D2sage

Sweden Has now Higher Crime Rate than USA

123 posts in this topic

You guys are so touchy on this. It's cute you are so idealistic and naive. Have fun with that.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I guess Leo thinks its just best to spout out directly no bullshit what he thinks. You would fit right in with the Dutch.

I think it’s not a good idea actually, considering you have a following. It’s actually a bit cringe to me because you are so branded on this direct shit it feels like you have a shadow towards indirect communication. Edgelord Leo. But it’s your style I guess.

1 minute ago, Yali said:

no.

you're just being too honest about your racism.

@Leo Gura

Honesty is a fault of mine. Enjoy.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You guys are so touchy on this. It's cute you are so idealistic and naive. Have fun with that.

Yeah its touchy cause I see you as an intelligent pioneer of society who has some responsibility to lead people in the right direction. Do you think Sadhguru would speak like this? He would to his closest pals, he says he is very no bullshit with them. But on public discussions we all know sadhguru’s less direct style. Its just irresponsible IMO what you are saying here that is all.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Honesty is a fault of mine. Enjoy.

Just remember you said you wanted to be a better role model and radical honesty is not always in line with that. 

On 9/18/2022 at 5:03 PM, Jake Chambers said:

Yeah its touchy cause I see you as an intelligent pioneer of society who has some responsibility to lead people in the right direction. Do you think Sadhguru would speak like this? He would to his closest pals, he says he is very no bullshit with them. But on public discussions we all know sadhguru’s less direct style. Its just irresponsible IMO what you are saying here that is all.

This is leading people in the right direction.

People don't want politically correct cliches. They want realness.

This is part of the reason why we got MAGA, because overly PC liberals and progressives are not realistic about how ethnocentrism works. Calling everyone a racist for having ethnic preferences or concerned over immigration is stupid.

Also, you guys idolize spiritual teachers way too much. I am showing you the reality, not the fiction.

You probably think Buddha and Jesus were not racists and sexists. I would like to see the look on your face when you learn how they really behaved.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura Honestly you think like the majority of Asian Immigrants in America. My parents would honestly prefer to live in a diverse, but White/Asian dominated area over somewhere thats more black and hispanic. Even me, I would love having black and latino friends, but I would never dare live in a black/hispanic majority area, too much crime. Objectively white and asian areas are safer, but black and hispanic areas are cooler (hence gentrification)

Just now, Leo Gura said:

I appreciate your honesty but it is not a politically correct cliche to have a vision of the future without racism and the like. Your tone makes it sound like people are just racist and will always be, deal with it. 

A vision for the future of humanity should be lovey-dovey. That way we might actually eradicate racism and not be stuck in this loop of subconscious internalized racism and just call that “being real”. Its good to realise your limitations but i thought we were visionaries here, not some pragmatic stage orange guys talking about preferring all white neighbourhoods. Do you really think I don’t have a point here?

5 minutes ago, Jake Chambers said:

but it is not a politically correct cliche to have a vision of the future without racism and the like.

Go back and read what I wrote. Politics cannot be about my personal perferences but what is best for the whole community.

My political vision has no racism in it, obviously. That I have to even tell you this is an insult to my intelligence.

If you truly wish to eradicate racism you need a realistic view of the mind's innate ethnocentric and tribal biases. You are not going to eradicate racism by calling 90% of the population racists.

I am giving you a Yellow perspective. You are hammering me with Green.

Edited by Leo Gura

I appreciate Leo's honesty, but we can't just assume he's some perfect person. Every human has flaws, including Leo. We as people who developing ourselves should simply remind him that having these racial ideas is not good, and misleading. On the other hand we shouldn't bash the guy for having his own opinions. 

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

This is part of the reason why we got MAGA, because overly PC liberals and progressives are not realistic about how ethnocentrism works. Calling everyone a racist for having ethinic preferences or concerned over immigration is stupid.

Also, you guys idolize spiritual teachers way too much. I am showing you the reality, not the fiction.

You probably think Buddha and Jesus were not racists and sexists. I would like to see the look on your face when learn how they really behaved.

Fair points but we should be having a vision of love for the future of humankind.

And people will idolize teachers if uou want them or not. Its just the more responsible move to realize this and act accordingly. If I would have a child I would not tell him i used to be a bully and tell him that he idolises me too much. I just wouldn’t tell him because him idolising me is just how it works.

@Jake Chambers Go ahead and idolize me. I'll just make it a little harder for ya ;)

Nothing I said contradicts a vision of love for mankind. Jesus. You are acting like I lynched somebody. Holy fuck.

Edited by Leo Gura

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Go back and read what I wrote. Politics cannot be about my personal perferences but what is best for the whole community.

My political vision has no racism in it, obviously. That I have to even tell you this is an insult to my intelligence.

If you truly wish to eradicate racism you need a realistic view of the mind's innate ethnocentric and tribal biases. You are not going to eradicate racism by calling 90% of the population racists.

I am not calling you a racist, i know you are not. I too would not want to live in an all muslim neighbourhood. i am calling your posts irresponsible because most people cant understand your honesty and nuance when you post in your direct style about delicate subjects like this.

You are a leader and people idolise you whether they should or should not. That is your responsibility that came with your succes.

3 minutes ago, Jake Chambers said:

I am not calling you a racist, i know you are not.

You know no such thing.

I could be a murderer for all you know.

Edited by Leo Gura

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Nothing I said contradicts a vision of love for mankind. Jesus.

No but because of your writing style it makes it seem that way IMO. People are touchy about this shit and for good reason. I know you are a pioneer for the future that is why I care you become a bit more delicate. But thats just my 2 cents.

You first have to lead your followers through the forest of Green before you can show them the hills of Yellow. 

Unrelated, but I also think a lot of immigrant communities in developed western countries take in the negative aspects of american thug culture and make it their own. Kinda the negative of our culture's effect on the rest of the world. I mean you have a serious problem of black on black crime in London, in London! Point is not everywhere is America, and applying American politics to different places is just stupid. With the case of Sweden, you had a completely white, homogenous society not too long ago, and all of a sudden introduce these immigrants. Now add in some far left American politics in the mix, and you have a recipe for crime and gangs. 

5 minutes ago, Jake Chambers said:

You first have to lead your followers through the forest of Green before you can show them the hills of Yellow. 

We have a glut of Green anti-racist ideology right now. I don't need to beat that dead horse. It would be counter-productive.

Anyone following my work should understand why racism is stupid.

Edited by Leo Gura

1 minute ago, kray said:

Unrelated, but I also think a lot of immigrant communities in developed western countries take in the negative aspects of american thug culture and make it their own. Kinda the negative of our culture's effect on the rest of the world. I mean you have a serious problem of black on black crime in London, in London! Point is not everywhere is America, and applying American politics to different places is just stupid. With the case of Sweden, you had a completely white, homogenous society not too long ago, and all of a sudden introduce these immigrants. Now add in some far left American politics in the mix, and you have a recipe for crime and gangs. 

True. And in this way extremist leftist policy caused the opposite of what they wanted; the rise of radical right politics.