Majed

leo's future video!

8 posts in this topic

hey leo, i wanted to ask you if you could make a series on "How to make money?" sort of a similar one to the how to get laid series, i used to suck at attraction before this series and it helped me significantly improve, now i suck at making money so i thought that it would be helpful to get this series. and i think that it will help a lot of people as well since those 2 components (getting laid, and making money) are foundational in order to move to higher consciousness stuff, to go up maslow's hierarchy of needs basically. you got one of them covered but not the other. i'm not sure if you cover it in the life purpose course since i haven't took it yet, but would love to hear your opinion on this :)

Edited by Majed

^^^ This video is an excellent big picture outlook but it's not sufficient to actually make money, it lacks the details which is down to personal decision on how you want to make your money ... E.G a business, what kind of business? Affiliate Marketing? How do you do that? Is it worth it? How much do you need to start? Nothing? who should I learn from?

Or you want to teach something? What? ... How specifically will you build clients? 

The problem is it's different for everyone depending on your background, country ect... although with the internet there are now certain money making trades that anyone can do. 

I'd start with Leo's video for big picture > Then google a list of all the ways to make money online + in real world, stay open minded to any possibility. 

Keep a long list & just research each option that appeals to you. 

Also, don't be against having a job at first either, you can do this to kickstart your bank account ... This may enable you to further invest in some form of business or education if needed. 

There's just too many angles to view this problem & I can't give you an exhaustive answer as the path is unique to everyone, but this should be a good basis to get started. 

Making money is really difficult to start & requires so much energy, but becomes  really easy to make MORE money once you already have a bit. Getting from 0 to 10K is monumentally harder & heavier than getting from 40K to 50K or even 100k to 200K, probably is like this with YouTube subscribers & making friends & anything else. 

Edited by Optimized Life

I'd start with the life purpose course.

Figure out your life purpose first, then go and see how your industry is typically monetized. E.g. I know a lot of independent artists rely on Patreon, doing small shows, releasing songs on Spotify (and probably others), whereas a programmer will either find a good programming job in a company or make their own company and get funding from investors and whatnot.

Maybe even find a new way to monetize in your industry, or take something that already exists and expand it, or bring your own spin on it.

I don't think Leo has much to talk about on this subject. He did some internet marketing before Actualized.org but now his monetization of his work is very very basic bare minimum. YT ad revenue, the Book list and LP course, and Patreon. He might have some investments in stocks or other stuff that bring dividends, maybe some other things that bring him money, I can't possibly know where he gets all his money ofc but he probably doesn't have much else.

YES! What is money, why money exists, and how to make money! Cuz we all know our green paper friends is the only friendship that counts, and makes the world go around!??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????