onacloudynight

Dating Strategy...

32 posts in this topic

23 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Spiral Guys going overseas to pick up women because its easier and they end up being drugged, sleeping with prostitues(not actual woman if that makes sense) or swindled ?...

Usually getting scammed but trying to get a women because they have money and because women there needs it and women there knows that they have it, to avoid working on themselves...

Modern women this and that...

Edit :Look on youtube there are some interesting docummentaries and drug they use you probably heard, where you ingest it and you do whatever other person tells you to do...

What sort of utter shithole do you have to even go to for someone to get you with scopolamine?

Lmao. Sounds worse than Kenya...

6 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

What sort of utter shithole do you have to even go to for someone to get you with scopolamine?

Lmao. Sounds worse than Kenya...

Where can I find it

@RMQualtroughPhilippines  are big on it,Columbia i think etc.

Edited by NoSelfSelf

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

8 hours ago, Medhansh said:

Who the fuck told you that?

I don't know which countries are you referring to when you say 3rd world countries, but come to any Asian 3rd world country- India, Pakistan, etc. and you will see that most people get laid through marriage. 

The formula is quite simple- get married, get pussy.

I have plenty of friends who travel around to Asia, South America, and Eastern Europe just to get laid because it is so easy.

I hear that getting laid in Thailand and the Philippines as a Western white guy is like shooting fish in a barrel. I get invited a lot to these places but I never go simply cause I got bigger concerns. But if I just wanted a bunch of easy sex, I'd go to Asia.

Obviously NOT India and Pakistan, for fuck's sake. You gotta pick the right country.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

I have plenty of friends who travel around to Asia, South America, and Eastern Europe just to get laid because it is so easy.

I hear that getting laid in Thailand and the Philippines as a Western white guy is like shooting fish in a barrel. I get invited a lot to these places but I never go simply cause I got bigger concerns. But if I just wanted a bunch of easy sex, I'd go to Asia.

Obviously NOT India and Pakistan, for fuck's sake. You gotta pick the right country.

What's wrong with India it's the birth place of spirituality, white men are forbidden fruit over there , you're acting like they feral 

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

What's wrong with them? How bout Sri Lanca? I was thinking to maybe go retreat there for a year or so, I love buddhist architechture

Go pick up chicks in Saudi Arabia while you're at it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Chives99 You obviously lack experience in Dealing with low consciousness/quality mindset uneducated third World country women who only know about survival. 

You can be a brad pitt, and this women will treat you like shit even if you are a 10, just because they dont know other wise. In fact, they may even envy or hate you  even if they are attracted to you. 

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

@Kalki Avatar  i'll westernise them, help them get a scholarship to university , take them to western social events, not expose them to british media though as thats just a mouthpiece for the aristocracy. I feel stage orange is heavily corrupted by tiktok attention seeking  and endless consumption it would be nice to have someone that has some more traditional values, not that i would want to dominate them though like a thug. Girlfriends shouldn't be scared of their partners  

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

@Chives99 Thats nice and sweet. Yet, you lack the reality of the experience im telling. After they try to manipulate the shit out of you and suck you dry, without caring on destroying your life, lets see if your perspective stays the same. You have not experienced female nature at its lowest instinct peak. 

They have deep trust issues and wont even care if you try to help them. They are extremely locked in their survival paradigm. 

I suggest you aim for higher women. I only dated a few of these for the sake of experience and growth. 

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

17 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Go pick up chicks in Saudi Arabia while you're at it.

...if you're okay with getting beheaded for it...