Someone here

Some notes and suggestions to Leo

14 posts in this topic

 @Leo Gura  I think you are the most awakened  teacher I have ever encountered.  I've listened and watched hours upon hours of content from you (I didn't miss a single video since late 2018) and I listened to other teachers as well like Mooji ,Rupert Spira, Osho,etc .I can tell you know what you are  talking about.

But sometimes I feel that The things you say are not delivered quite well to the watchers/listeners.

Why so?!

Because, we, human beings are not only about listening and seeing. We need to be engorged in the subject in order to fully understand it. To absorb a topic is not easy.

Your videos lack some spices, like photos, designs, scenes .anything to capture the person's attention. Instead of Just your face talking .tbh it gets me sometimes bored . Why not add  short videos or more pictures to your videos? 

Also another note Is..We have an average concentration span of about 3 minutes. Some say 5 minutes. These giant ass episodes consisting of 2-3 hours are really difficult to watch at once .I know That's why you started the clips' channel. But why don't you try to lessen the duration of your videos to be in the range of 1-1.5 hours ?

I hope your channel's audienc grows,and that you add some flavour to your videos.

Much love ❤ 

Edited by Someone here

all that matters is the quality of the present moment. Because that's all there is to reality. A present Moment 😇

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's take it a step further and move onto only shorts. Then we can truly watch the videos, it will be so accessible since everyone has the energy to watch them. Explaining God Consciousness in 10 seconds.


I am God, Love, Bliss, Consciousness, and Truth. They're all the same.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

would be nice if he would add some illustrations of what he saw for example


Each person operates from his own level of consciousness/dimension and illusion, thus everything is possible from his own reality. Don't judge.  - " Jowblob "

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love the fact his videos are long and dense. Please do not listen to this person Leo and shorten your content for the fools who can't sit still for five minutes. Honestly if you are unable to watch a simple video, you should be worried about much more basic self-development work than Leo's content.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jowblob said:

would be nice if he would add some illustrations of what he saw for example

With ai art it might give us a small glimpse 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a shame Leo can't reach out through the monitor's screen and slip a couple tabs of acid under your tongue.


Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I value information so I can work on it. I'd rather he focus his energy and time on insights rather than making his videos more interesting. 

I see where you are coming from though. It can get quite boring. But I believe it's better that way. 

Because that boredom asks you every minute, do you really care about this information? Do you really value this? Are you sure you want to watch this? 

In a way it's a test of whether you're worthy lol. I don't mean this in a gate keeping sense. This is just what life does. Whenever you want to achieve something life keeps asking you whether you are sure, just like this. 

If he were to make content that was really watchable and miraculously also packed with insights, those who are not ready would likely misunderstand the insights badly and hurt themselves worldview wise. In fact, if you're not ready there would indeed be no point in receiving that info. And if I am able to sit through 2 hours that tells I am ready to apply what I just heard. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you think that one of the most consciouss people on the planet, that as his life purpose has spreading of the deepest understanding didn't contemplate for weeks what should be the delivery style?

Do you thing that the guy that has videos about the deepest kind of deception, about mastering your life, about how bullshitting people are and many more topics of deep psychology, that this guy is not aware of the fact that with that style he will loose 99,9% of potential audience that only wants fast delivery?

I think he does know and that it is designed that way - as Leo would say "it's not a bug, it's a feature"

Edited by Arthogaan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JuliusCaesar said:

It's a shame Leo can't reach out through the monitor's screen and slip a couple tabs of acid under your tongue.

Word. God is mediocre because these great possibilities are not being actualized

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dude has a great way of delivering content. My only gripe is that his videos tend to be a bit too long and a bit too ramble-y. If he could cut them down a bit, he could avoid repeating himself and make for snappier content.

Also he does have videos with graphic illustrations like this video :

He’s got ideas I agree with, he’s got ideas I completely disagree with, but either way I enjoy watching his stuff.

This is just my 2 cents. Take it or leave it .


all that matters is the quality of the present moment. Because that's all there is to reality. A present Moment 😇

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Holykael said:

Word. God is mediocre because these great possibilities are not being actualized

Perhaps a more precise way of articulating it would be to say that it's a shame Leo either doesn't realize he can do it or hasn't discovered how to do so, given the restraints he experiences.


Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/17/2022 at 1:01 PM, Someone here said:

 @Leo Gura  I think you are the most awakened  teacher I have ever encountered.  I've listened and watched hours upon hours of content from you (I didn't miss a single video since late 2018) and I listened to other teachers as well like Mooji ,Rupert Spira, Osho,etc .I can tell you know what you are  talking about.

But sometimes I feel that The things you say are not delivered quite well to the watchers/listeners.

Why so?!

Because, we, human beings are not only about listening and seeing. We need to be engorged in the subject in order to fully understand it. To absorb a topic is not easy.

Your videos lack some spices, like photos, designs, scenes .anything to capture the person's attention. Instead of Just your face talking .tbh it gets me sometimes bored . Why not add  short videos or more pictures to your videos? 

Also another note Is..We have an average concentration span of about 3 minutes. Some say 5 minutes. These giant ass episodes consisting of 2-3 hours are really difficult to watch at once .I know That's why you started the clips' channel. But why don't you try to lessen the duration of your videos to be in the range of 1-1.5 hours ?

I hope your channel's audienc grows,and that you add some flavour to your videos.

Much love ❤ 

Fuck no. I wish the videos were even longer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm telling the truth for those who have a very short attention span: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now