Ineedanswers

Pedophilia= the love of children?

198 posts in this topic

21 minutes ago, Haloman said:

...said a stranger following your daughter from school... 

Still all love, even your comment is love because you are making it to defend your position because you love children and do not want them to be hurt. You cannot escape love because YOU ARE LOVE.

HI LOVE!!! NICE TO MEET YOU!!!

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

Still all love, even your comment is love because you are making it to defend your position because you love children and do not want them to be hurt. You cannot escape love because YOU ARE LOVE.

HI LOVE!!! NICE TO MEET YOU!!!

So it sounds that you as a loving father could watch how stranger uses his love stick to your daughter, because THE STRANGER IS LOVE.

What a catch for every woman you are!

8 minutes ago, Haloman said:

So it sounds that you as a loving father could watch how stranger uses his love stick to your daughter, because THE STRANGER IS LOVE.

What a catch for every woman you are!

Playing this manner of ego games with @Razard86 is unlikely to bear fruit.

If you ask me, however, I say that children shouldn't have their minds sullied by the lewd things of adults argues a good man and a good citizen.

Edited by JuliusCaesar
forgot to write the word lewd in there

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

People justifying why paedos are only molesting children because they “love” them.  and they simply just love children and how sexual attraction to children is normal and ok. 
now I will be told that I am the crazy one who simply doesn’t understand and isn’t conscious enough.  Sorry but what bullshit this place is. I’m all for having empathy for said pedo because of his childhood etc, but don’t try and act like this is ok and it’s simply just love.  

Pure Love oozing out of many different forms of limitation. This thread allowed me to get an awesome mind picture of what @Leo Gura said when 'love is like the play-doh bursting through different forms', or something similar. ? 

Pure expression of love getting to know itself in any way at all.  

i say that if you refuse to report your abuser

you are perpetuating the potential abuse of others

you may be healed yourself but that's not the end of the story

consciousness demands that one do the right thing

19 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That's a serious misunderstanding of pedophilia. It's not about raping kids.

That's like saying homosexuality is about raping men.

Well, kids are considered vulnerable because they can't give (valid) consent to sex according to the law (might vary by country), men can give consent.

Technically, all sexual interaction between kids and adults is considered rape.

Wait until you get such a traumatic experience like this in your life and having an infinitely loving asshole raping you and let's see if you would still call it love.  The problem here is lack of experience.  Its like trying to describe colors to a blind person. Impossible. Somethings need To be experienced firsthand before judging it .

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

24 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Wait until you get such a traumatic experience like this in your life and having an infinitely loving asshole raping you and let's see if you would still call it love.  The problem here is lack of experience.  Its like trying to describe colors to a blind person. Impossible. Somethings need To be experienced firsthand before judging it .

Jimmy Savile can help you experience assrape.

8 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

Jimmy Savile can help you experience assrape.

How do you know?  Did he practiced on you before ?;)

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

22 hours ago, Recursoinominado said:

Well, kids are considered vulnerable because they can't give (valid) consent to sex according to the law (might vary by country), men can give consent.

I am pretty sure Leo's experience is a clear case of statutory rape according to California. Obviously, we don't know all the fact so it's hard to tell.

In any case it's baffling to see how many are beating around the bush and not calling it for what it is.

On 9/16/2022 at 6:06 PM, Ineedanswers said:

TLDR at the bottom

Hello in leos recent post he said that pedophilia is  obviously the love of children

Screenshot_20220916-201426_Chrome.jpg

i dont think this is true though.

If you love someone you want to protect them and keep them happy, no?

I dont think its correct to say pedophiles love children. 

Pedophiles love childrens bodies and having relationships with them but dont care about their well being.

-similarly leo w menthioned ramsay bolton who raped sansa.

Would it be correct to say ramsay bolton loved sansa because he was aroused by her? I dont think so.

Ramsay may have loved sansas body but not her.

I dont its correct to say pedophiles love children. Pedophiles love themselves and are too selfish to consider whats in the childs best interest.

Btw im not blaming pedophiles.i dont believe we have free will and i dont believe pedophiles get to choose whom they are attracted (similarly how i cant choose to be gay).

Im just saying i dont think you can say pedos love children.

TLDR- If i rape a girl it doesnt mean i love her. It means i was aroused be her. I objectified her

Raping her means i love myself, not her. She was nothing but an object to satisfy me

Pedophilia is a disorted form of love. Not the healthiest one, on the relative scale.

There is no reason for an adult to be attracted or having sex with someone who has no fertility sings. This is one of the reasons fertility sings exist in the first place.  

Also abuse and violence are disorted forms of love in relationships.

Including forms of love with a big age gap, or relationships with a big power gap.

All those are considered love but it's love that comes from the lowest chakras, when they imbalanced, the first, second, maybe also the third.

More conscious and conscience form of love begins from the balanced 4th chakra, the heart chakra.

Edited by Lila9

Let Love In

abusing children is pure shit. children are not for be used, they are to give them the best. Like the elders. The problem is that children are used in a thousand other disgusting ways, such as to make their miserable parents feel that their life has any meaning. 

On 9/17/2022 at 7:19 AM, Recursoinominado said:

Maybe so legally, however in practice I can tell you that is pure BS.

Kids are not as stupid as you think. They can in fact want and enjoy the experience. Again, not always. But to dismiss that as impossible is absurd. Trauma is not automatic. A kid can have a sexual experience with an adult and then they just go their sperate ways with no hard feelings. Just like any normal sexual encounter.

Does this justify it being legal or acceptable? No. But don't call it rape. Rape means the person didn't want sex. A teen can certainly want sex. Girls used to be sold off into marriage in their teens. There is a deep biology to for it. Most girls can have kids at age 14. This is not some accident. If your body can make kids then you also want to fuck.

Sex is not inherently abusive. These are independent variables. You can have sex with a goat without abusing it, or you can abuse the goat without even having sex with it. The sad fact is that many parents abuse their own kids worse than sex.

You guys are no appreciating how twisted love is. And just because something is love does not mean you have to allow it. Hitler was love and it's proper that his movement was killed. There is no contradiction. Recognizing the love in Hitler does not in any way condone his behavior or ideology. I'm fully aware that all of Hitler's actions were love. However I would support this assassination -- because that too is love.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Here's something really profound you guys are missing: if a kid was seriously molested and abused by a pedophile, the only way that kid will be able to fully heal himself is by finally realizing that pedophilia is just love. That's what full integration will require. And so long as you're stuck on demonizing it, you will actually not allow the kid to heal. Which is sad. You are making a bad situation worse.

Demonization is never truthful nor conscious. And it is antithetical to healing. Hating your abuser is going go double your hurt. So an intelligent mind would not do that to itself.

Cool how love works, huh? ;)

To paraphrase a classic Gandhi quote: True love is to love them who abuse you.

Just don't be so stupid as to think this means you must tolerate active abuse.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

7 hours ago, Someone here said:

All love, you project your lack of experience onto others, suffering actually makes you more loving. But you are scared of suffering that is why you say what you say. The more suffering you experience, the more empathy of others you will have, and then eventually you will even see your suffering for the illusion that it is. But you have to first go through these stages first to understand.

I've suffered plenty, its why I understand what Leo is saying completely.....all suffering is self-created....it is just resistance to what is. Its not easy, its not pretty, and eventually it will be realized, but it is truth. 

Infinity is every single thing....even self-mutilation, even rape, even suicide, every....freaking...thing....and it cannot be any other way.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

If the abuse is serious and has damaged your life, in the end the only way out is to realize that you are your abuser. there is no other

12 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

If the abuse is serious and has damaged your life, in the end the only way out is to realize that you are your abuser. there is no other

What abuse isn't serious?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.