Razard86

What Buddha meant when he said that everyone is enlightened.

24 posts in this topic

The truth...is...everyone you see is pretending...they are playing a game of pretend....they pretend they believe everything they say but the truth is they actually know they are God and are pretending to not know the truth. So everyone you see is enlightened, but they are afraid to go infinite....because they are use to the illusion of finitude and have become comfortable. They enjoy the dream, even the nightmares....and when you realize this both in your self and others....you realize that this entire thing you call life is a game of pretend.

You see the act for what it is and you cannot help but laugh!! Everyone around is literally playing pretend!!! Its so funny you are like...how could I have ever let them fool me? They already knew the truth, and so did I but for some reason I wanted to pretend I didn't and they are all my own thoughts manifested in physical form playing this game of pretend along with me.....so funny!! So hilarious!! 

It all makes sense...you are all alone playing a game of pretend with others to construct a life. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

So everyone you see is enlightened, but they are afraid to go infinite

The infinite is finite, and the finite is infinite.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

This sounds a lot like belief, a belief built from a lack of stepping into the depth of suffering beings are capable of. Perhaps it is a game, and perhaps there never was anyone to lack enlightenment. And yet war, genocide, and numberless atrocities rage across reality. But hey, maybe I'm wrong, maybe you do see the game for what it is. 

I would add, the deeper truth is, there is no everyone to pretend and there is no you to pretend with others, or play all alone. There is no one to know the truth. There is just life. 

17 minutes ago, Consilience said:

There is just life.

There is nothing, everything and nothing.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

12 minutes ago, JuliusCaesar said:

There is nothing, everything and nothing.

Right. Life. 

Empty and full 

Empty of meaning/purpose, full of everything!

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

The fact that you talk about being God and what the Buddha said is pretty odd. If anything, the Buddha’s teaching was something closer to: you are not God. The Buddha viewed the attachment to identity as one of the main problems with actually reaching Liberation in the path described in the four noble truths. Identification with self as God is a lack of depth in Buddhism. All experience and sensations within experience are too impermanent, selfless, and empty for it to make any sense to claim that one is God. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

I wouldn’t quite use the word pretend. You’re not literally sitting there pretending. As in if you’re a movie actor/actress, you are consciously pretending to play the role. You could maybe say if you had a piece of string, and dangled it straight down, straight, that could be like say our pure infinite consciousness, completely pure and enlightened, all knowing, whatever, however you like to frame it. Then you start to create a few ripples, twist it up a bit, tangle it round, make a few knots here and there, until it’s twisted and tangled all over the place. You then find yourself completely lost in it. So you’re not pretending, you’re genuinely lost in it. As the saying goes lost within your own dream. Until you unravel and untangle the whole thing again and find yourself back to where you started. You never ever left, just spun the string all over the place and got lost within it. You certainly aren’t pretending like an actor in a movie which is how I see you portraying your claim. Your human mind isn’t pretending, it’s genuinely wrapped up and convinced of it’s reality

well, it's a point of view. mine now is that i've taken lsd and i'm walking down the boardwalk of a small town, watching families interact, girls, aggressive guys , the sad old people, and all that, and my insight is: what a craziness. a virus that makes them/us all disappear would be the most merciful thing. I can't stop watching people. It's like a kingdom of hell, and we have to find the exit. It's impossible for the waste majority. They are totally trapped.  pure children who become twisted adults like tree roots. over and over again this dance of torture

I imagine myself with a katana executing a dance of love, beheading them one by one to free them from their prison. but I know somehow that they will be reconfigured, that their patterns must be unraveled little by little, in thousands of incarnations of madness, confusion and suffering. 

And in the middle i see an old man, his head looks like an old tortoise, he is alone and basking in the sun. he is absolutely happy. A kid again. 

I also see a group of teens Africans, they speak in their language, just arrived from Senegal, they seem something else, so different... free. For now

and only one idea comes to my mind: god, purify us with chaos. But no...it's not going to be so easy . We have to exit by the other side

Edited by Breakingthewall

1 hour ago, Dazgwny said:

I wouldn’t quite use the word pretend. You’re not literally sitting there pretending. As in if you’re a movie actor/actress, you are consciously pretending to play the role. You could maybe say if you had a piece of string, and dangled it straight down, straight, that could be like say our pure infinite consciousness, completely pure and enlightened, all knowing, whatever, however you like to frame it. Then you start to create a few ripples, twist it up a bit, tangle it round, make a few knots here and there, until it’s twisted and tangled all over the place. You then find yourself completely lost in it. So you’re not pretending, you’re genuinely lost in it. As the saying goes lost within your own dream. Until you unravel and untangle the whole thing again and find yourself back to where you started. You never ever left, just spun the string all over the place and got lost within it. You certainly aren’t pretending like an actor in a movie which is how I see you portraying your claim. Your human mind isn’t pretending, it’s genuinely wrapped up and convinced of it’s reality

You are, you are all pretending. Its very funny, when you see it, you will get it. You created the Buddha to reveal this to you in your dream. Everyone in your dream is just a guide. Every single conversation you have....is just with yourself. You are only every talking with yourself. You really need to internalize this. Every "person" is no more than a wall in your room. 

So right now....you are arguing and debating with yourself, similar to how you do everyday when you contemplate a decision before you act. The game you play is pretend that the stuff I write is someone's else's words. They are literally your own words!! You know this!! Yet you keep playing this game of pretend that I'm some other!!! Its too funny when you realize this!!! Everyone...is just playing pretend!!! They aren't asleep they are addicted to playing pretend.

9 hours ago, Consilience said:

This sounds a lot like belief, a belief built from a lack of stepping into the depth of suffering beings are capable of. Perhaps it is a game, and perhaps there never was anyone to lack enlightenment. And yet war, genocide, and numberless atrocities rage across reality. But hey, maybe I'm wrong, maybe you do see the game for what it is. 

I would add, the deeper truth is, there is no everyone to pretend and there is no you to pretend with others, or play all alone. There is no one to know the truth. There is just life. 

Hahahha you don't get it....life..is a belief!!! Everything you see is...a manifestation in physical form of a belief!!! Its thought that has taken form!! Its so funny!!! I cannot stop laughing!!!! Everyone are just archetypes of specific characterizations you have created. You have the fat guy, the serious guy, the cool/smooth guy, the pretty girl, the ant, etc. Everything is just an expression you created. 

You use all these different expressions to trick you into thinking you are an other and then you pretend to be an individual. All separation, division, distinction, is an imaginary limit placed on infinity. All limits are placed and created by you. In fact, as long as you think.....you will have life because "life" began with a thought. You would have to desist from all thought to stop having a life because life is just thoughts in the mind of God. 

Its why I keep telling you reality= self. Self is just a thought. You created a self to experience and figure out what you are. This is whole virtual simulator you created....is a masterpiece it is the most immersive thing ever....it reveals there is no different between real/illusion because....you determine what is real and illusion. The buck stops with you!! 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

When the Buddha said that everyone is already enlightened, he meant that when the illusion of the self apparently dissolves, it is very, VERY obvious that there was never actually a self there in the first place. In other words, enlightenment is the natural and only state.

Apparently.

33 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

You created a self to experience and figure out what you are.

There is no such thing as experience, even if the self likes to think so.

Edited by axiom

Apparently.

2 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Hahahha you don't get it....life..is a belief!!! Everything you see is...a manifestation in physical form of a belief!!! Its thought that has taken form!! Its so funny!!! I cannot stop laughing!!!! Everyone are just archetypes of specific characterizations you have created. You have the fat guy, the serious guy, the cool/smooth guy, the pretty girl, the ant, etc. Everything is just an expression you created. 

You use all these different expressions to trick you into thinking you are an other and then you pretend to be an individual. All separation, division, distinction, is an imaginary limit placed on infinity. All limits are placed and created by you. In fact, as long as you think.....you will have life because "life" began with a thought. You would have to desist from all thought to stop having a life because life is just thoughts in the mind of God. 

Its why I keep telling you reality= self. Self is just a thought. You created a self to experience and figure out what you are. This is whole virtual simulator you created....is a masterpiece it is the most immersive thing ever....it reveals there is no different between real/illusion because....you determine what is real and illusion. The buck stops with you!! 

The tone of this post is immature, and ideological. There is no you, no tricks, and that life you think is a belief is none other than no life. Go practice dude.

Edited by Consilience

1 hour ago, axiom said:

HAHAAHAH YOU ARE EXPERIENCE!! Stop putting limits on infinity. I see you for the trickster you are and its funny!! There is no such thing.....there you go placing limits.. Whatever there is, and isn't is there. There is no such thing, or no thing, there just is!!! Whatever isn't there or is there is just a relationship. Its in relation to what is there, or isn't which itself is housed in all possibilities. 

You are just running in circles which is what happens when you try to talk about something that can never be spoken, it can only BEEEEEEEE. That is the only pointer really....is BEEEE and the BEEE is the experience. 

3 hours ago, axiom said:

Yeah, the experience is just a creation of the self. But what a creation.... fucking self. The thing is tricky and really difficult to get. But there is more than that. At the end, it's an apparent self. How? 

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

HAHAAHAH YOU ARE EXPERIENCE!! Stop putting limits on infinity. I see you for the trickster you are and its funny!! There is no such thing.....there you go placing limits.. Whatever there is, and isn't is there. There is no such thing, or no thing, there just is!!! Whatever isn't there or is there is just a relationship. Its in relation to what is there, or isn't which itself is housed in all possibilities. 

You are just running in circles which is what happens when you try to talk about something that can never be spoken, it can only BEEEEEEEE. That is the only pointer really....is BEEEE and the BEEE is the experience. 

If you're saying that the illusion is real, then well - yes I suppose that's one way of looking at it. Like how a lenticular cloud is not a flying saucer. Just a cloud. It can certainly appear to be something else until the illusion breaks apart, sure. Once seen it can't be unseen though.

Apparently.

but behind all its apparent torture, the horror of the madness of the human condition, is the pure light of existence. absolute perfection. Everyone is enlightened, but they can't see it . All the suffering is illusion, all the mess is just an appearance 

I see the torture in the same extent I'm torturing myself. I see their light in the same extent i see the light in myself  

When you see the unreality of your suffering, of the self, automatically you see the unreality of the others. All them are enlightened. Everything is

Edited by Breakingthewall

On 9/18/2022 at 11:09 AM, Consilience said:

The tone of this post is immature, and ideological. There is no you, no tricks, and that life you think is a belief is none other than no life. Go practice dude.

You only see experience yourself....any judgment you have is self-judgment. So I just learned a lot from what you just stated. 

You consider yourself immature, and ideological. So you project your feelings of yourself back onto me. This means you believe that your "practices" are dogmatic, and you still see yourself as "immature" in that practice. So my post threatens your world view and you react to it. You were drawn to it, and to reply because it threatens your perception of reality.

You are too attached to structure, you struggle with authentic expression with no limits on how it should be expressed. You love order, you despise chaos and disorganization. You are very attached to traditions and struggle to be receptive and open-minded. 

You think yourself the opposite....but you are only fooling yourself.

On 9/17/2022 at 11:14 PM, JuliusCaesar said:

The infinite is finite, and the finite is infinite.

The finite is infinite....but it has disassociated itself from absolute infinity. Had it not....it would not feel separate. That was a waste of a correction. Your reality is based on your feelings. If you feel separate then you are....regardless of what is true. You have never experienced anything but feeling, you just translate that with thought. Now whether that translation is accurate....that's a whole other story.