Tyler Robinson

Women fall for wrong men.

31 posts in this topic

Leo says everything is love. Everything happens because of love. Women fall for wrong men all the time. Maybe that is also out of love. Maybe there is good thing about women falling for the wrong men. That's their liberation. That's how it was meant to be. It wouldn't be perfect otherwise. Reality wouldn't be perfect. Even in bad, there is something good. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

1 minute ago, michaelcycle00 said:

What if they fell for a serial killer? 

Would be quite the liberation lol

Most women possess an intuition. If something is going to be really bad, they sense it from a mile away. Women have an implicit trust in men because our bodies are designed that way. Since the beginning of time, men used to hunt and gather food and take care of their women folk. If women needed something, men provided it. Over time, this conditioned women to believe that men are always protective and look after women. This base conditioning causes most women to implicitly trust men which is sometimes detrimental to a woman's safety if she is with the wrong man. Who preys on her instead of protecting her. 

You cannot erase years of biological and social conditioning. It will be very hard to undo that, next to impossible, it's so deeply entrenched into women's biological/evolutionary psyche. It will be unfair to expect women to suddenly change this psyche. I think this explains why women fall for wrong men, they trust them too much,because they have been trained to trust men. And bad men often take advantage of this Vulnerability in women. 

Women shouldn't be judged so harshly. 

Men suddenly expect women to be wiser and careful without taking into account the years of evolutionary conditioning that has gone into creating this trust that women have in men. And then men assume women are dumb. 

Women are not dumb. They just trust too much and put more emotion into everything. But that's how nature designed womanhood. 

It's also called emotional logic. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

Basically women fall for men and men are all about themselves and they are not about a women like nice guys or whatever the good guy name is.

Good guy is all about her and thats why hes losing and man is winning but it ends "bad" for women most of the time because why would a man choose one woman to be with shes not special like good guy would see her...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

Just cause something is love doesn't mean it is healthy and you shouldn't change.

Learn how to select quality men -- now that's serious self-love! ;) God does not want you to settle for scumbags.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Most women possess an intuition. If something is going to be really bad, they sense it from a mile away.

I don't think this is correct. They're just able to identify the more outwardly-expressive creeps and weirdos, which doesn't really take much and even us men can identify them. Women get easily manipulated by the smarter ones though; I've seen it myself, a lot. Heck, I could easily be one of those. My internal locus is wildly different from what I express on the outside, and women tend to be really comfortable with me after we start talking and I make them laugh, which I'll admit I always do despite not trying to. If they could read my mind they wouldn't be too comfortable, don't get me wrong I'm not crazy or anything but I for example mostly agree with the blackpill, which really isn't anything bad per se, it just gets taken out of context a lot, but at least women on the internet don't seem to be too fond of it.

2 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

You cannot erase years of biological and social conditioning. It will be very hard to undo that, next to impossible, it's so deeply entrenched into women's biological/evolutionary psyche. It will be unfair to expect women to suddenly change this psyche. I think this explains why women fall for wrong men, they trust them too much,because they have been trained to trust men. And bad men often take advantage of this Vulnerability in women. 

Women shouldn't be judged so harshly. 

I agree, it's actually most women who disagree with me here. They think their biology has 0 power over them, laughable. "Not all women are the same!!!" they say; biologically, yes you all are. Assuming you don't have a condition, of course. It's why sharks game y'all so easily. 

2 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Women are not dumb. They just trust too much and put more emotion into everything. But that's how nature designed womanhood. 

It's also called emotional logic. 

Do you mean that that's a woman's emotional logic or that men with emotional logic shouldn't judge women harshly?

Also, for a lot of us dudes, the reason we judge or criticize women is that a lot of you are dishonest. You can't just agree that a guy is right about you, for some reason. I guess y'all hate to think that the opposite sex has you figured out and it makes you feel inferior, this would make sense considering it's primarily feminists who get all worked up about it. Or when women tell me they mostly care about personality and that looks don't matter much... that's a lie and you're just justifying your settling. I know this text seems personal because of the way I typed it but I wasn't trying to make it. Just letting you know.

6 minutes ago, michaelcycle00 said:

Also, for a lot of us dudes, the reason we judge or criticize women is that a lot of you are dishonest. You can't just agree that a guy is right about you, for some reason. I guess y'all hate to think that the opposite sex has you figured out and it makes you feel inferior, this would make sense considering it's primarily feminists who get all worked up about it. Or when women tell me they mostly care about personality and that looks don't matter much... that's a lie and you're just justifying your settling. I know this text seems personal because of the way I typed it but I wasn't trying to make it. Just letting you know.

Are women are inferior? Is that what you are implying? 

♡✸♡.

3 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

I think this explains why women fall for wrong men, they trust them too much,because they have been trained to trust men. And bad men often take advantage of this Vulnerability in women. 

Why dont you fall for good guys then? They are also trustworthy and will actually not take advantage of your trust.

Good kind guys with integrity are the most trustworthy people of all.

Just now, KH2 said:

Here's a more important question: How do they fall?

Do they fall from stairs, or slip on a banana peel? Why are all women falling?

They fall because guys like you sweep them off their feet. :P so they lose balance. Can't blame them. xD

1 hour ago, michaelcycle00 said:

Are women are inferior? Is that what you are implying? 

♡✸♡.

Women want men that other women want.

Any guy who has been single and then get a girlfriend has probably noticed that.

13 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Women fall for wrong men all the time

I don't know, depending on who are the women you're talking about. There are women who attracted especially to narcissistic, abusive, arrogant men like insects to the flame. There are also women who are repelled by that. I'm in the second category, I won't eat poisonous apple when it smells like a chemical, I love myself too much to eat this in the first place, no matter how red and delicious that apple looks.

I think that the first group has problem with intuition because if it was intuitive it wouldn't get into relationship with the "wrong guys" in the first place, but with the "right guys".

Just my 2 cents

Let Love In

Falling for the wrong man has its purpose - so that you can learn from your mistakes on that wrong guy and fall for the right man next time! Its perfect in the sense that it is the journey you need to go on before you can identify a great man.

women fall for wrong men cuz liberation

blame men when it goes wrong

I keep seeing these foolish ways of thinking from women. 

next time you make a really dumb decision out of your own freedom, dont put the blame on men

Edited by Tron

14 hours ago, D2sage said:

Women want men that other women want.

Any guy who has been single and then get a girlfriend has probably noticed that.

Men want women that other men want.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 19/9/2022 at 4:34 AM, Karmadhi said:

Why dont you fall for good guys then? They are also trustworthy and will actually not take advantage of your trust.

Good kind guys with integrity are the most trustworthy people of all.

What is a good guy with integrity? Is it the guys calling themselves feminists online? Is it the average guy on a college campus? Is it a guy that has his business/physical strength situation in order to protect her when shit hits the fan?

It's a hard question and not so easy to answer. 

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3

7 minutes ago, LordFall said:

What is a good guy with integrity? Is it the guys calling themselves feminists online? Is it the average guy on a college campus? Is it a guy that has his business/physical strength situation in order to protect her when shit hits the fan?

It's a hard question and not so easy to answer. 

Good question. 

♡✸♡.

On 9/19/2022 at 10:30 AM, michaelcycle00 said:

What if they fell for a serial killer? 

Would be quite the liberation lol

The ultimate liberation is of course death. ?? Peak love manifesting everywhere. 

why is it all about what a guy can do for a girl and not the other way around?

10 minutes ago, Tron said:

why is it all about what a guy can do for a girl and not the other way around?

And what is a girl not doing for you? 

♡✸♡.

1 hour ago, Tyler Robinson said:

And what is a girl not doing for you? 

being respectful of my time and emotions as I do for them 

they make every potential romantic interaction a game. it's never just hey were both cool lets connect. it's a rigorous amount of shit test and unnecessary difficulties. 

They make life more difficult than it needs to be. Why can't they just be normal? 

I cant even trust myself to be vulnerable with women, because everything they do involves psychological warfare to a certain extent

https://www.tiktok.com/@zionzakai/video/7143790505158266158?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id=7135609633713145386

Edited by Tron