kamill

Rsd todd

18 posts in this topic

Hi guys what do you think about rsd todd approach to the game ? He is so technical a he teaches game in such a structured way. I wanna change my game rn i have been following julien for last 6 months did around 2000 aproaches got pretty good results but I want those 8s 9s 10 consistently not just by luck.

What do you guys think of his game if anyone followed him for a while ?

Todd is good at sleeping with many women but not so much the 9 n 10.

Lookup social circle blueprint by Luke, Michael Sartain and Corey Chaloffs programs and content as well. Getting laid consistently with top tier women through cold approach solely is not possible anymore in most western countries.

You have to combine social circle and social media for the best and most consistent results. 

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3

23 hours ago, LordFall said:

Lookup social circle blueprint by Luke, Michael Sartain and Corey Chaloffs programs and content as well. Getting laid consistently with top tier women through cold approach solely is not possible anymore in most western countries.

You have to combine social circle and social media for the best and most consistent results. 

Let me just set everyone a bit more straight on this whole game thing. More realistic expectations. Just a few minor tweaks:

If you game in a half way efficient manner, your lays will primarily (80-90% at least) come from just two places: 1. numbers from night game, and 2. numbers from online game. It might seem like day game and social circle would actually be a high percentage of this but in my experience that is flat false (maybe it's just me, but I doubt it). Same-day pulls from night/club/bar game are the most fun and they're the goal of course, but usually it will just be a number. You can expect to turn 1 out of every 10 numbers into a close/new-lay, at best, so volume is key. And some of those will stay on (preferably once a week) rotation. And depending on your game you can expect to turn 1-10 out of every 10 opens into a number, some of which will be solid, but some will be weak.

So once your game is decent (probably best not to assume this will occur at <1000 approaches), you can only then expect a close rate of 1-10%... again, at best. So yeah, it is indeed a numbers game. Until you've approached a fair amount of women (probably between 80 and 2000, depending on the person), unless you've had success with women in the past, your rate will likely be zero.

Therefore, a huge part of game is actually texting... In-person is far more important, but your game is only as good as the weak link, so make sure you focus at least as much on texting once you get the vibe down:

Always assume attraction, be unflinchingly high value framed, find out logistics from the start, sexualize and avoid platonic convos, have multiple convo threads and try to add new ones so that you have multiple threads active in case any good ones die off, escalate as fast as possible but no quicker, and set yourself apart from other guys with hot girls by being normal with them (and use high value storytelling as long as it's not forced/clunky... and maybe qualification as long as it's genuine). In order to do that last one you will need to slowly work your way up from 6's and 7's (specifically, as low as you're attracted to, but no lower -- if you're attracted to 5's that gives you an edge; if you're not attracted to under 8 that'd be a huge impediment, but it can't be fixed so deal with it; never ever game women you aren't attracted to) as you just won't be confident enough with hot girls right out of the gate unless you're a psychopath.

Also, you can and should use the usual g-spot two-finger technique, but with one tweak to make them cum even harder and faster: with the other hand, use the thumb (lick it first) to lightly and very quickly stimulate the clit at the same time that the other (dominant) hand is stimulating the g spot. So the two pressure points (where you are touching her) are almost pressing against each other on either side of her anatomy. And you can stimulate the g spot with your penis too by sort of "angling your dick upwards on the way out."

Todd's manifestos are great -- found on Sergio Sorokin channel only; the free shit on Todd's channel is hit or miss, if not absolute total shit. A broken clock is right twice a day, and when it's right, it's perfectly right, but if you're a beginner you won't know the difference unless you're extremely intuitively gifted with understanding women.

Best game material to learn from, apart from that: 1. John Anthony Lifestyle, and 2. Playing With Fire (Alex) -- they have way, way better game than Todd (despite how it may seem at first glance, Todd being so intelligent and technical). John has documented quadruple digit lay count and has more impressive testimonials than pretty much anyone by a huge margin -- He's not high consciousness by any stretch but then again basically no one in this space is, but if you actually want to buy a product I personally would run the hell away from everyone except for those two guys (John and Alex). But again, there is very valuable info to be found on "Sergio Sorokin" YT channel (it's 100% Todd V content), which has basically all the info found in Todd's paid programs, but it's available for free.

Edited by The0Self

27 minutes ago, The0Self said:

Let me just set everyone a bit more straight on this whole game thing; just a couple minor tweaks:

If you game in a half way efficient manner, your lays will primarily (80% at least) come from two places: 1. numbers from night game, and 2. numbers from online game. Same-day pulls from night/club/bar game are the most fun and they're the goal of course, but usually it will just be a number. You can expect to turn 1 out of every 10 numbers into a close/new-lay, at best, so volume is key. And some of those will stay on (preferably once a week) rotation. And depending on your game you can expect to turn 1-10 out of every 10 opens into a number, some of which will be solid, but some will be weak.

So once your game is decent (probably best not to assume this will occur at <1000 approaches), you can then expect a close rate of 1-10%. Until you've approached a fair amount of women (100-2000 depending on the person), unless you've had success with women in the past, your rate will likely be zero.

Therefore, a huge part of game is actually texting... In-person is far more important, but your game is only as good as the weak link, so make sure you focus at least as much on texting once you get the vibe down:

Always assume attraction, be unflinchingly high value framed, find out logistics from the start, sexualize and avoid platonic convos, have multiple convo threads and try to add new ones so that you have multiple threads active in case any good ones die off, escalate as fast as possible but no quicker, and set yourself apart from other guys with hot girls by being normal with them. In order to do that last one you will need to slowly work your way up from 6's and 7's as you just won't be confident enough with hot girls right out of the gate unless you're a psychopath.

Also, you can use the usual g spot finger technique, but with one tweak to make them cum even harder and faster: with the other hand, use the thumb (lick it first) to lightly and very quickly stimulate the clit at the same time that the other (dominant) hand is stimulating the g spot. So the two pressure points (where you are touching her) are almost pressing against each other on either side of her anatomy. And you can stimulate the g spot with your penis too by sort of "angling your dick upwards on the way out."

Todd's manifestos are great -- found on Sergio Sorokin channel only; the free shit on Todd's channel is hit or miss.

Best game material to learn from, apart from that: 1. John Anthony Lifestyle, and 2. Playing With Fire (Alex) -- they have way, way better game than Todd (despite how it may seem at first glance, Todd being so intelligent and technical). John has documented quadruple digit lay count and has more impressive testimonials than pretty much anyone by a huge margin -- He's not high consciousness by any stretch but then again basically no one in this space is, but if you actually want to buy a product I would run away from everyone except those 2 guys.

Heard that John Anthony fella is a lovely bloke. Classic family man ;)

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

1 minute ago, Ulax said:

Heard that John Anthony fella is a lovely bloke. Classic family man ;)

Yeah I might wish the guy with undoubtedly the best game in history didn't seem like a total fucking scumbag, but that's just not what we get, lol ;)

@The0Self lool im guessing sarcasm but am unsure?

I dunno if i rate his game that highly. Cos i think he does pay the price of having his mental health go down the absolute toilet by his approach to game. Like ye he gets laid but dude isnt enjoying life.

I prefer a julien or austen summer's type approach to game. Cos then its more about fucking enjoying life. No doubt a lot of outer game training to. But in the end you create sick memories which you actually enjoy and game becomes fun af.

John anthony's system seems effective af but i feel like i'd wanna throw myself off a cliff after about 2 months of doing it

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

On 19/09/2022 at 0:50 PM, hyruga said:

Todd is good at sleeping with many women but not so much the 9 n 10.

22 hours ago, LordFall said:

35 minutes ago, The0Self said:

Let me just set everyone a bit more straight on this whole game thing; just a few minor tweaks:

If you game in a half way efficient manner, your lays will primarily (80-90% at least) come from just two places: 1. numbers from night game, and 2. numbers from online game. It might seem like day game and social circle would actually be a high percentage of this but in my experience that is flat false (maybe it's just me, but I doubt it). Same-day pulls from night/club/bar game are the most fun and they're the goal of course, but usually it will just be a number. You can expect to turn 1 out of every 10 numbers into a close/new-lay, at best, so volume is key. And some of those will stay on (preferably once a week) rotation. And depending on your game you can expect to turn 1-10 out of every 10 opens into a number, some of which will be solid, but some will be weak.

So once your game is decent (probably best not to assume this will occur at <1000 approaches), you can only then expect a close rate of 1-10%. So yeah, it is indeed a numbers game. Until you've approached a fair amount of women (100-2000 depending on the person), unless you've had success with women in the past, your rate will likely be zero.

Always assume attraction, be unflinchingly high value framed, find out logistics from the start, sexualize and avoid platonic convos, have multiple convo threads and try to add new ones so that you have multiple threads active in case any good ones die off, escalate as fast as possible but no quicker, and set yourself apart from other guys with hot girls by being normal with them. In order to do that last one you will need to slowly work your way up from 6's and 7's as you just won't be confident enough with hot girls right out of the gate unless you're a psychopath.

Also, you can use the usual g spot finger technique, but with one tweak to make them cum even harder and faster: with the other hand, use the thumb (lick it first) to lightly and very quickly stimulate the clit at the same time that the other (dominant) hand is stimulating the g spot. So the two pressure points (where you are touching her) are almost pressing against each other on either side of her anatomy. And you can stimulate the g spot with your penis too by sort of "angling your dick upwards on the way out."

Todd's manifestos are great -- found on Sergio Sorokin channel only; the free shit on Todd's channel is hit or miss.

Best game material to learn from, apart from that: 1. John Anthony Lifestyle, and 2. Playing With Fire (Alex) -- they have way, way better game than Todd (despite how it may seem at first glance, Todd being so intelligent and technical). John has documented quadruple digit lay count and has more impressive testimonials than pretty much anyone by a huge margin -- He's not high consciousness by any stretch but then again basically no one in this space is, but if you actually want to buy a product I would run away from everyone except those 2 guys.

Whenever I read posts like the ones above it just makes me think "god if any of the girls you are talking to knew you were posting stuff like this online they'd run a mile"

It's not that I even think it's wrong or it doesn't work, I know it does, it just makes me cringe. I think it's because it seems so tryhardy/needy/inauthentic to be idolising pickup coaches and focusing so hard on percentages and numbers

55 minutes ago, something_else said:

Whenever I read posts like the ones above it just makes me think "god if any of the girls you are talking to knew you were posting stuff like this online they'd run a mile"

It's not that I even think it's wrong or it doesn't work, I know it does, it just makes me cringe. I think it's because it seems so tryhardy/needy/inauthentic to be idolising pickup coaches and focusing so hard on percentages and numbers

Yeah, I empathize with that. But it's about getting the guys who actually have a lot to offer, to compete with the guys who naturally always got laid because of circumstance but can and do fuck women over and don't care.

Getting guys laid who naturally have the inclination: "leave them better than you found them." Rather than "fuck them and love bomb them and lie to them and screw them over" -- the likes of Andrew Tate and actually way fucking worse bc even he isn't that bad compared to many guys who get laid a lot.

Edited by The0Self

1 hour ago, something_else said:

This is a weird perspective. How many years do you spend in school to be able to get a career and then you still end up not financially free.

If more people took their dating life seriously, as it's probably as important as a career, the world would be a better place. 

The above poster goes a bit hard but for logical men breaking things down to find the most effective lifestyle strategy makes a lot of sense. I think he overfocuses on cold approach and not enough on social circle/lifestyle design. Even if it works, do you really wanna spend your life approaching thousands of women yearly; wouldn't you rather design your life in a way where you have high status in communities and circles where theres a lot  women of the personality you like?

For example crypto communities have a lot of smart and ambitious women, if that's your cup of tea it's very easy to apply the same game and status strategies to get a good dating life in that niche.

<3

1 minute ago, LordFall said:

This is a weird perspective. How many years do you spend in school to be able to get a career and then you still end up not financially free.

If more people took their dating life seriously, as it's probably as important as a career, the world would be a better place. 

The above poster goes a bit hard but for logical men breaking things down to find the most effective lifestyle strategy makes a lot of sense. I think he overfocuses on cold approach and not enough on social circle/lifestyle design. Even if it works, do you really wanna spend your life approaching thousands of women yearly; wouldn't you rather design your life in a way where you have high status in communities and circles where theres a lot  women of the personality you like?

For example crypto communities have a lot of smart and ambitious women, if that's your cup of tea it's very easy to apply the same game and status strategies to get a good dating life in that niche.

Yeah once your game is good, then is certainly the time wherein one can forget about night and online game and just meet women as they come in daily life. But good luck getting to that point in a short period of time without getting most of your reference experience from online and night-cold-approach. If you're already there, then what I said doesn't apply to you. I completely agree otherwise.

19 minutes ago, LordFall said:

It's an emotional perspective and not necessarily a rational one. I'm still working out what my perspective on pickup is. But seeing guys who are deeply ingrained in pickup culture is often just very cringy.

I don't really like associating with pickup. I go out and talk to quite a lot of girls, but I view it more as learning to be a sociable and well rounded man than viewing it as pickup.

Edited by something_else

@something_else I actually agree but it's important to be honest and precise with yourself about your goals. I know men that have been going out for years to "be social" and I guess they achieved that but their romantic and business life is in shambles.

Are you being social to meet cool girls that want to sleep with you? To meet interesting and skilled men to add to your network? To find fortnite buddies? They're all very different things.

<3

6 minutes ago, LordFall said:

Are you being social to meet cool girls that want to sleep with you? To meet interesting and skilled men to add to your network? To find fortnite buddies? They're all very different things.

I've had social anxiety for my whole life. I have very lacking social skills. Setting precise goals would, I think, not be that helpful yet when I could barely introduce myself to new people or go into a busy environment until the past year.

I've noticed that when I go out with little intention, with little expectations, just to have a good time, is when I end up meeting the most girls without even really trying. It's also when I make the most new friends.

Maybe it's different for others but the thing that stops me from being charismatic and attractive is primarily anxiety and insecurity around my personality. Once I get over this and get into a good state I don't find I have any problems with girls. So really my goal is to develop myself socially so that I can get into that state more easily, and I feel like the rest should come naturally.

Maybe it won't and I'll have to focus more specifically on being attractive to girls. Like I said, I'm still testing the waters.

@Medhansh I game in slovakia and czech republic. And do mostly night game which more efficient for me.

10 hours ago, KH2 said:

I used to think the same like a year ago. Suffice to say, I was a complete fool with almost zero approaching experience in clubs and venues in general. Or, zero experience in general, really.

Not that it's exponentially better now, I'm still pretty shit actually, but I've tried/experienced some things, and also realized some things.

Here's 2 reasons why his game is actually a lot closer to mediocre:

1. He keeps a lay count. That automatically disqualifies him from being good. Because he views getting laid as an "achievement". How can that be anything but mediocre? Think about it. I don't want to go too deep into reasons why exactly that is, but just ponder about it on your own. How pathetic and childish it really is.

2. He used plenty of easy, lonely chicks to boost those numbers (given that those numbers are even real, and he didn't make them up). You can see in his "infields", he always tends to pick up some lonely chick, or just some relatively DTF type of chicks. Those are not much of a challenge. You can literaly get the same women he's getting, by just spam approaching clubs for couple of days.

The gist of this is, he's viewing getting laid as an achievement and a sign of competency. Whereas, advanced dudes would view it as "no shit" and would seek legit quality instead of quantity. Do you understand?

It may be mediocre but it’s still completely unmatched by anyone else who has proof, anyway — that much is a fact. Didn’t say he was high consciousness, just that it’s the most effective game that’s available in one place.

Todd V’s manifesto’s on Sergio Sorokin’s channel are perhaps tied with the best material to learn theory from though, imo — tied with JAL and PWF, imo.

Give it another year of putting constant effort into game before you agree. That’s just what I predict though. Not trying to convince you.