Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kalki Avatar

How to use psychedelics?

2 posts in this topic

Right now im trying to explore my ego with psychedelics. I want to absolutely know my authentic self, make it less dense and also awaken my sensuality. Leo mentioned he will release a course on psychedelics, but mean while, for advanced psychonauts here, what are some stuff you can do and explore while tripping? How do you make your sensuality stay awaken? Im using mushrooms lately. 

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

trip with opposites. View personalities interact. Higher dosages. Read books and relate to others. have sex.

trip alone. draw, write, create your own alphabet. speak in codes to yourself. learn what awakening is not. 

a psychonaut just wants to explore being a person while tripping, intentionally, but tends to end up explore being something else, unintentionally.

explore the possibility that you can be heard in communication to yourself. your thoughts are not simply ongoing or going to happen to you, but you may be able to rather be with yourself than react to what peripheries your goings on

we are literally God's name, continuously pronouncing.