Ineedanswers

Pedophilia= the love of children?

198 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, AdeptusPsychonautica said:

Oh I understand thats what he is proposing, I just think its demonstrably bollocks, and certainly not a necessy component of full healing

While I agree with you on your second statement, I don't think you've truly considered his argument. Leo is arguing that love is the primary substance of reality and therefore everything in the universe is love, including that which you perceive to be evil. What you define as good and evil are human constructs that help you survive. Therefore to fully accept reality you have see every aspect of it as love.

Even if you want to be logical and scientific about this, reality is just a bunch of vibrating quantum fields according to the currently accepted view of physics. These quantum fields are neither good nor evil but the mind projects good and evil onto reality to benefit survival.

Of course, none of this is particularly practical for healing or living a human life, but actualized isn't really about that anyway. 

1 minute ago, spiritual memes said:

While I agree with you on your second statement, I don't think you've truly considered his argument. Leo is arguing that love is the primary substance of reality and therefore everything in the universe is love, including that which you perceive to be evil. What you define as good and evil are human constructs that help you survive. Therefore to fully accept reality you have see every aspect of it as love.

Even if you want to be logical and scientific about this, reality is just a bunch of vibrating quantum fields according to the currently accepted view of physics. These quantum fields are neither good nor evil but the mind projects good and evil onto reality to benefit survival.

Of course, none of this is particularly practical for healing or living a human life, but actualized isn't really about that anyway. 

You cannot see this to its fruition without dying.  And yes, believe it or not, this is possible. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

As I said, if anger exists, feel it. Obviously don't suppress it. But you don't have to stew in it. You can start to quickly let it go. The anger will be masking the true emotion that must be deal with, which is hurt. You are angry because you were hurt, and so this hurt needs to be faced. Anger actually obscures that.

Yeah I agree with you on that. But if you really don't feel anger about what happened to you, it could be because you're stuck in the denial stage and suppressing it rather than healing from it. And idk about you, but saying that the guy molested you out of love sounds a lot like denial, at least from my perspective.

Have you ever spoken to a therapist about this?

8 minutes ago, spiritual memes said:

Since everything is Love, there is only a need to assess whether there are different qualities and manifestation of it concretely, in the human experience.

Is a punch in the face as loving as a kiss from a lover or a mother? 

Is putting Jews in a gas chamber as loving as hiding them to flee the country?

You all know what experience you'd chose for yourself immediately. The rest is intellectual masturbation.

So, are we more interested in conflating love and sex together, or do we want to create distinctions for when it's sex or love? 

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

They can in fact want and enjoy the experience.

This is very common and reported in sexual traumas books. Frequently the kid feels shame and guilt for a feeling that they in fact kind of wanted to be involved in that relationship because they felt "good" sometimes during the abuse. Even women who are raped commonly reported to have felt arousal and even had orgasms during the rape, so they feel conflicted, guilty and ashamed, but the general feeling of the experience is a negative one.

Kids don't know what they are really doing and adults do often know, so the relationship isn't equal. Kids can think "it might feel good" in the moment but they are usually oblivious of the consequences of that action. Adults are usually much more aware, so the relationship isn't equal.

Adults are way more savy, so they can manipulate kids to do what they want and even make the kid feel like they wanted that.

That's abusive/manipulative relationship 101.

Pedophiles do prey on children because they are a easy target.

Imagine a relationship between a 40 old men with a 16 yo girl (even a 18yo girl or more).

Is the power balance equal or even close enough? No way.

22 minutes ago, Hello from Russia said:

@Leo Gura Sort of like enjoy the nightmare as some people enjoy horror movies? 

Read my lastest blog post.

18 minutes ago, spiritual memes said:

Yeah I agree with you on that. But if you really don't feel anger about what happened to you, it could be because you're stuck in the denial stage and suppressing it rather than healing from it.

Sure, could be that way for you.

And idk about you, but saying that the guy molested you out of love sounds a lot like denial, at least from my perspective.

Not denial but actually an insight from profound level of God-Consciousness.

Have you ever spoken to a therapist about this?

Don't need a therapist when I am God. There is no therapy as deep as God's Love.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Recursoinominado said:

This is very common and reported in sexual traumas books. Frequently the kid feels shame and guilt for a feeling that they in fact kind of wanted to be involved in that relationship because they felt "good" sometimes during the abuse. Even women who are raped commonly reported to have felt arousal and even had orgasms during the rape, so they feel conflicted, guilty and ashamed, but the general feeling of the experience is a negative one.

Kids don't know what they are really doing and adults do often know, so the relationship isn't equal. Kids can think "it might feel good" in the moment but they are usually oblivious of the consequences of that action. Adults are usually much more aware, so the relationship isn't equal.

Adults are way more savy, so they can manipulate kids to do what they want and even make the kid feel like they wanted that.

Obviously in general.

But not always.

The problem is that you guys are making a lot of generalizations when in fact each case must be considered according to its precise details. You cannot let generalizations trump the specific case.

Edited by Leo Gura

6 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

Since everything is Love, there is only a need to assess whether there are different qualities and manifestation of it concretely, in the human experience.

Is a punch in the face as loving as a kiss from a lover or a mother? 

Is putting Jews in a gas chamber as loving as hiding them to flee the country?

You all know what experience you'd chose for yourself immediately. The rest is intellectual masturbation.

You are assuming one is not awake.  If they are awakened it renders everything meaningless. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Not denial but actually an insight from profound level of God-Consciousness.

Don't need a therapist when I am God.

Uhhhhh... that sounds a lot like spiritual bypassing. within this dream you are a human who potentially went through something very traumatising. That human might want to see a therapist.

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

You are assuming one is not awake.  If they are awaken it renders everything meaningless. 

Awake doesn't mean stupid.

Jesus didn't want the cross.

1 minute ago, Etherial Cat said:

Awake doesn't mean stupid.

Jesus didn't want the cross.

God sees no differences.  You assume he didn't.   But Jesus knew his wants were immaterial. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

6 minutes ago, spiritual memes said:

Uhhhhh... that sounds a lot like spiritual bypassing. within this dream you are a human who potentially went through something very traumatising. That human might want to see a therapist.

Sounds a lot like projection.

Maybe don't tell me what I need.

Edited by Leo Gura

Another issue here is pedophilia actually only means attraction to pre-pubescent kids, so like 13 and under. That’s an actual level of fucked up that is worse than a man who fucks a 14 year old

Just now, Leo Gura said:

Sounds a lot like projection.

yes because I have been guilty of the exact same thing and its pretty easy to spot in others.(even though others are imaginary, I know...) Psychedelic God consciousness is an amazing experience but its not a good substitute for actually taking about it to a therapist. 

12 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

God sees no differences.  You assume he didn't.   But Jesus knew his wants were immaterial. 

He had realized his true nature before the cross. 

It is said he went through terror before he was cruxified. 

It's interesting seeing the way society reacts to and treats pedophilia, fundamentally because of an aversion to those who use others who are too young to make informed decisions or simply can't defend themselves.

Yet in plenty of other ways children are figuratively raped and manipulated growing up, by the same people who disgust pedophilia the most.

hrhrhtewgfegege

@spiritual memes

You are mistaking transcendence for repression. When Leo talks about how healing requires Love not anger, he talks about transcendence not repression of the emotions, notice the difference.

42 minutes ago, Recursoinominado said:

Imagine a relationship between a 40 old men with a 16 yo girl (even a 18yo girl or more).

Is the power balance equal or even close enough? No way.

I missed that post.

? @Recursoinominado