Ineedanswers

Pedophilia= the love of children?

198 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

@spiritual memes

You are mistaking transcendence for repression. When Leo talks about how healing requires Love not anger, he talks about transcendence not repression of the emotions, notice the difference.

transcendence is often used to bypass repressed emotions rather than to truly heal from them. Many legitimately enlightened spiritual teachers still had dysfunctional behaviours and end up in scandals because of that due to the fact that they never really worked thorough their traumas properly.

@spiritual memes still I feel like you are actively refusing transcendence, like nobody can do it, like you want to stay angry.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

1 minute ago, LSD-Rumi said:

@spiritual memes still you dening it, I feel like you are actively refusing transcendence, like nobody can do it, like you want to stay angry.

sounds like a projection. (yes i am aware that i am also projecting)

I'm not refusing transcendence just saying that it doesn't magically solve mental and emotional dysfunctions. And that a large majority of this forum and spiritual people in general try to transcend wounded aspects of themselves rather than to truly heal them.

@spiritual memes There is a difference between real and complete transcendence  and what you are describing.

Yeah, I am well aware that many people will use the concept of transcendence in a wrong way to avoid facing their traumas which ironically goes right against transcendence and they will be left with holes in their psyche. But at the sametime, I am well aware of the possibility of going above all personal hurt and trauma, and the possibility of forgiving and even loving and understanding people who hurt you.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

27 minutes ago, spiritual memes said:

I'm not refusing transcendence just saying that it doesn't magically solve mental and emotional dysfunctions. And that a large majority of this forum and spiritual people in general try to transcend wounded aspects of themselves rather than to truly heal them.

I agree with your perspective. Transcendence comes through healing. It's not the other way around. 

Edited by Etherial Cat

2 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

@spiritual memes But at the sametime, I am well aware of the possibility of going above all personal hurt and trauma, and the possibility of forgiving and even loving and understanding people who hurt you.

Yes I agree, in fact I have experienced that transcendence for myself. However, transcending personal hurt and trauma is not the same as healing it in the same way that transcending your physical body does not heal a broken leg. 

12 minutes ago, spiritual memes said:

Yes I agree, in fact I have experienced that transcendence for myself. However, transcending personal hurt and trauma is not the same as healing it in the same way that transcending your physical body does not heal a broken leg. 

You cannot transcend without healing, healing and transcendence occur simulatneously and there are many degrees for them. 

1 minute ago, LSD-Rumi said:

You cannot transcend without healing, healing and transcendence occur simulatneously and there are many degrees for them. 

It really depends on how you define healing. I'm talking about reprogramming dysfunctional behaviours, beliefs and thought patterns caused by trauma.

6 minutes ago, spiritual memes said:

reprogramming dysfunctional behaviours, beliefs and thought patterns caused by trauma.

All these originate from fear and hurt. When you start transcending, you expose yourself to love. Love wipes out slowly the fear out of your system, and heals all the dysfunctional ways of thinking and acting. Transcendence and healing are long processes that usually take years. You talk about it like it is a press of a button. 

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Most girls can have kids at age 14.

The keyword here is most, Lina Medina gave birth when she was 5 years old, which essentially means she entered puberty between the ages of 0-4. Obviously, whether statutory rape laws would apply should probably be based on the duration of time the child/teen has been in puberty or some similar puberty-centric medical definition, and not some arbitrary number that's too high even for the majority of normal humans.

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You guys are no appreciating how twisted love is.

*Most of you guys

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

the only way that kid will be able to fully heal himself is by finally realizing that pedophilia is just love.

So there's only one way to skin a cat in the infinitude of the mind of God? I'd never use this phraseology of "the only way" myself unless I'm trying to manipulate someone into doing something specific.

Also, is it loving to think that only love is the valid option? Why should hatred be loved less than love?

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

Please

1 hour ago, Vibes said:

@Leo Gura I know what I have to do. Just like the legend of Jesus Christ, I must sacrifice myself.

I knew this in my bones for a long time. Every time I see other suffering, I want to die, it's too much pain. Every time a beautiful animal suffers, I'm willing to give my life to end the pain. I want to take the suffering of the whole world onto myself. I love you, an I promise you, the suffering will end.

Edit: I'm not gonna commit suicide, in the common sense of the word.

Please don't @Vibes.  You are loved.   I know you want to act out of selflessness but what you don't realize is this may be selfishness.  

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 hours ago, Vibes said:

@Leo Gura I know what I have to do. Just like the legend of Jesus Christ, I must sacrifice myself.

I knew this in my bones for a long time. Every time I see other suffering, I want to die, it's too much pain. Every time a beautiful animal suffers, I'm willing to give my life to end the pain. I want to take the suffering of the whole world onto myself. I love you, an I promise you, the suffering will end.

Edit: I'm not gonna commit suicide, in the common sense of the word.

I was similar to you a decade ago. I was very sensitive and compassionate towards other humans and animals because all the love I already had and could generate was directed only to other living things and with little or nothing towards myself. I was self-hateful. In other words, I was very loving towards others but not towards myself. And this is a big mistake.  This mechanism is also probably true to you.

Jesus's way was morally good and respectable but not the best. If you really want to be more loving and more effective in embodying love, and create a bigger impact on others; you need to be much more self-loving. It's paradoxical as fuck. 

Remember; before mastering selflessness, master self-love first.

9 hours ago, JuliusCaesar said:

The keyword here is most, Lina Medina gave birth when she was 5 years old, which essentially means she entered puberty between the ages of 0-4. Obviously, whether statutory rape laws would apply should probably be based on the duration of time the child/teen has been in puberty or some similar puberty-centric medical definition, and not some arbitrary number that's too high even for the majority of normal humans.

I don't have a problem with the laws. I just wouldn't call it rape. You can keep the laws as-is otherwise.

*Most of you guys

Yes.

So there's only one way to skin a cat in the infinitude of the mind of God? I'd never use this phraseology of "the only way" myself unless I'm trying to manipulate someone into doing something specific.

Also, is it loving to think that only love is the valid option? Why should hatred be loved less than love?

Heal yourself however you like. I don't care. I'm just saying how I would go about it.

Hatred is def less than love when it comes to healing yourself.

9 hours ago, Vibes said:

Be careful with that. Legends are legends not real life. You cannot stop all the suffering in others. Suffering is an important feature of survival. Part of waking up is recognizing the deep intelligence in suffering. Suffering is a great teacher. You should think twice before wishing it away.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

No. What I am saying is that gasing the Jews was Love. Every human acts out of love, it's simply that their biases twist how love gets expressed, and also you judge him for it because you are biased as well. So there is a doubling up of bias. If you didn't hold any biases you would not see evil in anything. From God's POV gasing the Jews is Love.

It looks like "bias" is the word of the day so lets roll with that ?

I completely understand that is what you are saying, and that it makes sense to you with your particular perspective, but you are drifting off the point here. You made an objective claim that healing and integration would require someone to adopt this same perspective, and based on actual results in the real world, this claim is demonstrably false. So what we have here again is yet another case of you deciding that something is "true", and blurting it out as a fact, when in actuality its just something you have pulled out of your arse.

Of course if you have some material which would back up the validity of your claims then feel free to share it, but honestly a reality check is probably in order. You have zero expertise in the fields of trauma, healing, and human psychology, and its your own delusion and bias that makes you believe that you have any authority here. 

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I know you don't like that, which is exactly why I say it. Because if you are left to your own biased opinions you will never realize what Love is. Which is why I am here. To point out your biases to you.

You don't know what I like and don't like, so again your assumptions are coming from your own bias. I gotta say that I do find some amusement in the idea that you think its your role on earth to tell me that "gassing the Jews is love", but honestly I would prefer if you just did something more practical like making me a sandwich.

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It's not a shtick. Love is the only thing that exists. If you don't understand this you are not Awake.

It is a shtick, its practically a self parody at this point. As regards this whole business of being "awake" then for sure I am not inhabiting the same psychological paradigm that you are wallowing in, and if you want to call that "awake" then you go for it, although personally I would use the term "bias towards self-aggrandizing delusion". I'm sure your being "awake" feels very real right now, just as it did when you were busy declaring yourself the chosen one of the universe with paranormal powers, and we all now how well that little manic episode aged... ?

If you cannot see that pedophilia is Love, how will you ever realize God? It is impossible! You're stuck.

I dunno... maybe through some other means, something you simply haven't considered? Maybe through some kind of actual real life experience that occurs when people actually get out into the world and do shit rather than just mentally masturbating over how "awake" they are? You really need to get past this idea that you have exclusive knowledge and access to the mechanics of God - you don't, you are just some dude like the rest of us. Try actually practicing some of that "radical open mindedness" you keep banging on about, and expand the scope beyond the inside of your own bias.   

You can demonize me all you want but the truth of the matter will never change. It's very easy for me to tell who is serious about truth simply by your reactions to this topic. There are people here who have a mature attitude about this and then there are people who whine and resist like children.

I'm not demonizing you dude, and again we see you doing this thing where you project some kind of antagonistic behaviour onto anyone who disagrees with you, its almost like you have a victim complex. Once upon a time it was misrepresentation (except I had the actual quotes), then it was trolling (which you later admitted was false) and now you are being "demonized". How about you dial down the bullshit, learn to take disagreements on their actual merit (particularly when there is some evidence based validity to them), and handle them like a fucking grown up? That way you won't have to keep backtracking and admitting you were wrong when you have a window of sanity.

Yes some people whine and resist in the face of new ideas, and hey maybe they have a point? Maybe consider that you aren't the apex of healing and integration, and that what is on display here is actually a fairly tragic display of intellectual, emotional and spiritual misfires. Maybe you should take some of this onboard before making authoritative statements, especially on topics of immense sensitivity like pedophilia and the holocaust - whaddyathink?

@AdeptusPsychonautica Communicating with you is pointless because you're too dense to understand the basic things I teach. You are not seeking truth, you are a reactionary and deliberately adversarial. This is not an appropriate attitude for truth-seeking, especially on topics as nuanced and advanced as this. I have something profound to teach you but you are not interested in learning it because you think you know better.

Evil does not exist. That's what I teach. It's as simple as that.

Good luck with your work.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura I commend your ability to talk about such topics in this way, as a fellow INTP to another. We rub people off the wrong way when talking so open-mindedly about such things and it's great to see you push through that.

You are what you currently desire. ❤️

Okay, are we mainly arguing for the inner motives of these people?

For example, this horse killed a person, and will be put down. There are many reasons why we should or shouldn't kill this horse, but we execute the action needed regardless. Is this what you're trying to say? That more people should, more out of love, than any other motive that is inside?

3 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

Okay, are we mainly arguing for the inner motives of these people?

For example, this horse killed a person, and will be put down. There are many reasons why we should or shouldn't kill this horse, but we execute the action needed regardless. Is this what you're trying to say? That more people should, more out of love, than any other motive that is inside?

Notice, when a horse kills someone you don't demonize or even hate the horse.

Pretty interesting, huh?

Edited by Leo Gura

I'm asking this, because for legal reasons imprisoning or killing a Pedo will be the same. So, the question then becomes, killing them out of hate, or love, or some other motive? Because the majority of you talking, despite go off topic several times with drama, are all in agreement that the objective result sstays the same, but are in disagreements with how to process that action internally in your mind?

8 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

Because the majority of you talking, despite go off topic several times with drama, are all in agreement that the objective result sstays the same, but are in disagreements with how to process that action internally in your mind?

Yes. The whole point is about how you hold reality in your mind. When you hold things as evil, you construct falsehood and increase your own suffering. But when you can recontextualize all evil as Love, you become as intelligent as God and feel God's Love in all things.

When I walk down the street, when I watch the news, I see all things as Love. And that's what I'm trying to teach you guys. That is all there to spirituality. That's all God wants you to understand. But humans are so selfish they reject it.

It's really that simple.

This is also not merely about healing trauma. That's nice but ultimately weak. It's about falling head over heals in love with reality. You can feel so much of God's Love that it brings you to ecstasy. That's what I'm really trying to teach you.

Edited by Leo Gura