? I.e no presence/mind/ego