Someone here

Be careful with Neo-Advaita trap

195 posts in this topic

@LSD-Rumi

I'd say that love is the most important thing yeah, but without proper peace the connection can be hard to find.

Who told you that "others" are real?

3 minutes ago, Kksd74628 said:

@LSD-Rumi

I'd say that love is the most important thing yeah, but without proper peace the connection can be hard to find.

Funnily enough, peace is one of the things that I need in my life right now, and here I am bashing against it xD

12 minutes ago, Someone here said:

The problem with Neo-Advaita teachings Is focusing on the goal, or "end point" of Nondualism, which is the nondual state itself, while almost completely ignoring the path and the teachings on how to achieve same.

I know exactly what you mean. But to get to the heart of the matter, this style of "teaching" (not really a teaching) actually works to limit the likelihood of the self getting hooked. It nips it in the bud. It's great if there's a readiness for it.

Most, if not all, spiritual teachings take the form: "Hello illusion! Check out this new esoteric path. With crazy amounts of work, effort and contemplation, you too could achieve understanding / happiness / enlightenment!"

A self may awaken after apparently absorbing this stuff, but in truth - in absolute terms - that would be in spite of it, not because of it.

In the meantime of course, the self loves a good story about how it miraculously arrived here.

Apparently.

@LSD-Rumi

I am happy that our dialogue made you realize something important :). Also if you want to go deeper into these subjects and life development just pm me and we can have voice conversation about whatever you like <3

With love -joNi-

Who told you that "others" are real?

9 minutes ago, axiom said:

I know exactly what you mean. But to get to the heart of the matter, this style of "teaching" (not really a teaching) actually works to limit the likelihood of the self getting hooked. It nips it in the bud. It's great if there's a readiness for it.

Most, if not all, spiritual teachings take the form: "Hello illusion! Check out this new esoteric path. With crazy amounts of work, effort and contemplation, you too could achieve understanding / happiness / enlightenment!"

A self may awaken after apparently absorbing this stuff, but in truth - in absolute terms - that would be in spite of it, not because of it.

In the meantime of course, the self loves a good story about how it miraculously arrived here.

I thank you for this beautiful comment..

However I want to clarify something:

There is one main thing which I did not know at the beginning, Of my spiritual  journey.. it is the main issue and you will realize it after your Self realization.

At the beginning the “I” (ego) thinks that is awakening into the reality. It thinks that it will gain some new perspective, shift or wisdom and will become enlightened.

But that is not true, yet it can hold you on the path for all your life with no result. But all this process is not about gaining., it is not about becoming., it is not about progress in time. It is not about the change of the “I”, who thinks that will become enlightened.

It is about the death of the “I”. It is about the dissolving the ego within the God, Reality, Conciousness. It is about losing all of the attachement for the arising phenomena. It is about a pure freedom which remains after all cleaning process is through.

But it is just a partial ralization of HUMAN BEING. From the point of the Self realization the job is not done. The true stuff starts at this point. Egoic tendencies are not totaly gone. Patterns of the conditioning are still present.You are one foot in the absolute “bliss” and one foot in the ego.

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Trust me.

None of that is Awakening.

Nobody on this planet understands what Awakening is except me. I am the only thing in the Universe that is Awake.

I am so Awake I cannot die.

I am Absolute Truth.

Buddhism is just a dream you concocted to keep yourself asleep.

;)

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Nobody on this planet understands what Awakening is except me. I am the only thing in the Universe that is Awake.

Now this one is tricky to understand

I can definitively tell you that no one on this planet who tells you they are awake, is Awake.

I am not kidding.

What I am telling you is that the Buddha was not Awake. He was in a dream within a dream.

Edited by Leo Gura

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

What I am telling you is that the Buddha was not Awake. He was in a dream within a dream.

Jesus!

Becuase he didn't have access to psychedelics? 

Edited by LSD-Rumi

@Leo Gura

How humble of you ?xD

Srs tho..if I'm not mistaken you equate awakening =solipsism, right ? And I'm the only being in the universe and everything comes from my imagination? 

I wouldn't believe myself capable of have experiencing everything I have, and remembering it well enough from experience to experience, for it to have come from my imagination .

Seems quite egotistical to im6agine you, created every beautiful work of art, every song, every experience… and while YOU can't remember where you left your car keys, you or it somehow remembers the perfection of some concerto written 500 years ago.

I made a post few months ago talking about my awakening to absolute solipsism shortly after you released the solipsism video and before you took it down.  Now that I think about it again .I'm beginning to doubt the idealist /solipsist worldview and leaning more towards objective external reality being real . Why? Because its more sane .I Don't want to lose my goddam mind with this solipsism stuff .

Solpsism is an unfalsifiable claim. When its falsifiable, when the claim has sufficient definition to check, then we can check. Until then… a natural world we are born into is a perfectly fine explainination that requires no further assumptions without fact.

P.S I will be the first who buys your upcoming  awakening course when it's out .:)

-Osho

19 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Trust me.

None of that is Awakening.

I am so Awake I cannot die.

I am Absolute Truth.

Buddhism is just a dream you concocted to keep yourself asleep.

;)

How would you know who has reached absolute truth and who hasn't? I could speak from the same place and then we would both say "I am the only one." Nobody understands your point anyways, so why be so anal about being the best?

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

@Nilsi Maybe when it is too fucking crazy that you know nobody reached this before. I could see myself saying the same shit if I reached high enough levels of consciousness. It is like when you are fking Leonardo Davinchi, and you are so amazed by your own skills and intelligence that you realize nobody ever reached this level.

Or maybe Leo is just high right now :D

Edited by LSD-Rumi

1 minute ago, LSD-Rumi said:

@Nilsi Maybe when it is too fucking crazy that you know nobody reached this before. I could see myself saying the same shit if I reached high enough levels of consciousness. It is like when you are fking Leonardo Davinchi, and you are so amazed by your own skills and intelligence that you realize nobody ever reached this level.

Or maybe Leo is just high right now :D

He's just speaking as God, which is fine in itself, but it isn't congruent with talking shit about other mystics - at that point it's just delusions of grandeur.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

12 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

How would you know who has reached absolute truth and who hasn't? I could speak from the same place and then we would both say "I am the only one." Nobody understands your point anyways, so why be so anal about being the best?

Because I am the only thing that exists and I reached Absolute Omniscience.

I am not the best, I am the only.

Edited by Leo Gura

@LSD-Rumi Awakened from what or where? There are all kinds of awakenings. Any bit of personal stretching or growth is an example of an awakening. But, to me, anyone who says that they are “awakened” is likely not. It’s been my experience that a soul in the process of true awakening understands that it is an ever-expanding journey, not a single destination.

-Osho

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I am not the best, I am the only.

No, I am the only?

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You are not the first one to say these words.

1 minute ago, Greatnestwithin said:

No, I am the only?

;)

1 minute ago, Nilsi said:

You are not the first one to say these words.

Really? Who else has said it?

If you find them, send them to me for a beating.

Edited by Leo Gura