Someone here

Be careful with Neo-Advaita trap

195 posts in this topic

Just now, Leo Gura said:

Really? Who else has said it?

Here lies the paradox and how tricky our language and experience gets.

2 minutes ago, Greatnestwithin said:

Here lies the paradox and how tricky our language and experience gets.

There is no paradox. I am Awake and you are not.

Nothing you know is worth a damn.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Solipsism argues that because physical senses are unreliable and people can’t tell when they’re in dreams, you can’t be sure everything around you even exists.

But since something needs to exist in order to interpret things in such a way as to make the larger world appear to externally exist, your mind is assured to exist, but everything else is questioned.

I remain agnostic about it . I can't say "it " because I could ne delusional.  Probably are .

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Really? Who else has said it?

Im pretty sure there is some variation of this in all holy books and even Hegel wrote something akin to "I am God and these words are my final will" or whatever. It's just silly to think this has never happened before. It just doesn't feel right to talk like that, although I don't doubt or deny your awakening.

Edited by Nilsi

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Nothing you know is worth a damn.

Lol .tone it down please Leo.  We are not having a fight here. 

-Osho

None of these Advaita morons are Awake. They are further away from Awake than I am from a kangaroo.

This has nothing to do with me. This is just what you need to hear to Awaken. I am here to show you Ultimate Awakening.

If you ever reach it, you will know why I said everything I said. My words are what Awoke you.

:o^_^;):)

:ph34r:

Edited by Leo Gura

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

None of these Advaita morons are Awake. They are further away from Awake than I am from a kangaroo.

It's impossible to communicate with you in good faith. You just flip the script however it fits you (for better of for worse, I'm not sure).

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

10 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Lol .tone it down please Leo.  We are not having a fight here. 

It’s “radical authenticity” and honesty.  I’m here for it. 

I think the feminine version should be a thing too. Like with an emotional/transparent/vulnerability slant.

Edited by Proserpina

???????

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

This has nothing to do with me. This is just what you need to hear to Awaken. I am here to show you Ultimate Awakening.

If you ever reach it, you will know why I said everything I said. My words are what Awoke you.

I can see the intelligence in it, but it still messes with my head xD

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Are you actually awake when you’re not tripping on 5-meo. Or is the ego still intact at your baseline consciousness 

@Leo Gura   

5 minutes ago, Proserpina said:

It’s “radical authenticity” and honesty.  I’m here for it. 

I think the feminine version should be a thing too. Like with an emotional/transparent/vulnerability 

If you tell people exactly what you think. i.e: Very accurate feedback. They will most of the time be very insulted.

People need to hear it though. Telling a chef his food is great when it’s terrible is not gonna help him learn to be a better chef.

Tell people what they need to hear. Not what they want to hear.

Is that your attitude @Leo Gura ?

-Osho

We have plenty of mystics who tone down the "arrogance" in their style for image purposes.

Let Leo be the Harsh Gem he is.

Edited by Arthogaan

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

13 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

I can see the intelligence in it, but it still messes with my head xD

That's the whole point!

6 minutes ago, Arthogaan said:

We have plenty of mystics who town down the "arrogance" in their style for image purposes.

It's worse than that.

They aren't toning it down. They simply don't have enough consciousness to have it to tone down.

So in that sense they got life easy. It's easy to be humble when you're actually ignorant. ;)

Edited by Leo Gura

21 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

It's impossible to communicate with you in good faith.

The problem is that you assume there is a two-way communication happening here between you and me.

No. You are bullshittin' and I'm setting you straight. That's the game being played here. Notice, it's a game. A dance.

So let's play!

Edited by Leo Gura

The mindfuckery of what Leo is saying is that, either he is truly the most advanced mystic philosopher that has ever lived, and take into account the deep wisdom and holistic way of seeing things he has communicated throughout the years, when i first stumbled upon Leo, I shut it off, because I did not have the openness to even listen, but through the deepening of my own path in both personal development and spirituality, I started listening to Leo, and I quickly realized that there is NO ONE i have watched that can compare to that intelligent intellect that he shows through out his works, I disagree with some of his ideas and conclusions, but his metaphysical insight is,  radical , deeply profound, deeply mindfuckery, and it is even worse when you actually have an awakening into what he is speaking about.

Ive showed Leo to friends and some family members, and I actually usually say that, this is the most intelligent guy i know of.

But it could still be the case that he is absolutely insane, and a con man and an insanely skilled deciever, that is something for you to deeply investigate. 

And there are certain characters that brings the knowledge of humanity further if we look at history and use common sense, there are some special individuals who sees more deeply then the ordinarie, and usually they are demonized until many years later.

And people like that, is always hated by some and by people who want to kill them for their discoveries.

Make what you want with what he says, but deeply study his work and see for yourselves.

It is a mindfuckery that will unravel reality if true.

Edited by Adamq8

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

Just now, Leo Gura said:

The problem is that you assume there is a two-way communication happening here between you and me.

No. You are bullshittin' and I'm setting you straight. That's the game being played here. Notice, it's a game. A dance.

Its fine. I am kinda bullshittin, but it would be nice now and then to just have a normal conversation with you lol.

@Leo Gura Then I am the most awake person ever because I am Leo:P

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

I have yet to meet someone with Leo’s energy.

His level of awakening is profound.  

Edited by Proserpina

???????