Ineedanswers

Pedophilia= the love of children?

198 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, Recursoinominado said:

This is very common and reported in sexual traumas books. Frequently the kid feels shame and guilt for a feeling that they in fact kind of wanted to be involved in that relationship because they felt "good" sometimes during the abuse. Even women who are raped commonly reported to have felt arousal and even had orgasms during the rape, so they feel conflicted, guilty and ashamed, but the general feeling of the experience is a negative one.

Kids don't know what they are really doing and adults do often know, so the relationship isn't equal. Kids can think "it might feel good" in the moment but they are usually oblivious of the consequences of that action. Adults are usually much more aware, so the relationship isn't equal.

Adults are way more savy, so they can manipulate kids to do what they want and even make the kid feel like they wanted that.

That's abusive/manipulative relationship 101.

Pedophiles do prey on children because they are a easy target.

Imagine a relationship between a 40 old men with a 16 yo girl (even a 18yo girl or more).

Is the power balance equal or even close enough? No way.

Now imagine a 16 or 18-year-old who has power over the 40 year old. Now imagine that these teenagers are getting what they want and more because the older man has money and is lonely. Now imagine everything in-between this power dynamic and healthy relationships with this age gap.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

4 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Actually all my "awakenings " revealed to me that I don't know crap .not grasping myself even in the slightest little bit . But that's something you have to experience. Maybe your awakenings are different than mine .

Let me ask you: did you have awakening experiences before ? And what was revealed to you ?

Maybe what you call awakening is not what I call awakening. It's quite literally just you awakening to/realizing yourself as Reality/God/Infinity/Whatever the fuck you wanna call it. That part should be quite obvious and self-evident if you had an awakening experience. Do that and then you can come back here and philosophize about what it all means, if you want xD

Edited by Nilsi

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

22 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Yes you just have to awaken to the realization that finitude, which is imperfection, is a dream of God's.   Isn't it ironic that you as God dream of imperfection?  The only way fo attain it is through dreaming. 

I guess you are right in that I require some awakenings to the perfection of the universe. Because Honestly , no , for me perfection doesn’t exist

why ? because each one of us has a different definition of it , what’s perfect for you is normal for another person and the opposite which makes perfection doesn’t exist

For me perfection is a word someone created when he felt someone has everything he wants but as we know no matter how much you have you’ll want more

it’s an endless thing.

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

22 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

Maybe what you call awakening is not what I call awakening. It's quite literally just you awakening to/realizing yourself as Reality/God/Infinity/Whatever the fuck you wanna call it. That part should be quite obvious and self-evident if you had an awakening experience. Do that and then you can come back here and philosophize about what it all means, if you want xD

I will try to keep my philosophical masturbation In the philosophy section and the deep spiritual stuff here :)

But it's tempting to post here because it gets more views and replies..ya know what I mean ?

-Osho

all that of goodness, imperfection, perfection, evil, are adjectives. each implies its opposite, and lead to confusion imo. reality is, and reality is you, in its entirety. if you break the limits and realize what reality is, and you will see it: infinite, free, total. So judging something as good or bad is normal and legitimate since the pov of the human avatar you are now. is it good or bad for your survival. not intrinsically good or bad. what you have to get to see with total clarity is that you cannot judge how things should have been, or how they should be. They are. play your game with all your strength and humble yourself before reality in the sense of fully accepting it. the only way to do it is to realize it's oneness, again, breaking the limits of the finite appearance. No mental processes will help anyone. once you do, the resentment fades and so does the trauma, and the beauty of everything manifest 

Edited by Breakingthewall

"The teachers of the purpose of existence. - Whether I regard human beings 
with a good or with an evil eye, I always find them engaged in a single 
task, each and every one of them: to do what benefits the preservation of 
the human race. Not from a feeling of love for the race, but simply 
because within them nothing is older, stronger, more inexorable and 
invincible than this instinct - because this instinct constitutes the essence 
of our species and herd. One might quickly enough, with the usual 
myopia from five steps away, divide one's neighbours into useful and 
harmful, good and evil; but on a large-scale assessment, upon further 
reflection on the whole, one grows suspicious of this tidying and 
separating and finally abandons it. Even the most harmful person may 
actually be the most useful when it comes to the preservation of the 
species; for he nurtures in himself or through his effects on others 
drives without which humanity would long since have become feeble or 
rotten. Hatred, delight in the misfortunes of others, the lust to rob and 
rule, and whatever else is called evil: all belong to the amazing economy 
of the preservation of the species, an economy which is certainly costly, 
wasteful, and on the whole maybe foolish - but still proven to have 
preserved our race so far. I no longer know whether you, my dear fellow 
man and neighbour, are even capable of living in a way which is 
damaging to the species, i.e. 'unreasonably' and 'badly'. What might 
have harmed the species may have become extinct many thousands of 
years ago and may by now belong to the things that are no longer 
possible even for God. Pursue your hest or your worst desires, and 
above all, perish! In both cases you are probably still in some way a 
promoter and benefactor of humanity and are thus entitled to your 
eulogists - as well as to your mockers! But you will never find someone 
who could completely mock you, the individual, even in your hest 
qualities, someone who could bring home to you as far as truth allows 
your boundless, fly- and frog-like wretchedness! To laugh at oneself as 
one would have to laugh in order to laugh.from the whole truth - for that, 
not even the hest have had enough sense of truth, and the most gifted 
have had far too little genius! " -Nietzsche, the gay science 

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@AdeptusPsychonautica Communicating with you is pointless because you're too dense to understand the basic things I teach. You are not seeking truth, you are a reactionary and deliberately adversarial. This is not an appropriate attitude for truth-seeking, especially on topics as nuanced and advanced as this. I have something profound to teach you but you are not interested in learning it because you think you know better.

Evil does not exist. That's what I teach. It's as simple as that.

Good luck with your work.

@Leo Gura if this universe and moment is perfection, the only imperfection is the lens you use to look at it == your view == the annihilation of your-self == vipassana == buddhsim 

What dont you agree with in the above

i forgive you and i love you

you are still going to pay

i do this out of love for others

to let you go inflicts you on them

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

I will try to keep my philosophical masturbation In the philosophy section and the deep spiritual stuff here :)

But it's tempting to post here because it gets more views and replies..ya know what I mean ?

Im kinda parroting Leo here, but I like the analogy - its as if you were talking about Australia and speculating if kangaroos are actually real, instead of just buying a plane ticket to Australia and seeing for yourself. I have no problem with philosophizing about kangaroos, but its kinda lame talking about kangaroos with someone who has never even seen one.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

19 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

Im kinda parroting Leo here, but I like the analogy - its as if you were talking about Australia and speculating if kangaroos are actually real, instead of just buying a plane ticket to Australia and seeing for yourself. I have no problem with philosophizing about kangaroos, but its kinda lame talking about kangaroos with someone who has never even seen one.

But that's a gross underestimate. I ACTUALLY  had enlightenment experiences. It's just that I got there sober and through the intellect alone (no drugs ,no mediation, no self-inquiry etc).

I suppose ive experienced  what is referred to as gradual enlightenment. I’ve experienced something similar to what others describe but I see that as just a state or a feeling. For me it’s been a series of experiences, realizations and revelations that pertain to my personal spiritual journey prior to and after this life as well as the state, conditions, history, and future of humanity. The knowledge and wisdom I gain does change me day by day and I change in ways that make me feel that one day certain states I’ve experienced temporarily will be more permanent. Time kind of disappears. Death disappears. I understand what lies ahead for me on a Soul level and how the rest of my life will basically be preparation for it. That’s been enlightenment for me thus far.

-Osho

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

But that's a gross underestimate. I ACTUALLY  had enlightenment experiences. It's just that I got there sober and through the intellect alone (no drugs ,no mediation, no self-inquiry etc).

I suppose ive experienced  what is referred to as gradual enlightenment. I’ve experienced something similar to what others describe but I see that as just a state or a feeling. For me it’s been a series of experiences, realizations and revelations that pertain to my personal spiritual journey prior to and after this life as well as the state, conditions, history, and future of humanity. The knowledge and wisdom I gain does change me day by day and I change in ways that make me feel that one day certain states I’ve experienced temporarily will be more permanent. Time kind of disappears. Death disappears. I understand what lies ahead for me on a Soul level and how the rest of my life will basically be preparation for it. That’s been enlightenment for me thus far.

Im not going to argue with you what experiences you have or havent had.

3 hours ago, Someone here said:

Imagine You have erectile dysfunction and you are going through hell..the sun will still rise ..the birds will still sing in the morning..etc..nothing in the universe will stop playing its role just because YOU are depressed. Who tf do you think you are  ?

I just about performed a facedesk when I read this. The reason the sun still rises, and the birds still sing etc when you have erectile dysfunction has nothing to do with us being indifferent to it, and everything to do with the fact that one is not directly related to or relevant to the other. If we were truly indifferent, would we have so many humans working tirelessly to cure erectile dysfunction through new pharmaceutical, neutraceutical and other implements? It's true that we're totally indifferent, and an impersonal force, but we're simultaneously a very personal sentient being, with specific agendas and capabilities.

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't have a problem with the laws. I just wouldn't call it rape.

The laws as they are at least in my country(US), in fact define it as rape so this is a contradictory statement.

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You cannot stop all the suffering in others.

You sure about that?

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

6 hours ago, AdeptusPsychonautica said:

It looks like "bias" is the word of the day so lets roll with that ?

I completely understand that is what you are saying, and that it makes sense to you with your particular perspective, but you are drifting off the point here. You made an objective claim that healing and integration would require someone to adopt this same perspective, and based on actual results in the real world, this claim is demonstrably false. So what we have here again is yet another case of you deciding that something is "true", and blurting it out as a fact, when in actuality its just something you have pulled out of your arse.

Of course if you have some material which would back up the validity of your claims then feel free to share it, but honestly a reality check is probably in order. You have zero expertise in the fields of trauma, healing, and human psychology, and its your own delusion and bias that makes you believe that you have any authority here. 

You don't know what I like and don't like, so again your assumptions are coming from your own bias. I gotta say that I do find some amusement in the idea that you think its your role on earth to tell me that "gassing the Jews is love", but honestly I would prefer if you just did something more practical like making me a sandwich.

It is a shtick, its practically a self parody at this point. As regards this whole business of being "awake" then for sure I am not inhabiting the same psychological paradigm that you are wallowing in, and if you want to call that "awake" then you go for it, although personally I would use the term "bias towards self-aggrandizing delusion". I'm sure your being "awake" feels very real right now, just as it did when you were busy declaring yourself the chosen one of the universe with paranormal powers, and we all now how well that little manic episode aged... ?

I dunno... maybe through some other means, something you simply haven't considered? Maybe through some kind of actual real life experience that occurs when people actually get out into the world and do shit rather than just mentally masturbating over how "awake" they are? You really need to get past this idea that you have exclusive knowledge and access to the mechanics of God - you don't, you are just some dude like the rest of us. Try actually practicing some of that "radical open mindedness" you keep banging on about, and expand the scope beyond the inside of your own bias.   

I'm not demonizing you dude, and again we see you doing this thing where you project some kind of antagonistic behaviour onto anyone who disagrees with you, its almost like you have a victim complex. Once upon a time it was misrepresentation (except I had the actual quotes), then it was trolling (which you later admitted was false) and now you are being "demonized". How about you dial down the bullshit, learn to take disagreements on their actual merit (particularly when there is some evidence based validity to them), and handle them like a fucking grown up? That way you won't have to keep backtracking and admitting you were wrong when you have a window of sanity.

Yes some people whine and resist in the face of new ideas, and hey maybe they have a point? Maybe consider that you aren't the apex of healing and integration, and that what is on display here is actually a fairly tragic display of intellectual, emotional and spiritual misfires. Maybe you should take some of this onboard before making authoritative statements, especially on topics of immense sensitivity like pedophilia and the holocaust - whaddyathink?

You need a dose of Total Recall.  Get that mind opened buddy!  Whaddyathink?

https://youtu.be/pbj4Te_guxY

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

4 hours ago, Someone here said:

As per my current  conviction..there is nothing that is 100% good or efficient or in other word "perfect".

You're in for quite an awakening.

3 hours ago, bambi said:

@Leo Gura if this universe and moment is perfection, the only imperfection is the lens you use to look at it

What dont you agree with in the above

Yes, of course.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You're in for quite an awakening.

Yes, of course.

Look Leo I truly truly understand everything your saying, but the question always remains, and then what? there's a dance going on, and right now it seems like a pretty good dance from where I am typing this. If you truly understand infinity, then you will realize, right here right now as I type this, as you read this letters, this is it. We don't need anyhting else. We can create a hotel or house so big, it keeps creating room after room after room after room,  but its pointless and meaningless.

What we have right here right now, these constraints, these conditions, we don't need any more poinltess creation, we need to bring meaning to the current creation, by accepting, healing and integrating until each moment is fully united and complete, nothing more to do, there is no other way

Dude I split my mind so hard, so much, only a handful of humans will have gone as deep, but it always remains the same, its right here, right now, all of it, all of the possible possibiltities are infront of your face, how do you relate to it and give meaning to it,

there doesn't need to be this endless drama of awakening or not awakening, what to Love or what not to Love, rape is Love rape isn't Love, it's all nonsense when you realise that Love is right here infront of your face with every letter that you cognize, and it's always been the case

Life is Good, its Okay, Everyone Relax, its all Love

@bambi

Be careful of only taking Leo's words as Truth.  As long as you hold Leo as an authority you will always be stuck  and yes I know you said don't talk to you, but realize that this is a bias you hold.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@bambi

Be careful of only taking Leo's words as Truth.  As long as you hold Leo as an authority you will always be stuck  and yes I know you said don't talk to you, but realize that this is a bias you hold.

Hey sorry was just going through a stressful time last time we interacted, it was just me, I apologize, of course we can speak, please forgive me - was a tumultous period

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

@Leo Gura if this universe and moment is perfection, the only imperfection is the lens you use to look at it

10 hours ago, AdeptusPsychonautica said:

It looks like "bias" is the word of the day so lets roll with that ?

I completely understand that is what you are saying, and that it makes sense to you with your particular perspective, but you are drifting off the point here. You made an objective claim that healing and integration would require someone to adopt this same perspective, and based on actual results in the real world, this claim is demonstrably false. So what we have here again is yet another case of you deciding that something is "true", and blurting it out as a fact, when in actuality its just something you have pulled out of your arse.

Of course if you have some material which would back up the validity of your claims then feel free to share it, but honestly a reality check is probably in order. You have zero expertise in the fields of trauma, healing, and human psychology, and its your own delusion and bias that makes you believe that you have any authority here. 

You don't know what I like and don't like, so again your assumptions are coming from your own bias. I gotta say that I do find some amusement in the idea that you think its your role on earth to tell me that "gassing the Jews is love", but honestly I would prefer if you just did something more practical like making me a sandwich.

It is a shtick, its practically a self parody at this point. As regards this whole business of being "awake" then for sure I am not inhabiting the same psychological paradigm that you are wallowing in, and if you want to call that "awake" then you go for it, although personally I would use the term "bias towards self-aggrandizing delusion". I'm sure your being "awake" feels very real right now, just as it did when you were busy declaring yourself the chosen one of the universe with paranormal powers, and we all now how well that little manic episode aged... ?

I dunno... maybe through some other means, something you simply haven't considered? Maybe through some kind of actual real life experience that occurs when people actually get out into the world and do shit rather than just mentally masturbating over how "awake" they are? You really need to get past this idea that you have exclusive knowledge and access to the mechanics of God - you don't, you are just some dude like the rest of us. Try actually practicing some of that "radical open mindedness" you keep banging on about, and expand the scope beyond the inside of your own bias.   

I'm not demonizing you dude, and again we see you doing this thing where you project some kind of antagonistic behaviour onto anyone who disagrees with you, its almost like you have a victim complex. Once upon a time it was misrepresentation (except I had the actual quotes), then it was trolling (which you later admitted was false) and now you are being "demonized". How about you dial down the bullshit, learn to take disagreements on their actual merit (particularly when there is some evidence based validity to them), and handle them like a fucking grown up? That way you won't have to keep backtracking and admitting you were wrong when you have a window of sanity.

Yes some people whine and resist in the face of new ideas, and hey maybe they have a point? Maybe consider that you aren't the apex of healing and integration, and that what is on display here is actually a fairly tragic display of intellectual, emotional and spiritual misfires. Maybe you should take some of this onboard before making authoritative statements, especially on topics of immense sensitivity like pedophilia and the holocaust - whaddyathink?

Man, reading you it's obvious that in your mind there is only one idea: to win.

Could you understand how bored is that? Why not to forget for a while the star and act like a human that is really interested in the truth? I'm sure that you have a lot to aport, you are brilliant 

Riddle me this: When a thread derails, and someone's here, but not Nilsine shatter shield, with every word typed she/he ages like an elder, scrolling down this forum, who thought she was a Nidavitnashk, in a strange Yoga house, that trotted and teleported around like Bambi, in an enlightened forest of one, drank too much honeycombed ale. Who am I? The Lion king Guru, or the adept octopuss, whose too deep into Sub Nautica reenactments? Am I the psycho, or naught? too oblivious to the oblivion of your vision, with this obsidian meat? Obtuse, no use, this feud, hits mute, if you, tipsy too, U-turns, into, hip looping Hatsune Miku, in tune, with runes, I too, bring iTunes, sink dunes, into, me musing, you skipping, us fluting, our music, upping-our-case-for-self-discovery!! NOT drama, just hard-fought battles, for naught, caused I forgot, effect not but the parasites that lives inside that noggin of yours!!!!! ??

Is me forest of love, or Nahm? Nah, Neo's blown through his advice da bits Tada! And others who think like it, so now this matrix's snowing thin, with us thick headed, ice shavings over our skins, trying to define what's love or cute, how kawaii, a chiken full of love, or a glove made of doves? ?

The quest to question still remains, after God realization, what's okay? Still the same outcome, that's okay, checked. Deep frying chickens is love is okay? checked. Jumped by a juvenile? checked. Dumbed by a dumb fuck? what the heck?!?

So sorry, we are nowhere near solving this riddle. Thriller this is, it's time to BBQ and grill some cheese and meat, with skittles on the side, unwind, Netflix and chill watching CDs all night! ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Edited by Danioover9000