Khief

A Trip To The Spiritual World

7 posts in this topic

I’ve cultivated my awareness to the point where I can make real working programs and games in the astral realm. Automated workout systems, spaceship travels, visiting other planets, experiencing food in the astral realm and so much more. 

The game that I’ve recently made is called Anime Utopia. In it you can do PvP, Story Mode, Make an anime character or use your favorite one on the PvP arena along with their abilities. There will be many more modes on future updates.

EDBC526A-3543-4E14-8C6E-63ADA830C170.jpeg

0F6ADF7C-E2FD-46D6-899A-5C733321CDEA.jpeg

Edited by Carl-Richard

Have you tried a completely astrally produced diet? I've been on a purely astral diet for a couple days, and slowly but surely, I am becoming less of the body. Usually I eat my favorite astral rice cultivated on my astral farm with my astral concubines. The teriyaki I get locally sourced from my closest astral village. All from the comforts of my own samadhi! 

we are literally God's name, continuously pronouncing.

I haven’t let go of physical food just yet, but I’ve considered a purely astral based diet several times. Have you let go of physical food?

Yes I am typing out my last earth calories as we speak

we are literally God's name, continuously pronouncing.

On 9/18/2022 at 4:56 PM, Khief said:

Anime Utopia

Your a game developer? 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?