Ineedanswers

Pedophilia= the love of children?

198 posts in this topic

33 minutes ago, Ineedanswers said:

Have i ever pursued a relationship with a women solely for the purpose of getting my needs met at the expenditure of her well being , similar to how pedophiles pursue relationships with children at the expenditure of their well being?

I can honestly say i havent. 

But what does my post have to do with me?

I didnt create this post to prove im morally superior to a pedophile. If i had their genes etc i would be just like them

You are them. You just don't realize it and its why you create all these interpretations. You are no different than a pedophile you just think you are. A pedophile is a pedophile based on how they perceive reality. Since they don't have a bias against that action they take it. What we like or don't like is based on bias. So why haven't I done what a pedophile done? Because I think the action is bad.

So I have a bias against that action. As long as you think morality is a thing, you will always be judgmental against others and yourself. You will always struggle with feelings of unworthiness in certain circumstances and feelings of superiority in others. You will flow back and forth between love and hate. Beauty and disgust.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

1 minute ago, Ineedanswers said:

I agree , but colloquialy i dont think you can say you love someone if you are only sexually aroused by them and dont care about their wellbeing. 

Raping someone is a very emotional act. The source of those emotions is love, but they have been twisted by that persons perspective and past.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

They think studies show 5% of men have at least some pedophilic interest. It's probably even more as its likely to be under reported. 

Also our modern mating and social rules are pretty new. Humans need to understand their biology and act with consciousness. 

Those children you wanna protect, about 5% of them will have some pedo interest. You should wanna protect them their whole lives but understanding this aspect of human nature. Education, education, education.

Protect children.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

The truth of infinite love has no impact on whether anything is right or wrong. So it would be better to say that it's good for instance, for the highly empathic person who goes on a crusade killing paedophiles to do so, as obviously, they're acting out of love trying to defend prepubescent children from predation. For the same reason that it's good for the paedophile to be as they are, because that's also an instance of love, even if it's a highly selfish form of it.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

@Leo Gura

26 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

These things are always intertwined.

Sexual arousal does not preclude love.

Stop being dense.

Sorry how do i become less dense? In the same way a pedo didnt choose his sexual preferences i didnt choose my iq.my iq isnt allowing me to be convinced by your statements.

I didnt say sexual arousal precludes love, i just dont think it necessitates it.

I think we are disagreeing over semantics here.

When i use the word love, i mean- caring for someone wellbeing

I think you are using the nondual meaning of love - everything is love

A question 

- if a man is torturing a woman because this sexually arouses him,does this mean he loves her?

Edited by Ineedanswers

@Razard86 if you have time read my post again. I have already said i dont think im morally superior to a pedophile.if i had their genes etc i would be just like them. I feel sorry for them. I have zero anger towards them

This post isnt about pedos really. Its about how leo uses the word love. It seems to me like he sometimes used the word using its colloquial everyday meaning and sometimes uses the nondual "everything is love " meaning

Edited by Ineedanswers

@vibv

16 minutes ago, vibv said:

Raping someone is a very emotional act. The source of those emotions is love, but they have been twisted by that persons perspective and past.

I agree with everything you said. Rape is done out of love. 

But my question is ,using the colloquial everyday meaning of love, should we  say that the rapist loves his victim?

I think that a pedophile could love a child.  Not everyone who has a paraphilia wants to cause damage to another living thing.  I have a low level paraphilia - not this, though, something else - and I don't get sexual arousal from the actual thing presented to me in person, but through fantasies and stuff.  I think it's healthy to have fantasies, and not to repress things and to be open and honest about your sexuality, even if it is something that is maligned.  I didn't used to feel this way, I used to demonize other sexualities, and part of it was due to the shame of managing my own.  When I was honest with myself, and allowed myself the right to stick to it in an inner world sense, this allowed for not only relief from certain emotions and shame, but did actually, and has been bringing me closer to some form of ancient, intangible energy source that's not readily explained...

I've known pedophiles as well.  One believed that pedophilia was okay and saw no problem or moral consequence in raping children/other people.  We are not friends anymore.  The other had these desires, but respected children and felt no urge to go and harm any of them.  He was safe and could be around them without anyone needing to worry.  One could argue that having a desire for something, and actively choosing not to engage in that behaviour in order to protect it is a form of love.  When it comes to paraphilias, people can be too black and while with these things, people who have them can be given a label of "bad person", without even really looking to see how the individual feels about it or if they would even act on it.

I have ethical standards when it comes to sex that I wouldn't compromise on and a need for mental stimulation that couldn't be offered from something that is unable to consent.  So it doesn't affect me.  I don't feel this urge to go out and do something that I would regret, it's an easily manageable thing.  I am sure there are plenty of people in the world like that, and I bet they make up a good majority of the people out there with paraphilias.  I'm not entirely sure why some people can't seem to manage themselves when it comes to these things, it could be the stigma, that without an outlet that it sits in them and then they act and become addicted to it, or maybe mental disorders are common with these people as well.

On top of this - pertaining to "witchhunts" performed on people with these preferences.  This happened to me.  I won't go into details, but when I was sent to the hospital, someone found out about this side of me - and them, not knowing that I was not a threat, that I don't engage in the act or even the consumption of material, literally nothing - brought a gun to the hospital I was in and threatened to shoot me.  We had to bring in a negotiator and everything.  It was confusing.  It was like, I was the innocent one, being lambasted with an act that I never did, and threatened with death just for something that I didn't ask for to begin with.

As for the subject of my interest.  Like I said, I keep it to a fantasy setting, and I have had such things around me and did genuinely love them, and could very easily remove any form of desire from that thing when in a real world setting.

Just my 2c.

1 hour ago, Ineedanswers said:

If a pedophile was sexually attracted to children, but refused to rape them because they think itll negatively impact their wellbeing, then i would say the pedophile is not only sexually attracted to children, but also loves them because he cares about their wellbeing

Sexual attraction is love, just a narrower or shallower form compared to what you described. 

Sexual attraction towards children is "normal" and valid despite being demonized by society. 

I'm not endorsing pedophilia, especially not criminal pedophilia. I want to say pedophilia needs to be looked at with an open mind. 

Edited by jimwell
why did leo or the mods hide this post?

@Ineedanswers if you judgments of pedophilia cease, then the answer becomes obvious

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

when i say pedophile i mean someone who rapes kids.

That's a serious misunderstanding of pedophilia. It's not about raping kids.

That's like saying homosexuality is about raping men.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

When i use the word love, i mean- caring for someone wellbeing

You can have sex with a child and still care about his well-being. These are not mutually exclusive.

A lot of men have sex with women without caring about their well-being. This is super common. And we don't call such men rapists. This is probably like 50% of men. Using someone to meet your sexual needs is extremely common. And women do it too.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Ineedanswers The only reason you pursue sex, is love.

You are using a very limited definition of love, and I am using an unlimited one.

The point of my work is to expand your definition of love. And of course you resist that because you are selfish and scared.

Agree with this, desire is also love. Love has a very wide view.

How do i know?  I loved/desired the clinical psychologist that we both got into another state of consciousness where miracles started appearing and i was seeing the world in full hd. So indeed love is very wide, and different behaviours can show love that aren't common in our society

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

In the ancient Greece was accepted and  they assumed that it was something positive for the adolescent. it was not supposed to be with children, but with boys of 14, 15. it was considered part of the education of a man

@Razard86 if you have time read my post again. I have already said i dont think im morally superior to a pedophile.if i had their genes etc i would be just like them. I feel sorry for them. I have zero anger towards them

This post isnt about pedos really. Its about how leo uses the word love. It seems to me like he sometimes used the word using its colloquial everyday meaning and sometimes uses the nondual "everything is love " meaning

You think genes are thing, genes are imaginary. You aren't getting it. You are creating boundaries, that pedophile is you, Leo is you, I am you, this entire time you are just talking to yourself.

I mean we can pretend this isn't true for fun if you want, but that's all we are doing...pretending.

Edited by Razard86

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

On 9/17/2022 at 2:34 AM, Breakingthewall said:

In the ancient Greece was accepted and  they assumed that it was something positive for the adolescent. it was not supposed to be with children, but with boys of 14, 15. it was considered part of the education of a man

I stumbled across a tribe in the Philippines just a few weeks ago. The tribe allows or even encourages their 12-year-old girls to marry and give birth. I saw many girls around that age raising kids. Another interesting thing is the tribe allows a man of any age to marry 2 or more 12-year-old girls. 

I was immediately reminded of Islam's Muhammad. 

Of course, the tribe was demonized and gaslighted by Roman Catholic Filipinos who go to church every Sunday to receive sermon from their priests who many are homosexual pedophiles. It was blatant hypocrisy. 

Cultures and traditions around the world, no matter what they are or how "weird" they are, are all made up by society. 

Edited by jimwell
corrected grammar

Women are like children. So a man who can't get a woman will target those children. 

Oh. Again the second time of deleted words because it is in edited. I have written a bunch last night. 

Edited by Twenty

5 hours ago, vibv said:

@Ineedanswers You could also rape someone and later regret it. It's not that you do a pro/con list for all your actions. And if the emotions get very strong it can just overwrite someones morality if they're not very conscious.

Yes I think something is up here. Often the people who do these things do not love what they do. Often they feel terrible about doing the thing and have breakdowns because of it. Then over time they get over it and the need to do it again arises. Then they breakdown again and the period gets shorter between acts. Maybe thats just because of social norms would they feel shame for doing it on a desert island or if it was praised.

Edited by Hojo

I have myself felt that our western culture alleviates teenagers of too much responsibility on the basis of "oh, they're kids they don't know what they're doing". When I was 9 years old I used to fantasize about fucking 20-year-old girls like crazy. Now maybe not all children enter puberty at that age, but something I've realized is that there could be situations, albeit with supreme scarcity where a child actually rapes an adult. And yet under our statutory rape laws, the victim would be considered the aggressor. And it might even be true that teenagers having sex with one another could be charged with raping one another under the same law. This whole statutory rape law applying to humans in or even post-puberty is some pythonesque absurdum.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You can have sex with a child and still care about his well-being. These are not mutually exclusive.

A lot of men have sex with women without caring about their well-being. This is super common. And we don't call such men rapists. This is probably like 50% of men. Using someone to meet your sexual needs is extremely common. And women do it too.

I think we can agree children shouldnt be having sex.

So by having sex with a child would be an act of not caring about its well being. Not only does the child not know what sex even is but it sure as hell dosent want it coming from my experience as a child I would not want to have sex with anyone. So its like I care about your well being except when I want to have sex with you which equates to a selfish perverted fetish

Edited by Hojo