SelfHelpGuy

Help needed: Extracting toad venom

1 post in this topic

Hey,

So I’m extracting some toad venom and here’s what’s happened.

I took one toad (Ninja) and placed him in a big tub, I got a glass dish and proceeded to try and gently squeeze his neck glands into the dish. I don’t know if I got any this way. As I was scratching by head with how to do this, he was hopping around the tub quite a lot and I could tell he was quite scared. (I’m sorry ninja!) He definitely was secreting venom and although I don’t think I was successful in getting any in the dish, I did notice a liquid build up in the tub after I had put him back.

something in me was called to collect this liquid and place it into the dish and start dehydrating it.

to my surprise- there are now crystals forming.

it would seem that there was a fair amount of venom in that liquid.

my only worry is: It does smell a little “pooy/weey” and I’m pretty sure this liquid was not only venom but also the toads general slime, it’s other liquids on it etc etc.

I know that asking “is it safe to take this” may be a silly thing to ask since to do 5meo in general is no joke and there’s of course risk involved anyway. But what do you guys think, should I give this a try or try figuring out a way to get purely the venom and nothing else?

I imagine back in the tribal times they would have done it even if it had some of toads bodily liquids in it but I’m unsure :::////

any weigh ins?

(p.s. I’ve never done 5meo and this would be my first experimentation)