Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DocWatts

Where to find SD-Yellow individuals?

5 posts in this topic

Don't get me wrong, having an online community like actualized.org has been really great, but I've also been yearning for ways to find face to face ways to connect with folks who share a similiar set of values.

Which I guess could be loosely described as an appreciation for perspective taking, intellectual and spritual curiosity, or more broadly a contemplative approach towards life.

Of course I'm fully aware Yellow values are still pretty rare, so not like I'm surprised that finding folks IRL who appreciate the sorts of things we discuss here is going to be inherently challenging.

Edited by DocWatts

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

I think you have a high chance to find yellow/green-yellow people in green circles.

Let Love In

You find them on YouTube, on Vimeo, in books and sometimes in real life. Haha.

It depends on what you believe yellow values are and who embodies them. For example, some people may think Mother Theresa is in but others argued that she is not intelligent enough.

Then, some people put Eben pagan or Elon Musk in stage yellow but others argued that they are not compassionate enough.

I wish I could find stage yellow people too 

I’ve hung out with new crowds at meditation retreats but they’re so green it’s unreal. They’re mostly all broke and living in camper vans, saying how elites are keeping them down and they’re going on a march…  and they’re so blind of their own perspective. There’s no talking to them. They’re sweet though. 

anyway, wish I could find some yellow folks too. At the moment I just get my yellow fix from watching tons of Leo’s content, Eben pagans courses, Aubrey marcus’ content… it’s so lovely to see how their minds work 

The closest thing to yellow is green. So if you go there you might find people who have already evolved out of it a bit and have some yellow values. I recently started doing theatre and this place is super stage green dominant but I see a bit of stage yellow also, especially this one leadership guy here comes to mind. Also I don’t mind that this place is stage green dominant because there is a lot of stage green for me to integrate and it’s definetly healthier for my mind then stage orange.