mr_engineer

The Shemitah year

3 posts in this topic

Hey everyone, I found something interesting/terrifying.

• On September 24/September 26 right now, something really bad is going to happen. In the economy. It will be historically bad.
  • September 26 is the end of the Shemitah year, the end-day of the Jewish calendar. It comes every 7 years.
  • September 17 2001 was the first day the stock-markets opened after 9/11. There was a major crash on that day. That was the end-day of the Shemitah year in 2001.
  • On September 29 2008, which was the end-day of the Shemitah in 2008, Bear Stearns and Lehman brothers collapsed because of the housing bubble. Dow Jones dropped 777 points. (7 is a big code-number for the Shemitah year, by the way.)
  • September 13 2015, which was the end-day of the Shemitah in 2015, was a Sunday. So, nothing happened on that day in the US. But, there was a major crash in China.
  • Now, something is staged to happen on September 26 2022, starting on 24th. September 26, which is a Monday, is the end of the Shemitah in 2022

Let's see what happens!

Edited by mr_engineer

Update - Here's what happened on the 26th. 

Somebody sabotaged the Nord Stream 1 and Nord Stream 2 pipelines, supplying gas from Russia to Germany, within a span of 24 hours. There were holes in those pipelines, seawater got in and it was a whole mess. 

This means that Europe cannot get gas in the foreseeable future. Which means no fertilizer, no food, no power and no heating. For the foreseeable future. 

My heart goes out to all of you Europeans here. I sincerely wish you the best in battling this. 

Edited by mr_engineer